It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Como Lake 9-15-10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just saw this on another forum

Looks legit to me, nothing suspect about the other videos the uploader has. Can anyone debunk this? This is similar to the type I have seen before.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It looks pretty legit to me aswell, but im no expert when it comes to proving a video's authenticity.

The manoveur's those UFO's are are making remind me of stories I've read about pilots seeing intelligent moving aircrafts moving across the sky like "someone throwing a stone and making it skip across the water".

I can't think of anything natural which would cause this, so all we can do is speculate as to what they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Looks like light reflected from whatever window they're behind.
Look at the larger, more obvious reflection at the 19 second mark.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Looks like reflections from the inside of the boat(?)

You can notice when the camera move's and the lights are noticeable that they also move with the camera.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah I agree with the guys above me actually. After watching it a third time you can notice the lights moving in sync with the way the boat rocks.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
95% reflections from behind, and 5% phenomenon. For now.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
95% reflections from behind, and 5% phenomenon. For now.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

I removed my entire comment, not entirely sure a video was from the same you-tuber.
My bad.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Oaktree because: Lack of proof of comment!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
He's an amateur film maker, if you look at his other vids he's clearly trying new methods so I suspect the oddly framed UFO one is another method being tested.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
Just saw this on another forum
Looks legit to me, nothing suspect about the other videos the uploader has. Can anyone debunk this? This is similar to the type I have seen before.

Kyle43....

Can anyone debunk this?

As per Mclaneinc.....

Peggols is an amatuer movie maker.

Peggols YouTube Channel

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Its only my opinion that this is a film test but things like the framing of the shot, the odd movement and the rather bizarre idea's in his vids make me think it's a hoax / test.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There are others we don't see caught by the camera film or electronics
as briefly occurring dark clouds much like by Rex Heflin's photo.

The ships sparking away like a coil is a dead giveaway that electrical activity
is occurring.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There are others we don't see caught by the camera film or electronics as briefly occurring dark clouds much like by Rex Heflin's photo.
The ships sparking away like a coil is a dead giveaway that electrical activity is occurring.

TeslaandLyne.....

The ships sparking away like a coil is a dead giveaway that electrical activity
is occurring.

The "electrical activity" that "is occurring" is in the computer that rendered the CGI.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Look like light reflection on a window to me. This trick has been done numerous time before...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm going to agree and say that it is light reflecting off the window he is looking through. Possibly light fixtures that are behind the camera reflecting off the window...my 2 cents anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How can it be reflected light? From 0:15 to 00:18 you can clearly see a "light" perfectly follow the apex of the mountain.

Computer generated.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
How can it be reflected light? From 0:15 to 00:18 you can clearly see a "light" perfectly follow the apex of the mountain.

Computer generated.

Somebody was holding that light source behind the camera and was moving it. If you watch at 0:15, the light begin to descent behind the mountain. At that moment, the camera moves to the right so they dont have to show the light disappearing behind the mountain.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looks to me like light reflected on the inside of a window, too. My feelings even before I read others had the same idea.

Either that, or they are finally coming to take back George Clooney...

(...he has a house on Lake Como).

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

I'm not buying the reflection theory. Just because there's "a" reflection in the video doesn't mean the principal objects are reflections.

Pause frame at 0:30. You can see 4 "lights" in the sky, two of which are in close proximity. I'm not buying that's a reflection. What is it a reflection of? Four people walking far behind the camera with cigarette lighters?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I too, don't think they can be explained by reflected lights. There is a reflection but what could cause those types of reflections?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join