It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 wayward garden gnomes found on a Montana trail.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

10 wayward garden gnomes found on a Montana trail.

www.miamiherald.com

HELENA, Mont. -- Helena police are looking for the homes of 10 wayward gnomes found on a Mount Helena trail.

Police Chief Troy McGee says the gnomes were found Monday evening on a popular hiking trail on the city's south side.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Proof positive that the apocalypse is almost upon us, the Garden and Lawn Gnomes are starting to bug out and flee while they still can!

While the police are attempting to cover this up as just some simple theft, clearly it is not.

What do these Gnomes fleeing their happy homes in record numbers to set off into the wilderness know that we don’t?

Further why aren’t they bothering to warn us? Is it simply because there is not enough time left? Or worse do they fear we will not take heed because we consider them lowly yard ornaments? Or are they fleeing to protest their status as an attempt to demand equality for the Gnomes by leaving their former gardens unguarded against evil and malicious spirits, leprechauns, sprites and fairies?

As if we didn’t have enough confronting us, now we have to worry about the Gnomes, do we even know how many of them silently exist amongst us, watching, waiting, but watching and waiting for what?

What prompted the police to bust up this Gnome meeting and place them in custody?

The rabbit hole runs pretty deep on this one, and while I have no doubt at all disinformation agents will flock to this thread to claim that kids playing a prank are behind all this, I think, I think most of us know better!

www.miamiherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 16/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Heya Proto. Just when im trying to be all serious and compose a rely in your other thread, you bring this.
We truly must be near the end of days if the gnomes are gathering. And for what purpose? Gnomicide?

Thanks for the laugh my friend

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The rabbit hole runs pretty deep on this one, and while I have no doubt at all disinformation agents will flock to this thread to claim that kids playing a prank are behind all this, I think, I think most of us know better!

lol

S&F for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Since there were no pictures, I was wondering, how were they found? Were they in a pile or perhaps
were they found in a line like they were marking a trail leading to something?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I had a chance to ask my garden guardian as he was heading to the forest and all he said was," the time was drawing near to return to the forest, to get ready for a return to the mystical." I tried to encourage him to stay but he was determined to seek refuge in the woods. I asked if he would ever return and he said that soon I would be guarding his garden?!?!
Hmmm....sounds like a conspiracy going on here

spec

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Mine are still in the front yard. I found them on the side of the highway while I was volunteering to pickup trash several years ago. Since then they have faithfully guarded my rock garden. I have been thinking of putting little GI Joe rifles in their hands instead of the shovel handles Gnomes usually carry.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

They are trying to live up to the traveling Gnomes standards.

Star for the good laugh OP.

edit on 9/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Last year a friend brought his Pit Bull puppy over for me to see. When he arrived, he immediately went over to my Gnomes and started to bark at them. I think he could sense something that we were unaware of. I wish I could have gotten it on video.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
We must be vigilant! Gnomes can be treacherous and conspiratorial beyond our ability to comprehend.

Just look at that one sellout doing ads on TV. It's always "fly here", "stay there".... I don't know... my fear is getting the better of me....

I wonder if he is a member of the CFR?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Proof positive that the apocalypse is almost upon us, the Garden and Lawn Gnomes are starting to bug out and flee while they still can!

My gosh this is so disturbing, thanks for the heads up Proto, I would have posted sooner but had to run out in this severe thunder storm that is going on here and bring my loving, darling gnomes in, they are so grateful because they don't like thunder storms. They promised when it's time to go outside again that they won't run away, hope that is the case since I have no reason to believe that aren't telling the truth.

Here is a picture of my little darlings taken this summer tending to my rose bush, they are such a big help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d17eeb37e4fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks again my friend, you are always there when I need you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2010 by Aquarius1 because: Opps double post

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We truly shouldn't be overly concerned about the gnomes when everybody knows it's the dolphins that are the harbingers of things to come. When we start to receive messages from dolphins bidding us farewell and thanking us for fish -- well, that's when you start to worry.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by joewalker
Heya Proto. Just when im trying to be all serious and compose a rely in your other thread, you bring this.
We truly must be near the end of days if the gnomes are gathering. And for what purpose? Gnomicide?

Thanks for the laugh my friend

Gnomicide? That's always possible, could it be that Gnomes like people discriminate against one another?

Could this all be leading up to a Gnomacaust?

I notice that in the scant article the police didn't allow the press access to the Gnomes?

I wonder if the Gnomes are being denied counsel?

More questions than there are answers on this one? What are they hiding?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Since there were no pictures, I was wondering, how were they found? Were they in a pile or perhaps
were they found in a line like they were marking a trail leading to something?

Police for know are simply saying they were found along the trail.

So I think we have to ask ourselves, where they setting up an ambush along the trail?

Did they study the tactics the Viet Gong used to defeat the U.S. Army? I think we need to really take a look at the Gmones tactics here!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I expect this will lead to an "ig-Gnome-inius" end.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I asked if he would ever return and he said that soon I would be guarding his garden?!?!

More proof that Homeland Security is not doing it's job! While they are out supposedly guarding us against terrorists, it appears the real terrorists, the Gnomes have been free to plan unfettered and unmolested in our midst!

I think the birthers will find what they have long been looking for in grounds for impeachment of the President of the United States on this monumental and negligent failure to protect us!

Maybe apartment dwellers aren't so dumb after all?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Mine are still in the front yard. I found them on the side of the highway while I was volunteering to pickup trash several years ago. Since then they have faithfully guarded my rock garden. I have been thinking of putting little GI Joe rifles in their hands instead of the shovel handles Gnomes usually carry.

I think we now have to ask the unthinkable question, did you find them?

Or did they find you!

That they selected castle like fortifications in your home to band together around should have been your first clue regarding their true intentions.

Beware big things come in tiny packages.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

They are trying to live up to the traveling Gnomes standards.

Star for the good laugh OP.

edit on 9/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I suppose it is possible these Gnomes are simply over reacting to news coming our of France where full hooded burkas along with Gypsies are being banned!

Who would have thought the Gnomes were that attached to Burkas????

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Last year a friend brought his Pit Bull puppy over for me to see. When he arrived, he immediately went over to my Gnomes and started to bark at them. I think he could sense something that we were unaware of. I wish I could have gotten it on video.

First they gather around defensive fortifications made of rock, then a Pitt Bull barks at them and it took this story to arrouse your suspicions?

My God man, what are you even doing on a conspiracy site! Clearly you are living in denial!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join