It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Homeland Security Employed Israeli Company to Suppress American Political Dissent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes its from infowars, I know there are ppl here who dont like that site as a source, if you are one of those ppl stop reading now and dont waste my time or yours by leaving insulting comments.

Quote from Article-

On the Alex Jones Show yesterday, investigative journalist Wayne Madsen discussed the involvement of a shadowy Israeli company in an effort by Pennsylvania’s Homeland Security to spy on activists exercising their First Amendment.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Inforwars has been spot on on many issues that are considered propaganda and conspiracy, so taking into consideration that America no longer belong to the American people I imagine that its some true on the Issue, after all government loves bid contracts for conducting business, perhaps the Israeli company won the bid or either was paying under the table to politicians in the State to get favors.

After all our own for the people elected officials in this country sell themselves to anybody with money specially on election years.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
and I'd bet ya 10 dollars to a donut
you could find some of them right here
on ATS.

They already have my name I'm sure.

This is not America anymore it's
the United States of Israel.
The biggest terrorist entity
in the world.

You can quote me on that if u want and add
me to your next ADL list as well.

you may get a signed letter of loyalty
to Israel from over 300 US Congressman,
but I'll be damned if u get 1 from me.

edit on 17-9-2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

While it doesn't scare me a bit, Is very disturbing that with the track record of Israel government on human rights companies are been hired to spy on American people by our own government.

You are Right America is not longer of the American people, but we the citizens of this nation are the ones to be blamed for the take over.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Didn’t you post this thread a few days ago?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They paid 125K to firm to identify potential terrorist threats to infra-structure…Suppress dissent? That seems a reach. It would only be valid if "dissent" included blowing up buildings. Either way...not sure why you need two threads? here is my post from your other thread.

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by logicalthinking

The state paid a Philadelphia-based nonprofit $125,000 to compile the list as part of the state Homeland Security's federally mandated mission to protect public infrastructure. The list included a Washington County meeting that Rendell attended to discuss Marcellus shale gas drilling, a screening of a documentary on the industry, a rally supporting Rendell's education budget and anti-tax protesters who took an inflatable pig to Harrisburg.

The state will not renew its one-year contract with the Institute of Terrorism Research and Response when it expires in October, Rendell said.

www.pittsburghlive.com...#

Infowars is an unreliable source.

Institute of Terrorism Research and Response the folks that included the guy with the giant inflatable pig in the potential terrorist threat list..

Website here: www.terrorresponse.org...

Sloppy work. 125k to equate Anti-Tax protestors with a potential terrorist threat?, the Gov got robbed.

If you remember...some guy with an anti-tax manifesto flew a small plane into an IRS building in Co or something maybe a year or two ago, but one idiot does not make a terrorist threat.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

There is more information in this one.

new topics

top topics

join