It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretive Executive Order Establishes ‘Big Brother’ Health Bureaucracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've been getting alot of comments on my threads saying infowars is unreliable, if you are one of those people then stop reading now, if not, then enjoy. I like reading infowars, AJ may be a little extreme at some points, but maybe someone needs to be extreme, some of the things he says are not happening now, but the events that he talks about are leading up to it. We need someone like him to keep ppl on their toes, because before you know it, ALL the things he says will be happening.

On June 10th, 2010, amidst the chaotic 24-hour oil spill coverage, Barack Obama quietly signed an Executive Order that some claim lays the foundation for implementing Codex Alimentarius, which is a collection of internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines, and other recommendations relating to foods, food production and food safety (Wiki). Codex is widely viewed in the natural health world as a draconian measure to centralize control of all food and other ingestibles. While this Executive Order may not go that far, it does seem to lay the groundwork for much more control over our personal life choices.

www.infowars.com...

edit on 15-9-2010 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

join