It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from above? Dove shaped cloud forms on eve of Pope's visit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Yes and it remains an opinion, just because its an opinion doesnt prove its true or false.

For all we know it could be a message, but on the other hand it could just be a simple coincidence.

I didnt intend to attack your post, i wanted a little debate.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
great. does this mean the weather altering technology is now in the hands of the vatican?

i wonder how this bird and that bird would get along?

this thread is going to the birds,
et

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its all about perspective. If you tilt your head the other way, i think it could look more like a certain sex toy that is used in the hiney region...( didnt know it the word was allowed or not) and maybe THAT is a sign from God that the Pope is near.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Stop spinning the question and just answer me.

Prove to me it isnt a sign from God.

I didn't think people actually asked stupid questions like this anymore...

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

And people wonder why some atheists are "aggressive"...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

OMG! That bird is a Muslim. He is going to have to watch out for all those tea party members who would want to cook him.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
great. does this mean the weather altering technology is now in the hands of the vatican?

i wonder how this bird and that bird would get along?

this thread is going to the birds,
et

You know, these birds can learn how to mimick human words quite well. If the bird lives in Turkey, he probably hears the word "Allah" a whole lot.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Yes and it remains an opinion, just because its an opinion doesnt prove its true or false.

For all we know it could be a message, but on the other hand it could just be a simple coincidence.

I didnt intend to attack your post, i wanted a little debate.

I never said my opinion was true or false.
Why did you assume such?
In fact, my only post was that I couldn't believe this was in a real newspaper and not a tabloid.
You wanted a little debate? Then why did you use fallacies and just argue nonsense?

It can't be proven either way, you should know that by now, but what we do know, is that clouds make alot of shapes all the time, why would this one be an act from God simply because it's the day BEFORE the pope visits?

edit on 16-9-2010 by hippomchippo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It is called a human interest story...
You missed the point entirely.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
I find it amazing that this is actually in a credible newspaper.

I find it amazing that people refer to the Daily Mail as a credible newspaper

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Lets say its a sign from God...

So whats it saying?

The pope is bringing peace or,

we want peace so p off ?

Ahh, who knows, BTW, if you look at clouds for just a few minutes its amazing what a good imagination can see..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I hope this is one of many signs if this is from God. I recall Jesus said to look out for them in the scriptures as it signifies the end is nearing.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It may be a message from God, but what could he be trying to tell us with this one?

The one below is possibly a little more straightforward, since this appeared in the aftermath of a missile launch.

A dove is usually sent as a sign, or to bring back a sign. In the case of Noah's dove, it was sent to see if dry land was to be found so Noah could embark on his new beginning.

A dove appeared over the head of Jesus after his baptism in the Jordan river, signifying a new beginning.

Could God be telling the catholic church to make peace with their victims and admit to their terrible history of wrongdoing, so they can embark on a new beginning, as well?

Orrrrrr, maybe God is comparing the pope's visit to a missile launch? (Or trying to let people know about a false flag operation that is going to occur during the pope's visit?) lol

edit on 16-9-2010 by sezsue because: Just to get silly, and then sillier.......

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
People will see, hear and think whatever they want to. Debating over it is essentially useless since no one can prove anything one way or the other. I can see a dove since it was suggested but if it wasn't I may also think it was most any other bird species. Is it odd at all that it's the only cloud that looks like no other in the picture pertaining to the color, texture, etc? Yes, that could be taken as a specific sign from God or a photo-shopped picture.

reply to post by hotbakedtater

I guess it was bound to happen but how did HAAPP end up in this conversation?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I dont beleive in God as it were, but my beleif doesnt mean God doesnt actually exist, noone knows for sure.

This is a great news story, better than all the murder and hate we see on a day to day basis.

I would rather see a dove than a picture of a murderer

I agree with all of the above.

If it's a "message from above," let it be a message that our transition into the new age will be a peaceful one.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It looks like an angel not a dove, however, this is not due to the Pope's visit. He is the head of Rome and Saturn's representatives and the controllers. He is a former nazi, the first pope to be so blessed at that.
Heaven doesnt endorse him, (well except in the sense that the Beyond, loves us all equally and unconditionally) well, perhaps they do. Heaven has "heavy" at its root. Lower astral channel. Hmmmm.....

Though I do sometimes think they have played a few "white" squares in the masonic black and white checkerboard floor.

Like when the papal offfice said not too long ago that "they couldnt make sense of the way the world was, so they turned to conspiracy theories to make sense of it" (paraphrased) and then, calling the telescope in Arizona, Lucifer. That seemed to me to be strong nudges to have people do some research. So he may have a sense that he is expendable, as most popes are and not be 100% behind everything. Or, they want us to be more aware, because they know many are not getting it and they're trying to dump karma on us for their wars and the starvation of billions, but many buy into the matrix instead. "They" of course are the wanna be elites, bloodliens.

Beyond this holographic Universe is the Infinite Family of Light, our Future Selves, Higher Selves, and we are in a Holographic Universe/School, and need to invert the pyramids and learn unconditional love and kindness for everyone, turn the other cheek even, and yearn complete equality to pass and progress.

I don't believe this cloud formation has anything to do with the pope's visit unless HAARP or some other cloud making technology is at work.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The only cloud in the sky associated with the Pope would be a project bluebeem projection be real its not as if he can walk on water or cure lepers.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
IDK about dove.... looks more like a grouse to me. Maybe a quail. Must be the hunter in me since I've hunted those 3 types of birds a lot and I like the taste of grouse a best.

Point being, you'll always see what you want to see.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm sort of an atheist. So I'm thinking the image was just created with Photoshop by some devoutly religious follower who just felt the need to make us believe in something miraculous in order to inspire more support for the Pope & the Catholic church in during these bad times.

Besides, this dove could be seen as a sign from Lucifer and his army of fallen angels. Or else, why is it all the way down here within the earth's atmosphere & not disguised into something less obvious (i.e. without the wings or other fancy religious symbolism)?

edit on 16-9-2010 by killyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. "god" sure is skilled with its paint brush so to speak, I saw a cloud that lOoked like a giant superman flying through the skies, that was pretty cool too. What exactly would the sign be, that giant doves are coming to help the catholic church rule the world?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontweallbleed
That's pretty cool. "god" sure is skilled with its paint brush so to speak, I saw a cloud that lOoked like a giant superman flying through the skies, that was pretty cool too. What exactly would the sign be, that giant doves are coming to help the catholic church rule the world?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

it could also be interpreted as a sign from the Egyptian, Aboriginal, Nordic, Babylonian, or Hindu gods descending from the heavens to help defeat the pedophilic demons, convert the non-believers, obliterate the devil worshippers, & end a false religion known as Roman Catholicism. Plus overthrow some governments due to previously unexpected conflicts and/or disasters, mass murder a few millions to ensure the safety of billions while helping us out during times of civil unrest, & establish colonies throughout Europe & Middle East to create easier means to travel throughout the globe (i.e. flying saucers & not primitive trash cans with wheels), create better access to education (i.e. telepathy & cybernetic data storage implants rather than books & computers), fascilitate cultural advances (i.e. like making sure people are more interested in kissing feet & licking shoes than they are interested in doing mating rituals with anybody), and design better means of trade & commerce throughout these regions (i.e. mining, construction, border restrictions, law enforcement, tax regulations, plus utilizing the news media to control & regulate working classes that are more biologically fit for hard labor rather than any work that requires them to use their intellectual assets).

Strange happenings don't always have to do with Christianity. We all should watch South Park more often.

edit on 16-9-2010 by killyou because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join