It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO PROOF the WTC towers were not brought down by the planes but by deliberate demolition

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As you can see from the below screen shot, I have high lighted an area on the bottom left of the screen. Watch the youtube video at time frame 1.56 It is at this moment that there is an explosion and fire ball in the second tower. At exactly the same time you will see in the first building gas and materials being expelled from windows. Clear indication of explosive ejection!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f508242f965.png[/atsimg]

The timing is perfect! How to hide an explosion? simple, use the second tower explosion as a cover!

YOU TUBE VIDEO

It is my belief that this was a planned video release to give further credence to the growing 911truth movement which is a further conspiracy to hide what really happened. 911truth and AE911truth providing a lot more answers than the NIST report but still leaves huge numbers of questions unanswered. What better way to hide the truth than rap it up in a conspiracy that actually answers more questions than the government does!

edit on 15/9/2010 by theregonnakillme because: Missed something out, opps!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That could be anything exploding, from a water pipe to a gas tank. While I do believe that the towers could have had explosives, I don't see this as proof of anything other than a naturally caused explsion due to the crash of the aircraft.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It is all very incriminating and I respect and admire the people who keep searching for evidence but....

What we need is a key-witness....preferable two....people who want to come clean...someone high up in the conspiracy who can not and does not want to live with the guilt. Someone who is willing to spill the beans and able to hammer the disgusting excuses for humanbeings onto the cross.

That is the evidence we need after ten years.....

If you'd ask me the conspiracy is very comlex organised and compartementalised...some players did not know the part they played in the whole...and probably still do not know. This is one of the reasons why it will be very, very difficult to get the entire truth to the surface.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The witnesses are dying. Just look at Barry Jennings. No, witnesses simply won't due.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Haven't seen this before, it really brings it home the way they "TPTB" brought so much Fear into the People's lives that Morning, the noise of the second hit, the noise of the sirens of the Fire, Police, an Ambulance service! the chit chat among the crowd its terrorists Man because of Israel ect ect, that's why its so hard to convince People they've been had!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
(deep breath)

Would you people STOP this nonsense.

You know.....you all say this but never once am I hearing HOW it was done.

WHO is setting off these detonators (at the EXACT time the second plane hit)?
WHO?????????
Answer me that then, answer me, WHERE?
Where is this person, robot, computer whatever located that KNEW to set off explosives at precisely when the second plane hit?

I know we're on the same side (9-11 was an inside job) but for the love of gawd, you people aren't having lucid nor thorough thoughts. You're just putting out an accusation with absolutely no substance.

Anyone can say anything. But what separates rambling to something worth considering are........examples. Don't just SAY your thought without explaining how it could possibly happen. Because you might as well say, aliens did this while orbiting Mars! .

(exhale)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is why we need a true investigatoin. Nobody really knows until we get a proper investigation.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
For what it's worth...

"Beware the Military Industrial Complex." John Fitzgerald Kennedy

If he could further reiterate exactly what he meant...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It actually seems like the second plane is bringing a huge wind along with it, that's hitting that first tower and causing the smoke plumes to pump out faster. Could the speed of that passenger plane cause a breeze like that?

Strangest thing about the whole 911 thing is I can't stop watching the footage. Anyone else like me?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

what we need people, is cajones. and a helmet. ( no pun intended.)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

the WHO detonated them, doesnt apply yet. we have to first commence the investigation into the explosives first. then we can get a WHOM. You'll never get a WHO, just a vague round about group. The WHO is whoever they have take the fall if or when we get to that point.
though for starters, I would say all elites detonated them. and in thos day in age of ths police state thats on the horizon, they have fo prove it wasn't them. fight them till the day you die!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ahh. a PROOFER!

I just get so damn mad

Proof = something that could convict a person in a court of law. Proof is something that is tangible. What you have is a theory. Please note the difference.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

This is why we need a true investigatoin. Nobody really knows until we get a proper investigation.

--airspoon

I appreciate your sentiment and I agree.

But let me state my problem (with many of you) one more time.

I don't have the exact timeline in front of me, so for argument sake, let's say the second tower was hit at 9:11 AM

Now....who, where and how did they know to start setting off the detonators in the first building at that exact moment? This wasn't a Hollywood movie where we (the audience) gets to put logic aside and replaced with imagination!

