It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oldest Conspiracy Theory is now FACT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We all talk about the history of conspiracy theories, But every so often we actually find the smokin' gun.
Who hasn't said or heard the theory that the Powers That Be have actually funded the distortion of the Bible translations we have.
As an example, the word "Nathan" which means "to give" has over eighty four different translations for that one word, most of which have nothing to do with the word. Find another language that is that screwed up.

Now a Canadian research group called the Chronicle Project claims to have discovered what they term the Self Defining Hebrew System or SDH for short. With their discovery, Hebrew has been shown to have each word's definition embedded in each word, and because of this, you cannot mistranslates a word.
Once applied, the results were astounding, which makes me ask this question.
If the PTB did screw with this, what were they trying to hide and what will they do to the research team that has made this discovery?

To save space here, I've posted the site. Please read the how to notes first, so you know this is not a hoax.

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
wow ,thank you for your thread i will read through all of this S+F

Nephi

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Definetly worth a look!

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
S&F thanks for this ...I always thought that God had chosen the Hebrew language as oposed to the people .Going to spend some time with this ...peace

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Interesting, will have to have a look seeing as my name is indeed.
Nathan.. Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Of course the Bible has gone through numerous of translations throughout time. It started as influence from other religions. Then down the line influenced into writing which also changed over time.
This is a great article explaining the outside influence to early Jewish belief and so forth.
www.nobeliefs.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Nice find buddy! Thanks for sharing it with us! Its quite amazing to find out that my suspicions were indeed well founded. Again thanks for sharing!

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
has any one read this new "decoded" translation? it is no way the book of the Torah, look at it, then the text, no two match, to me any way, just thought i would point this out type in Hebrew text of the Torah, and compare for your self, any one should know just by the first sentence that this is not true works of God but more false hoods. for i am not deceived by such trickery. just my O2 cents.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Everyone is trying to change their holy book. When the times change people will make God change.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've just read a few verses of Genesis chapter 1, why does this stink of something the Illuminati or those higher up would write?

It looks to me everything's falling into place. The staged alien invasion could be what brings about the NWO and single religion - the aliens being the "Supreme ones".

...that is, if everyone is deceived by the new translation.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It seems like long ago world domination krept onto their to-do list.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That may be because your Torah isn't written in Self-Defining Hebrew.

2nd Line Probably

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
To live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
I think of all the years and how many men have spent life times looking for the return.
Many many cultures have awaited the return of their Gods.
I think lately the thing to watch out for most of all are hoaxes.

"Do not be decieved" is what Jesus said.
"For I shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie.
Because they knew not the truth". Is what God said.

Then we have this from our own kind

edit on 18-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
has any one read this new "decoded" translation? it is no way the book of the Torah, look at it, then the text, no two match, to me any way, just thought i would point this out type in Hebrew text of the Torah, and compare for your self, any one should know just by the first sentence that this is not true works of God but more false hoods. for i am not deceived by such trickery. just my O2 cents.

Were you reading from the Self Defining Hebrew (SDH) Torah? If there is such a thing outside of this research. I'd be interested in seeing if you could find an online version of the SDH passage you read and show us where the words are not the same. I cannot read Hebrew, but I really am curious if this is actually real or just one big lie.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i am not a linguist - but the entire concept appears to be a revisionist fantasy

the concept of :

each letter is a word
that makes hebrew " self definining " is utter twaddle - what about phonetic structure ?

but th killer , for me at least is this :

paraphrased english version

that is the clearest indication availiable that they are simply making it up as they go

why would an alledged self defining language require paraphrasing ?

rather defeats the entire object

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
congratulations, another mouth without reading
If you had read the material, you would know what that meant

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

Don't you realize that was the point of inventing "extra-terrestrial aliens"? The people who had the true words of God read them and knew that they had better begin distorting the truth before it was discovered what they had done? The whole point of 'aliens and invasions' is to mislead just as many people as possible. They understand fully what the real God and His angels looked like. All they have had to do was spread disinfo and hysteria among gullible people, those looking for an answer to why we are here.

They have known all along that if they could get humans to fall the 'alien' thing, when the time comes for God to reveal His own army of angels, and His own beauty, that people will scream "ALIENS"! They have spent decades setting the stage for this.

I believe that this translation has been revealed for this specific time and generation, so that those who are truly seeking truth from Yahweh with a true heart it, can receive the truth.

Make sure that you do not let pre-conceived ideas get in the way of your search for truth. The 'illuminati, or TPTB, are NOT who you think they are, I bet.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hello, RR! We meet again, haha. I think you have it backwards in this case. Nobody is trying to change God here. We are simply trying to discover the true God, the one whose true nature and words has been distorted thru the ages.

He is not the One who changed, we did.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Someone care to make sense of any of this? What exactly are we reading here? A lot of what I'm reading seems almost like gibberish. Perhaps that's the point? Whatever it is, it's intriguing.

edit on 18-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If your talking about the website material, the Hebrew translation is in Eastern structure. Kinda like Yoda speaks. Thats why the paraphrased version is at the end, for those who can't understand the Eastern structure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join