It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Pool of Blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Last week, my girlfriend and I went to the beach for a week. We had her sister come in a few times throughout the week to look after our cats and bring in the mail. Last Friday when we got home, my girlfriend discovered a small pool of blood about the size of two oranges side by side on the floor right in front of the kitchen sink. There was a trail of drops that led under the kitchen table, one small smear there, and that was all.

There was no fur, no feathers, no footprints in the blood, no broken glass...absolutely nothing to indicate where this blood may have come from. We called and asked my girlfriend's sister if she had cut herself or something of that nature...nope. We examined both cats...nothing. I checked the litter box for any abnormalities there...again, nothing.

If you're a "pics or it didn't happen" person, I'll fail you miserably. My girlfriend began cleaning the spot immediately and pictures were a complete afterthought. I'd just like to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this. I've had other incidences in the house which are documented in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I look forward to hearing from you, ATS. Thanks for reading.

edit on 15-9-2010 by glitchinthematrix because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe one of your cats chased a mouse. And probably bit it therefore leaking blood from the rat, and then ate it.
Just my guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
Maybe one of your cats chased a mouse. And probably bit it therefore leaking blood from the rat, and then ate it.
Just my guess.

I like this one, but cats being cats, probably ate the entire thing there and then, thus no evidence.

Perhaps someone bought some meat from a butchers and the bag leaked?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Are they female cats? Spay? Just sayin'

I think the other theories put forward are good ones.

Are you 100% it was blood, because if not, then there are a million other possibilities.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, my girlfriend's sister had been there the night before around 6pm. The blood wasn't there then. We arrived home around 2pm the following day. The blood was completely coagulated. We thought of the cats killing something...especially since cats kill by severing the spinal cord. It's quite possible they could hit a major vessel in that process.

I just found it odd that there was no prints and no remnants...uh, that we've found or smelled. Ahem. I am absolutely sure it was blood. There was no mistaking that.

I just wanted to throw it out there and see if there was some other explanation as it seemed odd. Oh, one female cat...and one neutered male. Do female cats really bleed that much?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I actually had an incident a few weeks back wiht my dog. Large pool of blood she was leaving. We couldnt figure out where she was bleeding despite a thorough examination by myself, my partner and the vet. Just as we were leaving the vets office, we noticed that she had a small chunk bitten out of her tongue, and that turned out to be the issue in the end.

Tongue's bleed a lot, and its very difficult to determine if a tongues cut. Maybe you could check your pets tongues...if they let you of course

Hope you find the source

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is your female cat in heat?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I dont really bring any ideas of what this might be, but Im sure that it probably isnt a mouse. My cat leaves dead mice for us all the time, never any blood. I have also never seen this from a cat in heat. They tend to keep themselves clean.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
Do female cats really bleed that much?

yes mabey misscarriage but with such small amount of blood I dont see it as a spiritual offering.

edit on 9/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks Oz...that's good info. My female cat is not currently in heat, but she normally cleans herself and we rarely see physical evidence that she is in heat. She stays inside 24/7, and my male cat is neutered so pregnancy is impossible. Thanks everyone for your input.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

This has happened to me, but I've had unexplained pools of blood appearing in my bath, 3 quite large pools of blood !!
It happened a few years ago, not too long after my mums suicide, and there was no rational explanation

It was definately blood, no-one had cut themselves, nothing that could resemble blood had been spilt, and to this day it has remained a mystery !

Was it some sort of message or sign, I have no idea ???

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

I read your other thread also. glitchinthematrix, and my take is, you have a Spirit in your house, you know, a person who was alive, and is now dead, who either cannot move on, or refuses to do so. Friend, I have been seeing dead people for most of my life, and there are a lot of places that are "haunted." I suggest these links for you:

www.angelsghosts.com...

www.hollowhill.com...

www.brighthub.com...

Be aware, most Earthbound Spirits are not in any way evil, they are not Demons, nor are they out to get you, or possess you. By the way, seems the only people that ever gets possessed is Christian people, wonder why this is? Anyway, do a cleansing and get back to us. Good luck, and remember, a Spirit cannot hurt you, but if you scare easily, you may hurt yourself. Love and Light be with you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I've never heard of Christian people being possessed before. How can you be so sure of yourself and say something like that? Because you say it so matter of factly when there is no truth to it whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for your response. I fully intend to check the links you have so kindly provided. However, it is obvious that you and I have a completely different set of beliefs when it comes to Spirits. I believe there are two kinds: good and evil...the good from God, the evil from the Devil. Simple as that...

I have never known a Christian who was possessed...in fact, it quite seems the opposite. When I watch paranormal shows, I usually feel desperation in not understanding why people who seem to be at their wit's end will try everything but God to rid themselves of Spirit encounters.

top topics

join