It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Prove Mini Nukes Caused 9-11 Devastation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
How would anyone have snuck these nukes into the building anyway?

A South-Park fan might suggest that somebody snuck a snuke in their snizz.

I however, would`nt be so crude .

------

A mini nuke .... ?
Nahhh !

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I was reading something interesting earlier that I thought I would share here. It shows various aspects that I haven't read about anywhere else. Let me know what you guys think.

Breaking News: Nikola Tesla Testifies at NY Grand Jury on 9/11

New York City Grand Jury Hands Down Indictment on 9/11

The Charges: Plaintiff (The People of the United States) --vs-- Defendants (No CR 95-110 The Powers That Be (TPTB, a non-conspiracy acronym), Mike Rivero, a.k.a. John Wenckus) [1]

Violations: 18 USC Sec. 2332a; 18 USC Sec. 844(f); 18 USC Sec. 1114; 18 USC Sec. 1111;

This case centers on a Metaphysical Catechism (Test) of the Earth initiated (without prior notice as required by Rule #25443) on September 11, 2001 at the electro-magnetic grid location 40 42' 41.3852", -74 0' 44.0064 (One World Trade Center). [2]

I N D I C T M E N T

COUNT ONE (Conspiracy to use incendiary devices to create controlled-diameter holes in metallic targets)

The Grand Jury charges:

1. On 9/6/2001 The Powers That Be (TPTB), the defendants herein, did knowingly, intentionally, willfully and maliciously conspire, combine and agree together and with others unknown to the Grand Jury to remove bomb-sniffing dogs from the World Trade Center I and II, while the defendants and their unknown agents placed AN-M14 thermite charged incendiary devices between the 92nd to 98th floors of the North Tower and between the 78th to 84th floors in the South Tower.

Read the rest here: www.opednews.com...
edit on 18-10-2010 by mblaze2023 because: minor edit

edit on 18-10-2010 by mblaze2023 because: minor edit

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mblaze2023

To my knowledge, Tesla died around 70 years ago... You sure that's a legitimate article?

I just looked closer at the article, and it was posted on 9/11 at around 10 pm. There's no way a court could have done anything like that within a day. I think it's a fake article.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Varemia because: added a bit

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

It's accurate satire... did you read it?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblaze2023
reply to post by Varemia

It's accurate satire... did you read it?

Yes. I looked up the device they mentioned, and it actually is feasible. The only question I have is about the light product created by the device. My sources include:

The patent filed in 1997:
www.patentstorm.us...

Military grenade description and warnings:
www.fas.org...

There actually is a reasonable possibility for this one, though it is still a question of how the planes could have crashed exactly near where the charges were placed, and why they did not cause the devices to experience any problems that we know of (if they were there at all).

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Obviously not planes cuz then why the need to have a crappy CGI plane vid?

Tritium from plane e exits lites, except there were no planes in the 1st place.

Ground zero = site of thermonuclear detonation.

In this case, controlled demo. Nukes for skysraper demo is even patented for commercial applications. Obviously since this was a mil operatiom deny everthang.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UmbraSumus

They could sneak them in like the Americans. Apparently snuck 50 nuclear weapons into Syria

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join