It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The New Hiroshima

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Your picture is of an atmospheric nuclear explosion.

The building were brought down with underground explosions. The mini-nukes were already in place since the towers were built, for when they has lost there usefullness It was the way that was chosen at the time.

I still have a few questions but this fits with Dr. Judy Wood's theory.....she just couldn't say it out loud a she would have been 'guessing'. I admire her tenacity for saying only what she saw, and no guessing.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

My picture?

The picture I posted is a screen capture from the video that you posted. Don't you recognize your own material? Did you read the words surrounding the picture that explained why I posted the picture?

Maybe seeing it in the time line will help.

I find it interesting that the only thing you replied to from my entire, lengthy post discussing the video was the misrepresented picture, that was from your own source, and basically questioned the usage of the picture, which was the whole point I was trying to make with the picture in the first place.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

My material?

No this is Dimitri's material, and 26 videos can seem like an insistent way to present one's theory. His no plane theory near the end belies his plane theory at the beginning, and I cannot tell if he is for or against the USA. I gather his area of expertise is basically ono nuclear weaponry, not the overall picturer, as he has not backed up his evidence.

(All a poster has to do here is allude to being on a 'path of truth' just to have it shot down!)

I am still interested in the energy theory, Hurricane Erin, as well as directed energy weaponry.

I do know that I read at the beginning, 2001, that the towers were 'built to be brought down' and I took that to mean it was planned back then, '70s, therefore nukes were there all the time (apparently being serviced from Bldg 7) but Larry Silverstein's actions are very suspect, when the buildiings were full of people. if the Towers outlived their usefulness, the plan could have been made to demolish when no one was working and could have been announced.

I smell another cover up of the cover up,and expect intelligent responses....as I have received from Dr. Judy Wood herself.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I personally dont believe it was nukes, or nukes alone, that destroyed the towers. Dr Judy Wood heavily emphasises 'field effects' as the cause. Her synopsis includes 'molecular dissociation'. As noted by the table at the bottom of the following page, CTD does not account for pyroclastic flows or molten steel/material, and 'hot spots' found under the towers months later. Molecular dissociation does.

911u.org...

Dr Wood also believes the Cat 3 hurricane that was off the coast of NY on 9/11/01 (which she also claims was largely unreported by the media even though it was bigger and more powerful than Katrina) may have something to do with the energy or the type of energy used on the towers to disintegrate the steel.

www.drjudywood.com...

edit on 20-9-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yes, the hurricane from nowhere, and ....

HAARP is always on my mind re laser weapons, directed energy weapons....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Yes, your material. As in the material that you posted which was rather clear in my previous post as I mentioned it as the video that you posted.

This attempt at an intelligent conversation simply doesn't appear to be worth my time as we're obviously not on the same page here.

Maybe next time.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Stop bickering ladies. Nukes and direct energy weapons are hard to swallow, thats for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a tech that isn't public knowledge or unorthodox. To be honest I don't think we will ever find out exactly how it was done until we get the pigs that were behind it strapped to their own torture devices and water boarded for answers.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
HAARP is always on my mind re laser weapons, directed energy weapons....

Just listened to another interview with Dr Wood where she references the 'jumpers' on 9/11. This is another thing that hasnt sat well with me until now. I mean we all know there wasnt a lot of fire in the buildings. The NY firefighters were on their way up to help. Yet there were a LOT of jumpers. Why? I've tried to imagine how I would have felt being stuck in one of those towers and cant bring myself to seeing myself jump. I mean, when theres still hope why jump? Well, Dr Wood also notes how many people standing on the ledge of the towers up to 100 floors up were only partially clothed. Again, there wasnt a lot of heat to contend with and its likely the water sprinklers were working. She suggests that whatever 'energy' was being used & its resultant affect (I like the term 'molecular dissociation') was somehow reacting with the people trapped in the building (perhaps because they were wet?) to the point the pain or discomfort of remaining in the building became unbearable. In other words, they had no choice. The people in the building reacted the same as one would react, for example, to his hand being placed on a hotplate. In fact a better example would be to compare the 'jumpers' in the WTC to someone subjected to the Active Denial System (as Im guessing it may use similar technology):

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Thank you for the new info. I had never heard of ADS and find that interesting. There is always something new to learn. I like to keep looking for more from Dr. Judy.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

There is always something new to learn. I like to keep looking for more from Dr. Judy.

Yea, did you also know that NIST engaged 'direct energy weapon' staff to put together their report on the WTC's? I find this quite mind-blowing. Never before on any website, anywhere, have I heard this - yet its true. ARA (Applied Research Associates) manufacturers of 'Advanced Energy Weapons' was one of 2 such companies engaged to investigate the destruction and 'collapse' of the WTC's

Google Video Link

The further you go down this rabbit-hole the more you find..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Right on!

I suspect this video is before the appeal that was lost at the Supreme Court level. but I have the feeling that Dr Judy will one day be vindicated!

There are so many tentacles and I am one for justice! NIST and ARA employees are just trying to keep their jobs or be killed, I suppose.

Too many secrets but "all will out"some day!

thanks

<< 1   >>

join