It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope, 9/11, and the Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
These are topics which I officially "dislike" but I've decided to write a bit about them, to hopefully inform those who are not informed on the subjects.

Looking at Catholicism objectively, it is a very moderate form of Christianity/religion. Some of their teachings include:

The theory of evolution, which many Christians still do not believe.
No one knows who goes to heaven or hell; that is for God to judge.
Homosexuality is not evil, and gays don't go to hell just for being gay.
Catholics are allowed to believe in extraterrestrial life-forms.

Of course, people hate Catholicism for the following reasons:

It is an organized religion.
They have pedophile priests.
They are against abortion.
They are against condoms.

But one could argue that NON-organized religions are more extreme, such as the NON-organized versions of Christianity which burn Korans, to give an example. Organization actually balances extremism.

As for pedophile priests, there is nothing that teaches priests to be pedophiles in Catholic teachings, so it is against Catholicism. It IS funny on "South Park" when they make fun of it, when the priests get angry when told not to molest little boys, but the fact is that Catholic priests DO NOT and ARE NOT pedophiles more often than anyone else. In fact, worldwide, the biggest pedophiles are Muslims, where in many places it is VERY common to marry an 11 year old girl, OR have an 11 year old boy-friend.

Catholicism is against abortion, BUT, does anyone know how far this goes? 1 out of 6 people on earth is Catholic, right? Why are there ONLY 3 countries in the world where abortion is illegal? (Chile, Malta, and El Salvador) Obviously, there either is not much power in the Catholic Church, or there is a strict separation of church & state, which is a good thing. Look at countries which DON'T have that separation. (Saudi Arabia, where MUSIC is illegal, and pretty much everything else that gives people pleasure, except pedophilia.)

I'm not even going to mention condoms. Looking at the stocks of condom companies, no one uses them anymore anyway. Also, there is an AIDS conspiracy which I don't want to get into.

So. . . . . . . . Why do people hate Catholicism? I guess it's the cool thing right now. People argue whether Muslims are a threat. Some think they are just good people. Some think they are secretly plotting the destruction of the free world. It doesn't matter, because it seems EVERYONE seems to agree that Catholicism should be banished from earth. By the way, are there millions of Catholics screaming "Let the priests molest little boys!!!" the same way millions of Muslims scream "Death to the Infidels!!!"? No. . . I didn't think so. I still have no idea why Catholicism is so hated, other than OLD grudges and things that happened hundreds of years ago.

9/11

. . . . . was an inside job? Who cares!

3000 people died? Well, more people die EVERY DAY from such things as medical mistakes, car accidents, and so on. Why don't you think of a BETTER conspiracy, like the fact that cars could be made to be safer, or the FDA is the most corrupt organization in the world, next to the UN. Yes, I know there are people here who also know of the FDA's corruption, but I'm telling you right here & now that the FDA kills MORE people EVERY day than what happened on 9/11/01. The idea of a 9/11 conspiracy is only there to put your mind on a tangent.

"Oh, but, but. . . . The Patriot Act!"

So, you're paranoid about your phone being tapped, or your mail being opened? I'm probably the most suspicious person possible, and I've never had a problem with The Patriot Act. Sure, I get searched everywhere I go, and I'm thankful because I know there ARE people who want to KILL ALL AMERICANS. If you don't believe that you're just blind & deaf. People want to kill everyone everywhere. Many Americans would want to KILL ALL MUSLIMS, for example, so of course it goes the other way around too.

I could care less that 9/11 was an "inside job" and it wouldn't surpirise me either. Why is America allies with the most extremist Islamic nation ever? Did I mention music and anything fun is illegal in Saudi Arabia? Other than China, Saudi Arabia is probably the most extreme government that limits freedom in the world.

Anyway, it's not my business.

There is not, never was, and never will be an "Anti-Christ".

There is nowhere in the Bible that mentions an Anti-Christ, or any such thing. All over the Bible, it CLEARLY states that if you are against the idea of Jesus as Christ, you are Anti-Christ, which means you are not Christian.

The ancient Persians were very anti-Christian, and slaughtered Christians like they were cattle. Ancient Rome was anti-Christian at some point before Constantine, and especially around the time of Nero.

MOHAMED was Anti-Christ, because he didn't think Jesus was the Messiah/Christ.

The JEWS are Anti-Christ, for the same reason.

Now, I'm not religious myself, but I had to make some of these points. Christianity is a threat in its radical form, but I feel Catholicism is a moderate Christian religion. The reason it is attacked (and many are brainwashed into hating it for this reason), is a Makavellian tactic. Destroy the moderates FIRST, whether in religion or politics, so that only the extremists are left.

That tactic is used VERY often, and now that you know about it, you'll see it more often. It is the moderates which are attacked, so that the extremists can fight against each other without distraction. Look back at Hitler! Who did he go after (other than Jews)? Catholics, Freemasons, and other moderates. It is a very simple procedure, and the media helps a great deal. Why is it that a radical Muslim Imman can rape a 12 year old boy, and the world doesn't care? Because they are extremists! Oh, but if a Catholic Bishop once knew of this one priest who molested a boy and didn't tell the authorities, it front page.

