It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard? Tax cuts are coming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Boy, I am so happy the Democrats and the President have decided to join the Tea Party Movement. I have been hearing on all the MSM channels. The Democrats and the President are pushing for Tax Cuts! Woo Hoo.

I checked CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN and even Fox are all stating that they are working on passing tax cuts.

Wait a minute........................are they all LYING?

NOW I get it, they are not going to increase taxes.

So NOW, not raising taxes is considered tax cuts.

I am sorry, I got all excited for nothing.

BUT, wasn't the Democrats talking points all about Tax Cuts and that Boehner is going to go along with the Democrats if they only pass Tax Cuts (no tax increase) for the lower earners.

I am starting to get a headache here trying to understand the Democrat talking points.

Can someone interpret progressive communist double speak for me?

edit to add who is responsible for these "tax cuts" thanks sweet liberty, never even thought of that.

Oh, and if these "tax cuts" pass, you can thank who is REALLY responsible for them, BUSH.

edit on 15-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
God im so tired of hearing "Tax cuts" its not a tax cut! they are just holding off on the tax hike! please MSM call it like it is and stop trying to make Obama look good by saying its a tax cut. its not.

If he wants to look good add taxs cuts to corporations and small companies. Add tax cuts to the people that higher people. You wont belive what will happen!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yep, I was getting a headache watching the progressive MSM spreading their new buzzword, TAX CUTS, that are NOT tax cuts, they are just not raising taxes.

Thought I would switch to Fox and LO AND BEHOLD, they are saying the SAME THING!

I am really getting sick of seeing the two headed coin on the MSM. It is getting as blatant as Scuzzyforeva backing the Democrat in the New York race.

Or, Karl Rove giving O'Donnell crap on Hannity.

These scuzzball Washington insiders and the MSM, including Fox are really beginning to show their true propaganda natures.

I hope EVERYONE is noticing.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Plop plop fizz fizz for the headache Foamfollower, ...follow the fizzy foamy stuff lol.

Allow me to set you straight please....
It's now called tax cuts so it can be called Obama tax cuts. The brainiacs got together and realized... Ohhhhh, we can't call it extending the Bush tax cuts!!!!
I hope this helped your headache

sl

edit on 15-9-2010 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Thanks for that medicine.

I added your suggestion to the OP.

I am going to spread that to all my sites and to the one's I am a member of.

Get the old buzzword going.

The Democrats are pushing the Bush Tax Cuts!

Oh that should get them just RILED!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So many taxes are going into effect that what is taken out in your paycheck will not be enough to cover it like it used to. You will have to come up with thousands more when tax time comes around.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Tax cuts for the middle class are in the works.

Republicans have been saying that we have to reinstate the very large tax cuts for the top 2% of earners which were put in place under earlier Republican administrations before they will vote for them for anybody else. Republicans never did enact tax cuts for the middle or working classes. In fact, taxes actually rose for the middle class during Republican tenures.

The Democrats are pushing for middle class tax cuts while letting the formerly huge cuts for the very rich expire. They have, however, signaled a willingness to compromise with Republicans.

Judging from their recent behavior, I'm guessing Repubs will vote ONLY for extending the present tax cuts for the rich, and although they are making gestures toward middle class cuts, they will probably renege on that once they get the Democrats' concession on extending the present cuts for the very rich.

new topics

top topics

join