It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big NWO Meeting in England Right Now ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Two of the highest profile members of the NWO are meeting in England today.

The Pope is visiting England on the first papal visit since Henry VIII split from the Catholic Church. The Queen, as the Head of State, is heading up the reception for him, all at the taxpayers' expense (well, at least half the cost, anyway).

I'm sure they'll have a good laugh behind closed doors about how the stupid sheeple are buying into their worldwide plan.

It's interesting that this meeting is happening now, after nearly 600 years of absence, at a time when most folks tend to agree that the NWO is reaching the height of their power.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I suspect we will never know the 'real' outcome of this meeting... which cannot be simply a feel-good media event.

It really bothers me that these people are the unquestioned 'leaders' they are.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
It's interesting that this meeting is happening now, after nearly 600 years of absence, at a time when most folks tend to agree that the NWO is reaching the height of their power.

Maybe I'm misreading this but the Queen has met a Pope before.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just to pull the OP up on a rather blatant inaccuracy, demonstrating (I can only assume) a lack of basic research.

You know, if you cannot even get the basic facts right you should not even try to invent NWO linkages and conspiracy when your grasp of history is questionable at best. Sorry to be so harsh.

Regards

edit on 16/9/2010 by paraphi because: To correct link and acknowledge the above poster who pointed out the OP lack of basic research before me!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Punk...whoops...Pope is here to call us all Nazis for not believing in god.....Fresh from a Hitler Youth member

Go home

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

unquestioned 'leaders'

Plenty of people are questioning them...just no-one in authority...they don't want to lose there expenses account and drivers

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
who knows what they will do ?

but whats the chances of hearing

boom chicka wah wah ???

new topics

top topics

active topics

join