It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from above? Dove shaped cloud forms on eve of Pope's visit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
its a sign for all the little boys to run and hide because its not safe.

When the pope and his army leave the dove will return and this time have an olive branch.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cllj7

I'm not exactly a religious person, but I find this amazing that it happened on the eve of Pope's visit in Britain.

Is God trying to tell us something?

Well if that is the case? God would be telling me something two.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1decb86afc1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by hippomchippo

Who cares??

Prove to me that, that cloud is not a sign from God?

It's an uplifting story for a lot of people, and thats whats important.

Look, up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a sign? No! It's a cloud.

If that makes people feel better then they really don't have much wrong going on...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

That is amazing and beautiful.

Does this mean the Pope is in there with God?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I never said i did beleive its a sign. Im not even religous, but im open minded.

I just want you to prove that it isnt.

Here is the proof -

Now, prove to me that I am not doing a jig in a nice hat wearing only a kilt! I bet you can't prove that I am not, because there is nothing to prove that I am. It would be up to me to provide evidence that I indeed am in order for it to be considered.

So, the point is, there is no point asking for people to prove god or his alleged signs. You can't - and that is no proof that he exists or that he sends us signs.

edit on 17/9/2010 by badw0lf because: revised my letters..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Who cares??

Prove to me that, that cloud is not a sign from God?

It's an uplifting story for a lot of people, and thats whats important.

of course it's an uplifting story, but the majority of us know how "signs from god" have been used in the past. and that is why you are getting this reaction. and because of the very nature of ATS, we are a bunch of skeptics who seek proof and truth. so, you should not be surpised by the other posts.

edit on 17-9-2010 by jimmyx because: the mistake of a space for the "and"

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I never said i did beleive its a sign. Im not even religous, but im open minded.

I just want you to prove that it isnt.

Here is the proof -

Now, prove to me that I am not doing a jig in a nice hat wearing only a kilt! I bet you can't prove that I am not, because there is nothing to prove that I am. It would be up to me to provide evidence that I indeed am in order for it to be considered.

So, the point is, there is no point asking for people to prove god or his alleged signs. You can't - and that is no proof that he exists or that he sends us signs.

edit on 17/9/2010 by badw0lf because: revised my letters..

Oh!! Boy!! I'm a witness of that, I know 100% that God does exist and he does send signs on every aspect. For you to see these things you have to Repent and Accept God all mighty Jehovah and if your a chosen one, that have seen the beauty of God some how, is because there is a reason, and that's your homework from God to you. You have to figure out what it is and you will know this some way some how, your in the right track.

If the guy feels that the cloud is a signed he has to research the meaning of it in the bible and look around for info in the right places that he feels from his guts, sometimes thats the way God works with us humans and not with the hybrid.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

This mean that God's a Roman Catholic? or maybe just a nice peace sign...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Beautiful picture, on the eve off the pope's visit too. So far the popes visit to the Uk, has been a success so far. Oks a few protests, nothing major happening. No arrests have been made.

In scotland yesterday everyone enjoyed themselves, apart from the Traffic jams which was a nightmare. Everything went well.

A sign from God? Maybe, maybe not, We are allowed to make up our own minds are we not?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Looks like a bird, suspicious and out of place. Maybe it's a grace.

Give me just one minute and ten seconds.of your time.
After that, If this angel appears suspicious (man made) please let me know)

edit on 17-9-2010 by Tribble because: Spellin

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by killyou

Best comment yet! God could learn a thing or two from you! but wait a minute you are God!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

If God were to actually say it, your heart could fail you in fear. I hear the sound of his voice can make the whole earth shake.

Be glad he just sticks to pictures in the clouds.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Re: Prophecywatcher

Quite possibly being mad myself, because I experience things not supposed to be there according to scientific parameters, I'm still sane enough not be religious.

So my madness is better than your madness. I know this as truth, because a little mouse told me....while it was hoovering.

edit on 17-9-2010 by bogomil because: additional divine inspiration

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A snake shaped cloud would have been more appropriate, imo.

Also, for a god that supposedly created the universe and everything in it, he sure is terrible at making dove-like clouds.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Re: Killyou

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I had the impression, that watching South Park automatically got you excommunicated.

Excommunication, now that witch-burnings so sadly have become politically incorrect.

Those were the days, ...the smell, the warm glow of the fire and the prophetic patterns of greasy smoke.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If "that" cloud is a dove and a sign from above, the cloud formation to the left of it is a slightly pink rendition of the flying spaghetti monster.

It's a cloud.

Chances are if you go outside and look up, you'll see at least a few. Try it and report back your findings.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I got a photo of a thunderstorm cloud that, when turned on its side, looks liken the Archangel Michael. Im atheist, lol

Funny how the randomness of nature comes up with these things

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The FSM must be hiding his eyes, but otherwise....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e2e05179d63.png[/atsimg]

Am I right?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Still not concrete evidence that God didnt form the cloud to look like a Dove.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Oh!! Boy!! I'm a witness of that, I know 100% that God does exist and he does send signs on every aspect. For you to see these things you have to Repent and Accept God all mighty Jehovah

Your RIGHT....the cloud is clearly a sign from God..clearly

Its a sign, this absolutely settles it...

For the Hebrews, doves and pigeons were the only birds that might be offered for sacrifice (Lev. 1:14), and they were the favorite sacrifice of people who could not afford sheep or oxen.

God is telling us we must sacrifice the pope during his visit.

Ya...signs should always be promoted...screw science..signs are what we need to pay attention to and direct our life around.,,after all, when has religious interpretation of natural events ever gone wrong in history...never...clearly fanatical religious mindsets that toss out reason is the best way to run a civilization

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join