It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 11-9-2010 the next 9-11-2001?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The emergency number for the U.S. is 9-11.
The emergency number for Europe is 112.

I believe the date that everyone is looking for is 112, November 2, 2010!

It is interesting that in China, the emergency number is 119.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lifechat

If you just click on the forums buttons and pick any topic, then scroll down closer to middle and look in the last reply section to the right, Nov 11 2010 is associated with many(not all) relative topics concering war, alien disclosure etc... As you know 11/11/10 is not here yet so to see these posts being dated 11/11/10 is odd. Read the titles on some of these dated posts and it may be even more odd how they are associated with the more current events.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
baseless speculation? possible. could it be nonsense? possible.
i had the same though last night about this date before i knew this thread existed. i was laying in bed in the dark thinking about various prophecies about how the end of october and the begining of november of 2010. i read the threads on timewave zero and how novelty is set to increase right about now dramatically. i thought about Baba Vanga predicting november to be the start of ww3, and about the mayan 2012 stories. i thought about what lindsey williams said on alex jones show last night. i thought about iran and the geopolitical gears of war grinding to their final conclusion. the predictions are pointing to between 10/21-11/14. i thought about the 11th of november. i said to myself laying in the dark "i wonder if the 11th of november is a tuesday?" i turned the light on and flipped over the calender. it is. so was 9-11-01.

No, November 11, 2010 is Thursday. However, November 9, 2010 should be Tuesday. So...

September 11 (911), 2001 is Tuesday and
November 9 (119), 2010 is Tuesday too

Could someone calculate how many weeks or days between these two dates?

BTW, in China and probably some parts in Asia, 119 is the emergency number, just like 911 in US and Canada. So we have four days away starting from today (early morning of November 5, 2010). We will see if something as big as, if not bigger than, the 911 attack 9 years ago.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
i think its funny that people believe numbers have something to do with the agenda (the agenda to steal your socks). 9-11 11-9 9-11+20 lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
i think its funny that people believe numbers have something to do with the agenda (the agenda to steal your socks). 9-11 11-9 9-11+20 lol.

There are only 4 days to Nov 9 and 6 days to Nov 11 - you just wait and see.

Remember the terrible San Bruno Fire in California this year? It happened on September 10, 2010, the second day after the Jewish New Year. Coincident? I do not think so! It is odd that most people kind of ignore this special date. The first judgment came with the Noah's flood. The second judgment? It will come in the form of FIRE! The Bible says clearly about that.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lifechat

thank you that is what i had meant the 9th, but apparently i got it fumbled up by the next morning, and couldn’t be bothered to look at the calendar again by the time i wrote down my thoughts. 11/9/10 is a reverse of 9/11/01 although the 11th of november is an interesting day too numerologically, but as you pointed out, it is a thursday. thursday ruled by jupiter or thor would not be as good of a day although the july 7th bombings were on a thursday. also the madrid bombings were a thursday. both tuesday and thursday are days of action creation initiation and/or destruction. monday and wednesday are more days of reflection friday is an auspicious day, ruled by venus, saturday is a day of restriction and sunday is also a day of creation.

also the mumbai bombings on july 11th took place on a tuesday. madrid bombings were on march 11th. november 11th is also the anniversary of the end of ww1, which happend on the 11th min of the 11 hour of the 11th day and is called vetrans day in the USA. It is a federal holiday so if there were to be attacks at banks or government offices there may be reduced casulties in the higherups as they will not be at work.

like i said though this is all baseless speculation and just looking at patterns from the past. when you look at something through the lens of the past it all makes sense but looking into the future and trying to project is much harder. that is why i am so impressed by bill coopers predicting of 9 11 in june of 2001. unfortunately they killed him a month later. but even he didnt name an exact day, he just said it would happen because the elite need it for their one world government. he was right then, and he is still right, i dont believe they got everything they needed from 9-11. i believe it did not go according to plan with flight 93 which i believe was meant for the capital. I however have no inside knowledge other than observing the elite, but that is what leads me to believe they may do something in the future. the only reason being is they have to, their agenda is stalling out and if they wait much longer they will fail. the elite are many things, but they are not stupid. they are however filled with arrogance and violence. the momentum their agenda got after 9 11 is gone. i think however many other people have picked up on these feelings too which is why there so many threads speculating about this time. people just feel it in the air but no one has any proof.

anyway i will probably look like an idiot in a couple days and i will be fine with that. i hope they dont do anything, because if they dont they will fail in about a year or two. and if they do something they will fail as well, the only choice they have is how much destruction they bring to the earth before they give up their twisted grip on power.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Release the hounds!
er...um...
Let the countdown begin!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I already debunked my own thread by using the timewave chart. Here you can read my new prediction for Nov. 11:

Nov. 6 nothing happened; that's because you had the wrong day....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

haha that's really outside the box

nice observation

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nothing big happened - this proves that anything based on subconsciousness - either personal or collective - is not solid. This is why the Bible says about "wars and rumors of wars" - note the "rumors of wars" which means people's fear of that wars will actually not happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
in the quran is states no man can know his future, i dont know if that means the individual or the future period. but anyway through the method of waiting we see nothing has happened in the month of november that was predicted by anyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join