It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul & the Synagogue of Satan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
Re: IAM

It's like being a pacifist up against Attila the Hun.

I can certainly relate to this statement my friend. Every day I seem to be up against such a warrior. Of course, I am one of those sick bastards who believes he lives eternally and continues to recycle through this mess. That takes the edge off of the harms anyone can do to me in this life.

Be ever watchful my friend. Every loss of liberty allowed only feeds the hunger for more to be taken. You do not strike me as one who would give up without giving a good fight, so I will simply keep you in my thoughts.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Because a man can be 'raised from the dead' as a woman in a subsequent life, and vice versa.

Because a Jew, or a Christian or a Hindu or a Muslim can be 'raised from the dead' in any religion in a subsequent life.

Because a person can be 'raised from the dead' as a member of any race, any social class, any economic class or a citizen of any nation.

This results in a universalization of 'do unto others' because, in previous lives or in subsequent lives, you may very well have been or will be the "others"; resulting in an absolute adherence to the Moral Law out of enlightened self-interest.
edit on 16-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: spelling & punctuation

Michael, you have posted on this topic many times (resurrection/rebirth), and you may recall that I have replied to your posts before, and asked for clarification. The portion of your post that I quoted above is the most succint and insightful statement I have ever read regarding rebirth. Universalization, indeed! NOW I understand where you are coming from. You have truly gotten to the heart of the matter...very well stated!

edit on 26-9-2010 by The Stache because: Clarification

edit on 26-9-2010 by The Stache because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

"I know the trials you have had, and how poor you are--though you are rich--and the slanderous accusations that have been made by the people who profess to be Jews but are really members of the synagogue of Satan." Chapter 2:9 of the Revelation of John

Universally unbeknownst to the people on this planet, as a direct result of the censorship of the Truth by the "dragon" media, the term "synagogue of Satan" has a specifically Doctrinal significance:

It refers to the, at that time, Jewish religious 'authorities' (and writers of the Talmud) and Christian followers of Paul who taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" in accordance with the Egyptian-Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave; whereas the Gnostics taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

The "slanderous accusations" of Paul and the other members of the synagogue of Satan, of course, were that it was, instead, the Gnostics who had perverted the Teaching of Jesus.

Of course, the "synagogue of Satan" 'won' the historical argument; the result of which was the slaughter of tens of thousands of Albigensians about 800 years ago for teaching the "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'...

Which was merely a prelude to the slaughter of millions of Jews during the Holocaust.

And, of course, the nitwit Muslim religious 'authorities' have also followed in their footsteps by denying that Mohammed taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Michael Cecil
'

You must know absolutely nothing about gnosticism or kabbalah (Rabbinic Judaism) to be including both of them under the term 'synagogue of satan'.

Theyre diametrical opposites.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by NEMOats

Doesn't anyone read people's signatures around here?

Michael Cecil

You really are full of yourself.

Having a blogspot doesnt make you a scholar.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As for your painful lack of education in Jewish religion, let me explain to you what the Ressurection of teh dead means in Judaism (as explained through kabbalah) vs. in gnosticism, hinduism, sufism etc.

For one, a very important distinction can be made by pointing out that Judaism disallows cremation. To give you a little primer about this, cause i dont think youve ever read a book on mysticism or occult philosophy in your life. There are 3 primary elements, called 'active' elements, they are fire, water and air. These encompass as spiritual energies whereas the element of earth, acts as the vessel that the 3 primary elements work through. We see this in the book of ezekiel where he encounters a 'storm wind' - air, a dense cloud - water, and a blazing fire - fire. We also see this in nature. The Sun (fire), Rain (water) and air contribute to the growth of plant life. But, it has to specifically work through the vehicle of 'earth' to be revealed.

Now, because the easterners burn the body after death, they return the soul to the element of Fire - which is active. This implies an activity and an ability to influence in the next world. Whereas Judaism teaches that the body must be return to the earth (the inactive passive element) implying 1. the inherent dependence of the soul on G-d, so they return the body to where it came from - the dust, and 2. a belief in the future ressurection of the dead.

