It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Donnell: "One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Odonnell:

I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar and I didn't know it. I mean, there was a little blood there and stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Who is O'donnell? A little more info please.
Second line.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Another Tea Partier who is friends with Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck.

In other words she is an ANTI-OBAMA person, and acts like it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Christine O'Donell is the Republican candidate for senate from the great state of Delaware. And quite a hoot, IMO. From paying her rent with campaign donations (illegal) to equating masturbation with adultery, to this latest hilarity, she gives Democrats everywhere a reason to be hopeful in the upcoming mid-terms.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Odonnell:

I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar and I didn't know it. I mean, there was a little blood there and stuff like that.

Yeah, righto.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, if this story is even true, then I can see why Karl Rove has his panties in a bunch!

Um, yeah, there was even a little blood there on the altar, but I didn't know what it all was.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Well the story is true heres the video.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Her torment sustains me! I thought her MTV Masturbation comments were freaking awesome, then I hear this??

Oh this is gold GOLD I tell you.

Remember, this is from her campaign website...

Believes our country was founded on core values of faith, family and freedom and will fight to defend those values.

christine2010.com...

A date on a "Satanic Altar" Those certainly are the core values of faith that the GOP represents

Christine has served as a marketing and media consultant to various clients, including: Icon Pictures’ The Passion of The Christ; Natalia Tsarkova, the Vatican’s first female portrait painter; and non-profit organizations such as the World Education and Development Fund, a charity that provides scholarships to children in poor communities throughout Latin America.

christine2010.com...

She should also add to her website MASSIVE HYPOCRITE!

You know, it wouldn't bother me if this came out if she wasn't running on the "good god fearing girl next door" theme. I would say so freaking what. But yea, she had to go with the pious route. Thus proving why Theology has absolutely zero place in our political system.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of our president boasting of hanging out with marxists, radicals and stoners in his college years.

Is Odonnell still dabbling in the black arts??

Obama is still dabbling with the radicals.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Pfffft. Absolute poppycock!

Any God fearing Satanist knows that sacrificial altars aren't shown until the third date.

edit on 9/19/10 by Hefficide because: sp

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Na na na uh no.

You guys had your fun with Obama and Ayers and all that crap, turnabout is fair play.

You all went nuts when it came out that Obama was connected with Ayers and did drugs in college, this is our turn. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I agree!! Enjoy your fun with O'donnell. It just proves that anything said or done in ones past is fair game in the realm of politics. She should know better. It will probably just make her stronger.

Jab on!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

edit on 9/19/2010 by whatukno because: dbl post

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well, right now she has canceled her talk show appearances that she had scheduled for today. Looks like she is running and hiding. Apparently she did several episodes of Politically Incorrect.

So, let's see how it plays out. I predict crashing and burning. Frankly her ignorance of witchcraft and how she even screwed up describing that religion bodes poorly for her.

But this is a common theme of the GOP Family Values/Christian candidates. They talk about being all pious and virtuous and then their real past comes back to haunt them.

Like I said, if she didn't campaign on family values and faith, then to me it wouldn't be an issue. But she did, so it does become an issue.

new topics

top topics

join