I think many of you are so gun-ho to point fingers and prove that this was a pre-planned act (which I agree it WAS) but you're really not thinking this through.

I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

the WHO detonated them, doesnt apply yet. we have to first commence the investigation into the explosives first. then we can get a WHOM. You'll never get a WHO, just a vague round about group. The WHO is whoever they have take the fall if or when we get to that point.
though for starters, I would say all elites detonated them. and in thos day in age of ths police state thats on the horizon, they have fo prove it wasn't them. fight them till the day you die!

But in a legitimate/legal demolition, the building is brought down all at once. They don't start setting off charges at 8:45...take a break......set off two more (to compromise the structure as someone so eloquently put it)......sip their coffee for 28 more minutes the......set off a few more and finally, after an HOUR ......finish the job.

It doesn't work that way.

But if you're saying this is how it did indeed happened on 9-11-01 (which it could've been. I doubt it though) then, where was the trigger man who had to have a vigilant eye on the whole event and not skipping a second?
Where is this person who, at the EXACT time of the second plane, decided to 'cover his criminal act' and start imploding the first building so the smoke from the second plane will fool the audience?
Where was he sitting?

It's ridiculous if you really and truly think about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'm just gonna come to my conclusion and say its fact. WHOEVER was responsible, had eyes on the ground, in NYC, to witness. I can assure you that. You dont spend millions to execute a plan, and not put someone at the scene to witness, or follow through.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Myendica

But in a legitimate/legal demolition, the building is brought down all at once. They don't start setting off charges at 8:45...take a break......set off two more (to compromise the structure as someone so eloquently put it)......sip their coffee for 28 more minutes the......set off a few more and finally, after an HOUR ......finish the job.

It doesn't work that way.

But if you're saying this is how it did indeed happened on 9-11-01 (which it could've been. I doubt it though) then, where was the trigger man who had to have a vigilant eye on the whole event and not skipping a second?
Where is this person who, at the EXACT time of the second plane, decided to 'cover his criminal act' and start imploding the first building so the smoke from the second plane will fool the audience?
Where was he sitting?

It's ridiculous if you really and truly think about it.

uh where at all, ever, have I given a timeline, or describe what you claim I describe in your quote? I never once said anything about explosions now, and then explosions later. please dont misinterpret what I say.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Isn't this ironic .

I have been giving stars to your posts , all day .

It sure is refreshing to see a truther that actually uses a bit of common sense .

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good lord! You're right! Right there in plain sight and I DO NOT buy that it could be anything but CD charges going off at the same time as the second tower is hit. The explosions are too widespread and simultaneous to be anything but what you assert.
Great work! This could be the evidence we've been searching for for 9 years.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

It will be difficult to protect such witnesses, I agree. They will not sent a hitman to the hotel where US-Marchalls protect the witness but probably sent a plane to the hotel......just to be sure.

Anyways, the witness you pointed out will not do sufficient....I mean HIGH UP in the conspiracy....someone with the status of a Kissenger or Rumsfeld. Maybe one level down will do too......

edit on 15-9-2010 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

My 'rant' wasn't directed at you (sorry). The 'timeline' was my own little diddy. Again, sorry for the confusion.

I just think some of you are giving way too much credit to the bad guy.

Why can't this deadly deed be done without all this 'preciseness' involved?

I mean, one of those flights 'could have' hit a bird, crashed and debacle the whole 'preciseness' for that morning!
I just don't think it went down the way SOME of you people are claiming it did. But, there again....I wasn't there and have no idea how this was done but at least the way 'I see" it, I can at least attempt to explain it.

I just, for a minute, can't picture someone sitting in a 'control' room, wiping the sweat off his brow thinking: "thank gawd that plane hit that building at 8:47 because the detonators are scheduled to go off at precisely, 9:11 when the second plane hits the next target......."
It's just too Batman and Robin-ish for my pragmatic mind. But that's just me.

But at least most of us agree: 9-11 was an inside job (probably brought to you by US, Britain and Israel)

edit on 15-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join