So these contrasting ideas shows the level of humility that exists in Judaism vs. Eastern religions which cremate, or, conversely, western traditions which preserve the body via mummification or today as embalming. This is not 'returning' the body to the element it was given from. Man id inherently passive. His role is to RECIEVE from the creator, through the divine energies and then return what he has given as fruits - good deeds.

Judaism is legalistic. Its implied at its very foundation that man has a purpose in this world. This purpose can not be known without a direct, 'contracted' will from the creator in the form of a command. Man is therefore beckoned by his very source to follow 7 commandments (enumerated in Talmud, called the 7 laws of noach) these laws constrict ones actions to only those which are righteous. Man is not only supposed to observe them, but to observe them with Kavanah - Hebrew for intention, or meditative awareness of the deeper meaning behind the action. Judaism is all about a moral objectivity. Its in its very nature.

Conversely, Christianity with its 8 beatitudes, which are in themselves abstract principles, imply nothing about ACTION. Judaism emphasies action, whereas the commandments of jesus are abstract principles that can be interpreted in any manner. It doesnt impress the notion of action. Thus, Christianity in itself is Gnostic. From its very foundations it was based on the Hellenistic philosophy of the Greeks, deriving its theology from both Egypt and Babylon - Hence in a similar period that the gnostics flourished Hermeticism, which was initself so amazingly similar to gnosticism, used symbols and language that if one simply replaced the word Hermes with Jesus wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the gnostic and hermetic versions. Maybe you should read up on Hesiod, Homer, Orphic theology, neo platonism. Or even better read something about judaism before you jump on the assumption bandwagon and assume that because Talmud speak negatively about Jesus the Talmud must be filled with gross abhorrent teachings. Talmud is a holy book. It fits within the entire Jewish mystical tradition. Judaism is ANTI - gnosticism. The very notion of gnosticism, the idea that man can become a god and live by his own moral standards, is the very antithesis of what Judaism is based on - a Law - a Code of conduct that emphasizes REAL TIME action, social responsibility, as opposed to the marian obessesion that typfifies modern catholicism for instance. Even the catholic church is moving closer and closer, along with its protestant and eastern wings, to a liberal gnostic ethos. Calvinism is already there theologically atleast with their doctrine of 'predestination' and total depravity. Modern 'theologians' in christianity are realizing the inherent 'rift' divide between the spiritual and the secular. Only in christianity which has so emhpasized throughout its history a dualism between good and evil can the Church, ones religion, be separated from the state. It implies a separation, the Greek, HELLENISTIC idea that the spirit and body have different masters. this is quite zoroastrian in origin. The light vs. Darkness. It thus is apt that the concept of the trinity came to the western world through 3 magi. Also, Hinduism, buddhism - with its world savior as Krishna or Buddah, is the same exact concept as Jesus. And Osiris being killed to be resurrected as Horus, after his mother found his 14 dismembered parts...compare this with Hesiods version of Uranous, father of the Gods, akin you could say the Jewish god, who was castrated at the behest of Gaia (the female principle - symbol for the revealed world) by Cronus (time). In both stories, only the phallus was dismembered and remained disjointed from its source. The phallus symbolizes an ability to INFLUENCE. When someone has been castrated, used metaphorically, it means he has no influence anymore. This means in esoteric terms that God, after he gave birth to the world, in teh pagan view, his influence departed as soon as the revealed world appeared. So, Gaia, the revealed world, the great mother, is worshipped as primary. if the masculine force is worshipped ,hes considered nothing more than an archetype of judgement, as 'zeus' for instance who was born from cronus. But Zeus is also acommpanied by three other forces. Hades and poseidon. This is allegorical, and this exact philosophy is found within the new testament.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But, its christianity which is the sham. Judaism is the only Real G-d sent religion which emphasizes moral responsibility. to even foster the belief that christianity has stood, instrinsically, for moral responsibiltiy would be to ignore the too many to count offenses committed by Christians against Jews especially throuhout history.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join