The media makes extremists look moderate, and they make the moderates look like extremists.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Any thoughts?

Yeah I have lots of thoughts but your thread was pretty much just your opinion, and I have no thoughts about that..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

It's your opinion that it is mostly my opinions. I'm stating mostly facts with a few of my opinions. (If that makes sense.)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Well, the 9/11 OS has more holes than swiss cheese...

I think religion is the cause of half the worlds problems, money&power the rest,
so I think religion should be banned..

Therefore I don't believe in an Anti Christ and think every large, organised religion is corrupt,,

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Out of all of that, the most odd thing I can think of is this :

Who the heck doesn't use condoms? Why not? I had no idea the condom industry was suffering! Somebody make a thread about that!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Who the heck doesn't use condoms? Why not? I had no idea the condom industry was suffering! Somebody make a thread about that!

Yeah, what do soldiers use to stop water getting in their gun barrels,

and what do year 12 students fill with water (and other stuff) on grad day ??

BTW colourful new avatar

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Yeah, what do soldiers use to stop water getting in their gun barrels,

and what do year 12 students fill with water (and other stuff) on grad day ??

BTW colourful new avatar

My thoughts exactly. All of those bananas sitting naked and cold in phys/health ed classes.....

What am I supposed to find in beds that I say in at hotels now? A used pill? Please!

People these days have no class!

And thanks for the avatar compliment.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here are some of my views on the subjects that you have presented.

Catholics and pedophilia. NO. They are not taught that, but there was a time where having sex with other males prevented having children with women, which was NOT frowned upon in the catholic religion. But seen as a way NOT to sin against god, by having children and having the ways of god.

This is not a hard concept to find when looking into the catholic religion.

9-11, cant get into it, my feelings are to deep, by the information is out there to find, if your looking for the answers.

As for the Patriot Act, there's something in itself to look into. Our rights (and if needed can provide what was taken) is something entirely different. Our rights CANNOT be taken, but given away. We assumed through fear and anguish that we had nothing left.

We NOW realize that we HAD nothing left to begin with. OUR lives have changed. There is NO going back, and the recovery effort to make ourselves back on top.. is long gone. Our lives of fallacies and regrets is something that our children will have to face, due to danger, that was existent, but NOT for us.

There is a price to pay for being a part of history, and we WILL play our part.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

What am I supposed to find in beds that I say in at hotels now? A used pill? Please

eekkk, you obviously don't stay in the same class of hotels as I do..

Try staying at places with atleast 1 star.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

What am I supposed to find in beds that I say in at hotels now? A used pill? Please

eekkk, you obviously don't stay in the same class of hotels as I do..

Try staying at places with atleast 1 star.

I like to stay in 0.5 star hotels. They make me feel better about my own home. Plus, it's easier to steal those little soaps and towels since the staffing is so poor.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Plus, it's easier to steal those little soaps and towels since the staffing is so poor.

I'm surprised they have them at all..

Mind you, I have stayed in a few shabby places when overseas on business..
There isn't always a Holiday Inn in some of the smaller towns I've had to visit..
Boy, some of the tales I could tell..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Oh they have them, you just have to find a hotel employee, beat them up, knock them unconscious, steal their clothing, put on said clothing, go into the employee's only door, find a trolley, go out to your large van, open the back door, shove all the contents of the trolley inside. Hell, take the trolley too while you're at it. They make a nice arts n crafts carrier. See? It's simple, really.

I suppose you are doing business in seedy places which obviously shows that you have a shady career choice. I'm not sure what "business" you are in, but I bet it involves the Pope, 9/11, and the Anti-Christ.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I suppose you are doing business in seedy places which obviously shows that you have a shady career choice. I'm not sure what "business" you are in, but I bet it involves the Pope, 9/11, and the Anti-Christ.

Well atleast you tried to stay on topic, sort of...

No shady business or deals, just industrial zones in places like China etc are not usually in the tourist zones..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Well atleast you tried to stay on topic, sort of...

No shady business or deals, just industrial zones in places like China etc are not usually in the tourist zones..

Right...right....that's what they all say. I'm onto you, Mister. I have proof of your business dealings in the industry of underground Chinese Anti-Christ-Pope relations. I've heard things. I've seen things. I've heard and seen things at the same time. Scientists didn't even know this was possible.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I've heard things. I've seen things. I've heard and seen things at the same time. Scientists didn't even know this was possible.

Especially from a female of the species that usually needs to talk 95% of their waking hours..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I've heard things. I've seen things. I've heard and seen things at the same time. Scientists didn't even know this was possible.

Especially from a female of the species that usually needs to talk 95% of their waking hours..

...and the audacity that such a claim is made from a male of the species that usually needs to stare at things 95% of their waking hours.

I think someone needs to visit the misogynism thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
CynicalM and MeSoCorny, although your comments are very entertaining, they're going way off on tangents. I was hoping for comments on my final point about the media making moderates look extremist, and the extremists look moderate.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I dont get it

non organized religions are organized, otherwise they wouldnt be religions based on what you described an non organized religion

top topics

join