It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 wayward garden gnomes found on a Montana trail.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Since there were no pictures, I was wondering, how were they found? Were they in a pile or perhaps
were they found in a line like they were marking a trail leading to something?

Police for know are simply saying they were found along the trail.

So I think we have to ask ourselves, where they setting up an ambush along the trail?

Did they study the tactics the Viet Gong used to defeat the U.S. Army? I think we need to really take a look at the Gmones tactics here!

Maybe they were on their way to their secret hollow earth entrance when found? So they had to freeze when
police found them.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Just look at that one sellout doing ads on TV. It's always "fly here", "stay there".... I don't know... my fear is getting the better of me....

I wonder if he is a member of the CFR?

Clearly these dictatorial Gnomes have long openly been part of the Globilization Effort, as they are spread out all over the world.

What have we foolishly allowed them to do too? Gaurd our very food supply, our gardens, and the pathways to our hearths and homes!

While people have been worried about the spread of Islam, the influence of the Jewish Lobby the Gnomes have virtually invaded and taken over with hardly a note of sound of concern!

I wonder if this failure can be traced back to FDR, and his own unwillingness to act on news of a possible attach on Pearl Harbor?

Is this like that, some secret plan to unite us in outrage for some World War?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Proof positive that the apocalypse is almost upon us, the Garden and Lawn Gnomes are starting to bug out and flee while they still can!

My gosh this is so disturbing, thanks for the heads up Proto, I would have posted sooner but had to run out in this severe thunder storm that is going on here and bring my loving, darling gnomes in, they are so grateful because they don't like thunder storms. They promised when it's time to go outside again that they won't run away, hope that is the case since I have no reason to believe that aren't telling the truth.

Here is a picture of my little darlings taken this summer tending to my rose bush, they are such a big help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d17eeb37e4fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks again my friend, you are always there when I need you.

While many of us on ATS have evidently foolishly been concerned about the Masons, it turns out it’s the Rosicrucian Order that has partnered with our real enemy the Gnomes!

I wonder if the Masons are in on this as part of a deflection to keep us looking away from the Rosicrucian Order and the Gnomes.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

If you had to remove what you wrote in your post because they are there now with you in your home, try to get us some signal so we can call 9-11.

Clearly the police are able to deal with large groups of Gnomes! Try to let us know how many so we know whether to call in the FBI Swat Team.

Oh wow I hope Aquarius1 is alright and they aren't and they aren't doing something horrible to her for letting us know about the tie-in to the Rosicrucian Order!

I tried warning people the Rabbit Hole runs deep on this one.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Aquarius1 because: Opps double post

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
We truly shouldn't be overly concerned about the gnomes when everybody knows it's the dolphins that are the harbingers of things to come. When we start to receive messages from dolphins bidding us farewell and thanking us for fish -- well, that's when you start to worry.

A very strange thing happend to me while I was picknicking at the beach for lunch today!

A mermaid came up to me and said "Ask any mermaid you happen to see, what's the gravest threat to hummanity, Gnomes of the trees".

Glad she wasn't a dolphin now!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

I expect this will lead to an "ig-Gnome-inius" end.

Or at least a round of Staff Applause, cough, cough, hint, hint!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Maybe they were on their way to their secret hollow earth entrance when found? So they had to freeze when
police found them.

Ah but are they actually frozen, or are they using some kind of mind control that has actually frozen us while they move about freely undetected?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I wonder if the Masons are in on this as part of a deflection to keep us looking away from the Rosicrucian Order and the Gnomes

Good possibility Proto, my thoughts exactly, what other reason could there be.

My question to you is, are they any updates? It is getting very uncomfortable having them in my home, I marched them in without having them wipe their feet and there is mud everywhere from the rainstorm, but given the grave possibilities I had no choice.

Please let me know if and when it is safe for them to go outside, thanks I know I can count on you.

Did you notice how adorable they are?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Clearly this adorableness is all part of a carefully crafted persona to throw us off guard!

