It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutrino experiments sow seeds of possible revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Neutrino experiments sow seeds of possible revolution

Neutrinos are the big nothings of subatomic physics. Nearly massless and lacking an electric charge, these ghostly particles interact so weakly with other types of matter that more than 50 trillion of them pass unimpeded through a person’s body each second.

Yet recent preliminary findings from two experiments hint that neutrinos may be opening a window on a hidden world of subatomic particles and forces.

Source

I don't really know that much to comment, what do you guys think about the statement that new findings “could even signal a tiny breakdown of Einstein’s theory of special relativity,”.?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodLuckCharm

most of the theorys of netreo interaction has been seriously mis understood if we had some way of measuring the extent of interaction we would proberly find that these particals do alot more than we think as you stated they are travelling through our bodys the planet and all other matter to state that they dont interact is to simply state that we have no idea what these interactions are

my theory is that interaction does occour and this interaction can explain some holes in einsteins theorys

xploder

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

So you think it could contribute not "break down" Einsteins theory?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodLuckCharm

observational science over theritical science is always prefered
einsteins theory is based on a small part of science showing symetry
also the idea that netrenos dont interact with mass is inconcevable given the translation between forms of netrenos over distance

how could they travel for light years in one state then change states if not for interaction

note sometimes the observation of something changes its behaviour

einstien stated that light speed travel would require an infinate amount of energy to attain but what if newtrenos speed as an anti netreno could be attained the the transformation to newtrenos could be achived then unlimited energy is not required

ie if netrenos have no charge and they are sub light particals why cant we transition a partical to the same state without having to speed up to that speed first

sorry but my sub atomic partical phyics is theroy only

imagine a teleport machine that transitions mass into antinetrenos seends them and they are changed into netrenos as they travel

then when you transition back to anti nutrenos you can convert back into mass at the other end

if correct this would be faster than light speed

xploder

ps dont flame my theory i like it

top topics

join