It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre - sleeping "happenings". (please help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hello guys, can any of you explain or help me in any way to find an explanation or solution on the following? : It started 10 days ago when i go to bed and close my eyes it feels and seems like some "objects" or "things" run ON my head like rock falling etc... i don't think i am in danger or something but i have an odd feeling that my "etheric" or maybe "astral" some other of the 7 bodies is trying to get out of me... its like someone is calling me. thanks in forward.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Very interesting that I happened to come across this thread when I did.....

Right before I go to sleep, I have also been having all sorts of images flash through my head.

Not sure what to make of it, but know that you are not alone. This has been a recent occurance for me as well.

We are living in some very interesting times, and all these sorts of things are not coincidence....

Good luck to ya,

-SES

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
thank you very much solarE, there are no coincidences... ;-) maybe we are awakening, some faster some slower ...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have been trying to meditate and 'still' my mind prior to sleep. Ive been getting the usual swirling light show (hypnog.. something), but then I start seeing short flashings of images (they disappear coz my mind starts up again). I've been seeing flashes of: faces i know. faces i dont know. horse & carrages (wells fargo like). normal street images. people in roman toga's. and a couple of times my name being called (which freaked me, and i turned on the lights.

after almost a year, i still can't still my mind for more than a few seconds but i am getting there. just real slowly.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kostas2012

Hmmm, you did not mention if these sensations are painful or not. I ask because years ago, I used to have a similar sensation, but also at times it would feel like a fly landed on my hair, and was walking around on my head, until I got other symptoms. The feeling of things landing on my head lasted quite a while, but:

Textwww.bbc.co.uk...

Perhaps it's the nerve endings on your head. I wouldn't mess around and get to a Dr. as soon as you can. This was definately one of the worst illnesses I have had in my lifetime.

While I am not qualified to give you medical advice, I can only tell you I had symptoms like yours before finding out I had shingles.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
ur becoming grounded, universally connected to the "grid" a.k.a. collective consciousness, retrieving kaleidoscopic type of patterns from 4th and bio-electrically transforming them to "live" memories a.k.a. telepathic connection to all.

try letting go... try to dwell more... become aware that you are the controller of ur own scope

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kostas2012
Hello guys, can any of you explain or help me in any way to find an explanation or solution on the following? : It started 10 days ago when i go to bed and close my eyes it feels and seems like some "objects" or "things" run ON my head like rock falling etc... i don't think i am in danger or something but i have an odd feeling that my "etheric" or maybe "astral" some other of the 7 bodies is trying to get out of me... its like someone is calling me. thanks in forward.

You are no danger whatsoever. Everything you are experiencing is in your mind. It's a phenomenon known as hypnagogic hallucinations. I have frequent hypnagogic hallucinations. These hallucinations occur at the threshold between waking and sleep, though you have no awareness that you are sleeping. While the hallucinations themselves present no danger, they may be a symptom of another problem such as a sleep disorder (as is the case for me). Or your body may simply be telling you that you are stressed or exhausted. Source

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

these sensations werent painful at all.... and to mention, i wasnt sleepy i just laid down and closed my eyes and saw some lights through my eyelids and that thing happened.

top topics

join