It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick heads up for UK posters Interesting TV program starting in half an hour on channel 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I just noticed that theres a program on Channel 4 in 20 minutes called Stephen Hawkins Universe discussing Aliens and UFO
Sorry for the lateness I only just noticed this myself, I'm sure it will be repeated though

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the info

Ill catch this on 4OD

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Watching now, pretty cool so far

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Watching right now. Ta

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
cheers for the heads up!!

was interesting!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Stephen seemed way more open to a lot of ideas then I would have expected, it got very Star Trek near the end, Now I'm worried that I'm about to be assimilated

edit on 18-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Well that was excellent. During the show they talked about how many aliens/ships may be totally different and like their environment back home, they then mentioned that many Planets are made from gas. Does that just make so much sense?

Hawking mentioned the aliens may be like a gas - wow!

All these ufo orbs being seen around the world are just like some type of gas.

Does that mean that the Muslims got it wrong about the ufo orbs (Jinn) being native to this Planet Earth?

Are the ufo orbs visiting us from another gas like Planet?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh, this one's been on in Canada for a while now
Probably in the USA too. It's pretty decent.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Ill catch this on 4OD

Totally echo that and will be watching it today.
Big thanks for the heads up

Cheers
mrix

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Hello ufoorbhunter! I'm new to ATS and I've been reading your comments, I must say I am quite intrigued. What exactly is that in your avatar? The reason I ask is because I have seen something similar in Miami, Fl last year, looked like a bright fire in the sky and it was dropping something like molten lava. I have been hooked ever since. I'm only 23 and all my friends and relatives think I am crazy lol but I am confident in what I saw. Have you seen these types of objects?

Chris

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by davespanners

they then mentioned that many Planets are made from gas.

Hawking mentioned the aliens may be like a gas - wow!

All these ufo orbs being seen around the world are just like some type of gas.

Funny he says that! Heres a thread about russian cosmonauts claiming to see "angels" in space, One was a bright orange light, could be one of these orb/ gas type things he is talkin about. Random i know but just food for thought?

Russian Cosmonauts

The Truth Is Out There..

ThatGuyInTheKnow...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Steven Hawkins is one of the great minds of our time , about that you can have no doubt, or if you do, you quite frankly have not been paying attention. However, he is great within his field.
However in the show there is very little of his field. It is more focused toward lifeforms , something which an expertise in physics cannot provide proper or serious commentary on in my opinion. Regardless of how much you know about gravities effect on a physical structure, living or dead, you cannot provide an educated guess about biology on the scale that the show does, without actualy BEING a biologist. My graduate cousin has more biological pedigree than does Mr Hawkins, and frankly, this show aggravates me greatly . Its assumptive, rambling and baring in mind some of Mr Hawkins other "ideas" about extra terrestrial life, is based on what I percieve to be false and slightly arrogant reasoning.
If Steven Hawkins had stuck to shows about the universe and how fantastic particles are, I would have watched him do THAT show a billion times over. But hes playing on his fame now, and thats just appalling. Lets face it , asking a physicist about lifeforms, is like asking a football player about downhill skiing.

NOTE: I have revised this post to remove swearing, overt anger, and other bannable influences. I am however very angry at Mr Hawkins for throwing his propriety to the wind by stepping outside his feild of genuine insight. I will never forget his true genius, but nor will I forget his apparant selling out.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I just noticed that theres a program on Channel 4 in 20 minutes called Stephen Hawkins Universe discussing Aliens and UFO
Sorry for the lateness I only just noticed this myself, I'm sure it will be repeated though

Your right THIS is the repeat this 3 part series was shown about 2-3 months ago!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

This WASN'T fact it was speculation all theories and guess work, you have STILL not posted a really clear orb video yet or are you not seeing them now or just still to scared to go near!

new topics

top topics

join