There seems to be some serious censoring going on with this story, nothing on CNN, Fox or MSNBC!

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that all this occured while the military was conducting an exercise nearby!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If you had to remove what you wrote in your post because they are there now with you in your home, try to get us some signal so we can call 9-11.

Clearly the police are able to deal with large groups of Gnomes! Try to let us know how many so we know whether to call in the FBI Swat Team.

Oh wow I hope Aquarius1 is alright and they aren't and they aren't doing something horrible to her for letting us know about the tie-in to the Rosicrucian Order!

I tried warning people the Rabbit Hole runs deep on this one.

No worries, it just a double post, didn't mean to scare you Proto, certainly wasn't my intention, I know we are all on pins and needles right now and could easily over react.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Oh my God! Those rotten little Gnomes using pins and needles on you! I knew it.

I am on hold with Homeland Security and I have bad news.

It's an automated voice system where there is no number to select Gnome Attack!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

police found them.

Ah but are they actually frozen, or are they using some kind of mind control that has actually frozen us while they move about freely undetected?

Maybe they are actually moving too fast for our eyes to perceive that they are moving??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They are actually making us and the earth to move so they don't have to!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

British police crack missing gnome case
In an apparent breakthrough in a series of mysterious garden raids in Scotland, police in Britain have charged two women after discovering a huge cache of garden gnomes, the BBC reported Wednesday

www.msnbc.msn.com...

thanks for the laughs! I got to enjoy this during my lunch break.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

Amazing as we see the international ramifactions of the clandestine Gnome meetings. They are starting to look more and more like Terrorist cells!

As I thought the Rabbit Hole runs very deep on this one.

I think we are all at risk here now on this thread, should the Gnomes read it. Than heavens we are all publishing our findings under are "Gnome-de-gras"

Thanks for the additional intelligence my friend, stay safe and stay vigellant the Gnomes are every where now!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The Gnomes have forseen the future, they can sense doom is nigh, the Gnomes are heading for high ground.

EVACUATE NOW! EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY TO THE MOUNTAINS

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

The Gnomes have forseen the future, they can sense doom is nigh, the Gnomes are heading for high ground.

EVACUATE NOW! EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY TO THE MOUNTAINS

Yes but will the mountains be safe? Or will the Gnomes take up defensive positions to keep us trapped in the valleys below? Are they actually meeting to sabatoge and block escape routes?

We have so little intell as a result of this media blackout.

I captured one last night, hoping to interogate him, and get better information, oh but they are tough nuts to crack. No matter what methods I use, he refuses to say a word, not even his name!

How will we perservere in the face of such evil?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

We can't be 100% sure of there objectives, yes you are right, they may be leading us into a trap.

The only intel we have on the Gnomes so far is that they enjoy fishing, and they enjoy potting flowers ( or are they cctv cameras disguised as flowers?) There only means of transport are wheel barrows.

Our Intel so far.

Photo of a Gnome leaving a crime scene in a suburb in London

Photo of a Gnome fishing in the wild, at this time we are unsure of his accomplice (Possible Lookout) We also dont know how the photo was taken, it just appeared on my doorstep in a brown envelope.

What we need to establish is the purpose of there hats, why are they so pointed? Are there heads really that long?

edit on 17-9-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

What we need to establish is the purpose of there hats, why are they so pointed? Are there heads really that long?

That is very good question Haydn_17, I was hoping you could give me/us more insight about what is going on so I might lay my concerns to rest, I still have my gnomes in the house and am at a point of being a little fearful of them, it's a real dilemma isn't it, any advice.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I captured one last night, hoping to interogate him, and get better information, oh but they are tough nuts to crack. No matter what methods I use, he refuses to say a word, not even his name!

You know Proto the reason you're not able to crack that nut is because they are made of plaster, er cement, you cannot look on the surface, go deeper, I would take it out on the porch as it could get messy.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join