It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDE and Body Electrical Changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Several years ago, I had an NDE experience. I did not even know that was what it was at the time it happened. It left me with strange memories and I knew it was not a dream. I didn't understand what it was until much later. But until I did start asking questions, the experience left me baffled and upset.

Not long after this, my watch stopped working. It was less than a year old. I put new batteries in. It stopped again with six months. I purchased a better quality watch. In less than a year, the same thing happened again. I never associated it having anything to do with my NDE. I just blamed cheap industry.

Other strange things happened as well. One day I turned on lights and blew two bulbs in the kitchen. Within a couple of hours, I turned on lights in another room and they blew out also. I thought wtf? I don't recall being upset, but then I keep a lot of frustrations to myself. I thought nothing "supernatural" about this until it began happening more frequently. I have consecutively blown bulbs, room to room, within one day, perhaps three times during a year and a half interval.

My purpose in this post is something else bizarre happened and I am confused and unnerved about it. A few months ago my dear friend and companion was in the hospital recuperating from an illness. There was a medical mistake and I rushed to the hospital. They had just given him some morphine and he mumbled something to me. All I could make out was "your computer". What was he trying to tell me? Two days later he died. After I came home, I turned on my computer. The screen came up but I could no longer log onto my computer. It was gone.

I took my computer to someone works independently and knows a lot about computer forensics and restoration. He said in all his time working on computers mine was the most difficult challenge he had encountered. He finally traced it down to an internal voltage problem. He said he had never seen one go down like this. He brought it back, briefly, then it died for good. He spent many hours diagnosing this and did not charge me anything because he enjoyed the challenge of the perplexity.

I can't help but wonder if this could be connected to an NDE experience either through my friend or if it could be due to my human electrical system being changed from my own NDE? There was never any indication of anything being wrong with my computer before this happened. It was just all of a sudden.

My friend who died did not know how to use a computer, but he knew I spent a lot of time in research using the computer. That is one reason it is odd that he would even mention "your computer" in his stage of dying.

Is it possible that something paranormal happened? Does anyone have ideas that would explain this? Could it have anything to do with changes in the human electrical system after an NDE? Did I explode my computer or was my friend "traveling" and trying to reach me before the hospital called me?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Did you have anything of importance on your computer?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
For those who believe in apparitions, it is generally accepted that they can manipulate electricity to a degree.
Other than that, I don't know. There are others on ATS who have had near-death experiences. I am hoping some of them will stop by to share their thoughts about this.

It would be interesting to see if any of them have noticed a difference in their ability to manipulate electricity, even unwittingly, as you may be doing.

I'm so sorry about your friend.

join