It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian politician: Planet X is Incoming 2.000.000 To Go Underground

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The following message was received by us shortly after we posted our tribute page to Benazir Bhutto. Although we cannot attest personally to the information given here, we feel in good conscience that we cannot and must not keep this from publication.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Actual letter received can be viewed here
projectcamelot.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I think i know what this guy is talking about. The US is moving a lot of its stored equipment from Norway to Africa. The US is to conduct many large scale exercises next year. Starting in Africa and moving on to south America.

I am a Norwagian and i have not heard of this preparing for planet X. If we are doing anything to day. Its closing down forts and bunkers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It´s two and half years old. Why do you think it wasnt posted and discussed here before?
Also Nibiru proved itself to be complete BS.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow, that was a sort-of-creative piece of writing. The only problem is that there is absolutely zero proof, none, that anything even remotely resembling "Planet-X" is anywhere near our solar system. And don't try to claim that the government is keeping it secret either, because there are plenty of "amateur" astronomers around the globe who commonly find objects in our solar system (comets, asteroids) before the "professionals" do. And you are talking about an entire planet!? No way to keep something like that a secret.

Can't believe I'm debating this...

edit on 15-9-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Some ppl enjoy reading it, if it was posted i couldnt find it because every time i type something into the search, it comes up error. If you dont like it, dont read it, some ppl like to....Even if it was proven to be false, who cares, its fun to read.. Have a great day.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Anyone else find it "convenient" that the Norwegian politicians name, and proof, which was supplied to project camelot, is witheld on the website. Not very credible.

Really guys, can you explain how the millions of proffesional and amatuer astrologists are able to see everysingle star known to man, but are too stupid to be able to detect a planet/star/ asteroid hurtling towards u at a tremendous speed?

Also, why did it fail to appear in 2000, 20003, and 2005? Did it need to stop and refuel somewhere?

Oh and also, what date will you believers pick when it fails to arrive in 2012?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix

Really? When did that happen? I was unaware of the world wide declaration/proof that this was so?

Perhaps I slept through the delivery of said proof???... I was under the assumption that it was still up for the personal interpretation of those who may or may not be interested....

That being said, I do believe that it is up to the interpretation of those who are interested.. This could very well mean A LOT or mean nothing.... I think that there is no denying that weird stuff is going on and even some of the listed stuff is going on but, unfortunately, we're left to speculate as to the real reason.. I would hope that if this were known information that more of it would leak out!!!

Then again, if you're a politician "in the know" and want to save your own butt and that of your family, you'll keep your mouth shut, avoid mass panic and retreat to your elite bunker when it all goes down!! Sadly....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
reply to post by Zmurfix

Some ppl enjoy reading it, if it was posted i couldnt find it because every time i type something into the search, it comes up error. If you dont like it, dont read it, some ppl like to....Even if it was proven to be false, who cares, its fun to read.. Have a great day.

I dont have problems with search so error is probably on your side.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thats very strange hopefully if this is true they will make provisions for more than 2 million people. That leaves a lot of men women and children left behind. I'll reply to this later when I get off work. TTFN

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There will not be any safe zones. This will not be an overnight wonder, either. Once Nibiru gets close it will start disrupting everything and will last until it has passed, around the end of the year 2014. Preparedness is the key!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroborus2012

Really? When did that happen? I was unaware of the world wide declaration/proof that this was so?

As I mentioned before...

Its already failed to appear in 2000, 2003 and 2005

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I´m talking about THAT Nibiru which was heavily disccused and hoaxed in 2007 and which had to be visible by naked eye by summer 2009.
I dont know if there is some Nibiru which will be there in 2268 or so.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What if Planet-X/Niribu is really just a misinterpretation? What if Planet X is symbolic of something else?

If I had to guess, I'd say Planet X is our asteroid belt, and the prophecies of Planet X could be symbolic of a potential asteroid barrage which could be spawned by the events of 2012.

Perhaps Planet X is the asteroid 99942 Apophis, which, given the nature of this supposed "galactic alignment" in 2012, could alter it's course enough to send it on a collision with Earth.

Maybe Planet X is something we can't see, some sort of 4th or 5th dimension stuff.

For all we know, Planet X could be a good thing. Maybe some sort of knowledge which is being unlocked inside each and every one of us. Perhaps Planet X is symbolic of a new age on Earth, and this "collision" is symbolic of the shift between the ages.

The way I look at prophecy: whenever they say something bad is going to happen, it could actually mean something good is going to happen. Fear is the biggest con of our civilization. Fear is also how the elites control the masses. I don't think anyone can argue that.

Naturally, the theories would be endless. Everyone is so pessimistic (myself included.)

edit on 15-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

As I mentioned before...

Its already failed to appear in 2000, 2003 and 2005

Agreed, I don't deny that and I know nothing of those dates as i've never looked in to it.... However, that's not my point.... My point is that it's easy to blow in and blast out a "oooh that's proved to be fake"... When it in fact, no matter your opinion, hasn't been proven either way... Hence the term "theory".. it is just that, a theory..

And, folks support it with the exact same enthusiasm that you support opposing theories with... Think of how laughable it is for you when you read a thread like this and remember that your opposing idea is equally as laughable to them.

Nobody has any respect for other peoples ideas on here anymore.. seems like it's only about making a mockery of theories that don't fit the norm or have rock solid proof....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ouroborus2012

I agree with you one hundred percent...any kind of topic that isnt agreed upon by the masses, which is what i thought this site was about, gets harrassment, i originally posted this because some ppl do agree with it...Im here to put out information and leave it up to the individual to look into it...this isnt the first time i am getting harrassed, but whatever, i enjoy reading it...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I agree, and that's what it all about to me... It's about what works for the individual whether it be religion, politics or reptilians overlords growing out of the crack of somebodies butt.... It's all theory!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I know that the subject of Planet X/Nibiru has been the source of much discussion on this board, and it has been claimed that it has been 'debunked' on many occasions, but perhaps we are guilty of thinking in two dimensions?
Having read the data in the links provided by the OP, I noted that reference was made to the South Pole Telescope. The thought strikes me that;

Why should we assume that any threat to Earth from outside sources should approach us on the plane of the elliptic?

Perhaps we ought to consider the possibility that this South Pole Telescope has detected a threat approaching Earth from another part of the Galaxy, rather than from within our Solar System, i.e. heading towards our South Pole.

After all, there would not be that many telescopes trained on that area of the sky, would there?

Just a thought.....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the date on the article?

Posted 06/01/2008
Posted by Izakovic – Rumor Mill News January 5, 2008

So 2 million people are in on the conspiracy and after over a little more than 2.5 years no one's blabbing?

Yeah, right.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

We could play the "what if" game all day long, but it doesn't provide any credibility to Planet X.

Fiction is fiction.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by xiphias

We could play the "what if" game all day long, but it doesn't provide any credibility to Planet X.

Fiction is fiction.

Why would you say such a thing?

A world without "what if" is a world where you only know what somebody else tells you... A world without theories at all.. Why would you want that? Or is it simply because this particular "what if" is something that you don't believe in?

That fact that you don't believe it doesn't make it any less fact or fiction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join