It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is happiness to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
enjoying the inner wisdoms life can bring when you truly are who you are and live in the moment without any disturbance like energies of Fear, or its shadow jealousy.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Happiness for me comes in several forms.

As a reward. For doing the right thing or by achieving a goal.

Being / feeling loved. I think it is an amazing form of happiness when every once in a while you got struck by people that love you because of you.

For no good reason at all.... Like a day when everything just fits in to place. Sometimes I'm ... well... ecstatic.
Singing , whistling feeling good and joyful up until I can jump in the air or dance on the street.

From someone to share my love with.

Drug induced happiness.
A small period in my life I was very depressed and was prescribed a drug. It was a chemical feeling. It didn't feel right. Well... at the time it did. Just not looking back.

What I do experience is that happiness usually manifest its self when I least expect it. More importantly, when I'm not looking for it. It just happens.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A Warm Gun .............

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
A Warm Gun .............

Imagine!.........

Soup can interhempz! Touch. Point.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Happiness for me comes in several forms.

As a reward. For doing the right thing or by achieving a goal.

Being / feeling loved. I think it is an amazing form of happiness when every once in a while you got struck by people that love you because of you.

For no good reason at all.... Like a day when everything just fits in to place. Sometimes I'm ... well... ecstatic.
Singing , whistling feeling good and joyful up until I can jump in the air or dance on the street.

From someone to share my love with.

Drug induced happiness.
A small period in my life I was very depressed and was prescribed a drug. It was a chemical feeling. It didn't feel right. Well... at the time it did. Just not looking back.

What I do experience is that happiness usually manifest its self when I least expect it. More importantly, when I'm not looking for it. It just happens.

AWE that is so sweet..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
happiness to me is spending quality time with my kids ....

meeting a special someone and falling inlove ( i dont really care if the feelings mutual or not but if i am truely loved back then i also can get the feeling of living on cloud 9) i just love the feeling of being inlove and it makes me glow from the inside out .

knowing that im cared about even tho i spend most of the time doubting it.

a warm spring day working out in my garden and when thats done how it looks .

a note out of the blue just to say hi and that their thinking of me . ( that would make my day and id have a silly grin on m y face all day long.)

how the house looks just after i spent the day on a major cleaning spree .
taking a walk in the woods either alone to take in th beauty of it all or with somebody special .
having something awesome to look forward to in the near future....

my peace and quiet just sitting listening to the sounds in the house the way it creeks and moans sometimes ...

edit on 13/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is happiness for me

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
For me just to be left alone to do my own thing, as the people perving into my life have got everything wrong and ruined my life.

Just to live my life in peace and quiet without people perving into my life would bring me happiness.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Before breaking my back a number of years ago, happiness was going into work and standing on a clifftop as the sun was rising, with golden rays breaking through the morning mist. I would look down and watch turkey vultures seeking out the warm thermals that would carry them high above the valley to begin another day of soaring in search of food. Happiness today is receiving a letter from the mortgage company, telling me they have given me another month to get caught up, before starting court proceedings.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
When I can just be myself without interference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join