It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oldest Conspiracy Theory is now FACT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ive read quite a bit of this so....

You can stop trolling with posts to advertise this site.

Please and thankyou.

As to the actual content from my understanding of their explanation of the translation each glyph can be up to seven words, taking a combination of those words and creating a diffrent story from the origional shouldn't be too difficult.

Some of its interesting. But I prefer "The Metatron" translated from glyphs on huge gold boulders.

I'm just saying its about as likely.

As to the trolling...Modern organized religon is most certainly a manipulated tool of the ptb. But its quite hard for me to believe they manipulated a 3000 year old TORAH.

And in no way do you have proof of anything so yeah

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

As to the trolling...Modern organized religon is most certainly a manipulated tool of the ptb. But its quite hard for me to believe they manipulated a 3000 year old TORAH.

I think you are missing the point. They didn't just begin manipulating these words. Don't you remember that only rabbi's had access to the original scrolls until 1990 or thereabouts? They had complete control of what was translated and released. Before that, only Kings, such as James, could afford to have a copy in his own language, so it wasn't available to the riff-raff to read and decipher. As soon as it was realized that the bible would be accessible to everyone they began changing it. That was only centuries ago.

I think that your perception of who TPTB are needs adjusting.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

pardon ?

you might wish to familiarise yourself with :

i) the tyndale bible ( 1522 )

ii) john wycliffe ( 1382 ~ 1395 )

iii) gutenberg bible ( c. 1450 )

then the greek , latin , polish , dutch bibles

and then compare to recently disvcoverd manuscripts - naghamidi , dead sea scrolls etc etc

unless your alledged " TPTB " include EVERYBODY ?

edit on 19-9-2010 by ignorant_ape because: mis-transcribed a date

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

What was I not clear about? Those examples you sited came along centuries, if not millenia after the fact. Or are you asking about TPTB? Do you still really believe that they are humans? Is it really even remotely possible that a few certain families could hold onto all the wealth and power thru MILLENIA, keeping a firm grip on everyone and every government? Regular human people? That's ridiculous. That would take supernatural power, don't you see. It's just not possible for plain old men to accomplish. Not even the great dynasties of China, not Rome, not Greece, not one of those inherited bastions of power were able to maintain itself for more than a few centuries, at most. Humans are too prone to greed, insanity, and weaknesses. There always comes along a member or two that brings down the whole dynasty with their rottenness. But that is not true of the powers that have been orchestrating what is going right this minute. This has been going on for MILLENIA. It is just now beginning to come to fruition.
So say I'm crazy, say I'm wrong. Doesn't matter anymore, I know the TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Re Ignorant-ape, xiphias and ISHAMAGI

Glad to see, that some people still have critical sense.

And blue pill,

it's almost like spamming the way you use the forum to advertise for this cottage industry you're promoting.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This topic is covered in this very subforum.

You can visit the original (still active) thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eric

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Hey give me a break on the trolling
I live in Canada and this is the first time a CANADIAN has broken some real cool news SO YAH I'm going to hold this up with all my hands. You guys get this stuff all the time, but this is a first for us
Yah Canada

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Re Blue pill:

For the record; I'm from northern Europe.

Even americans and canadians unfamiliar with geography have heard of England and Russia. Well, Europe is what is between those two.

Maybe I should cook up something also for the sake of national pride. Like:

"The icelandic Eddas translated by new revolutionary method. Turns out, that the bible is a copy of the Eddas"

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join