It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Wish Week on MSM TV.... why now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
the AMC channel is in the process of airing the total series of the
'Death Wish' movies with Charles Bronson all this week
---Sep 14-19th 2010---

but i suggest that this faction of the MSM is doing the Death Wish series
to help placate the masses... with a Vigilant' doling out street justice
upon the street riff-raff....
instead of attacking the proper villians in the real world
that are causing the socirtal-economic upheavel we are in the midst of.

IMHO, a 'Death Wish' model of avenging should be directed at the Bankers/Corporate
elites at the Fed/Treas/Banker elites @ Goldman=BoA=JPMorgan= and the others
that have already busted the Treasury of the USA & the taxpaying base ... to the tune
of some $12.5 Trillion dollars! caused a no-end unemployment rat of +9.5%
and already stolen or drained the retirements of countless millions of workers,
union members at the car manufacturers, and are now aiming at YOUR 401k !

In the present airing of the "Death Wish" series it is supposed to divert us all from the real culprits...
we are being seduced to think that the other deprived people that were driven
to committing crimes for their own survival .... need vigilante justice metted out
to them.

When the actual criminals are the Wall Street Elites, that have deliberately
caused the less affluent into crimes against their neighbors... by depriving us
of jobs, meaningful wages, a type of 'Sustainable' economy with the whole spectrum
of jobs that include factories/industry/machine tooling/... most all employment that
does not undercut the nations self-sufficiency & sustainability as a stand-alone
sovereign nation of individuals that collectively cause such economic things as:

money multiplying effect... velocity of money... expansion of wealth among the many...
credit growth rather than exponential credit expansion (a'la Greenspan)

the Globalists & their cousins NWO Elites & their brothers the self described
Illuminatiare the new aristocracy, 'overlords' (if we allow this paradigm to continue)

Once again... this TV display is a tactic by powerful Media to divert our attention
with the hope that our outrage will be diverted to immediate problem people...
instead of the real perps. the elites of Banking/Fed/Treas/govt

edit on 14-9-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thank god they aren't replaying ET.....

Or Falling down.

Or romper stomper.

Bad tv is now the NWO's agenda!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

ET?

i'm up to my eyeballs in 'Star Wars' repeats, and those kludsy 'Exorcist' 'Dameon' films & such,

but those excapism themes, are for airing commercials, the story is meaningless air time between the sales pitches

in this case the 'Death Wish' genre is playing in a social engineering agenda...
by vicariously participating killing/maiming 'bad guys' in NY, Chi-Town, LA... the self driven Vigilante
misdirects our present anger at the financial terrorists that are pillaging all the Main Streets in America

Goldman Sachs is the leader-frontman, with the NY Federal Reserve pulling the strings...
which is devaluing the dollar, causing acute joblessness, destroying pensions, and in the name of
reducing the deficit causing COLAs to be suspended for the rest of the people....
but the financial elites continue their guaranteed pay & bonuses as they alone prosper by legally stealing...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The Glee Season Premiere is next week... Why now? Are they trying to inure us to annoying groups who intend to inspire joy?

The movie "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" came out a month or so ago. Why then? Was it the first time the world was ready for the suggestion that the world could be like a video game?

There's coffee brewing on my counter. Why now? Am I being inured to the waking world by the powers that be and their timely caffeine?

(If it wasn't clear, what I'm trying to say is that this is just the kind of thing that happens day to day. They're not showing these movies for any particular reason; that's just what they felt fit the schedule and the programmers' and viewers' tastes.)

edit on 16-9-2010 by Solasis because: removed info heh

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure that I'd characterize AMC - American Movie Channel - as 'MSM'. Last week was Dirty Harry week. At this moment they're featuring a Three Stooges mini-marathon. Furtive intent........ or Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
[contrived, fabricated quote removed]

oops.... Moe & curly & shemp were Levi-Lithuanian surname Horowitz

Larry was born of the Jewish Fienstein's

went to wikipedia to cut through the fog and muddy water

edit on 16-9-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/16/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: contrived, fabricated quote removed, member Warned

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah, everything that the OP said.

Or....

AMC just went into the vaults and pulled out a mediocre series of exploitation flicks written to give Charles Bronson an action movie vehicle / franchise and then aired them because it's their turn in the rotation.

Then again, rational explanations are never as fun as linking bad Bronson movies to evil overlords and their nihilistic plans for world domination.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Yeah, everything that the OP said.

Or....

AMC just went into the vaults and pulled out a mediocre series of exploitation flicks written to give Charles Bronson an action movie vehicle / franchise and then aired them because it's their turn in the rotation.

that might be the rationalization you are comfortable with... but then again all the rational, level headed people in America got surprised by the zealots on 9-11... yeah.....

there's a thread on being a Sonombulist somewhere on ATS...but thats not relevant or appropos is it ?

there's always more than meets the eye
its not paranoia or fanatic extremeism to connect dots... which other mainstreamers overlook

edit on 16-9-2010 by St Udio because: afterword

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
[copy of contrived/created quote removed]

ahahahahaaaaaa I get it now, you're a really weird troll. "One of the stooges is Jewish, which one?" is a pretty clear attempt at suggesting Zionism is at play. Then the random links made in your next post: Rationalization = Rational = Surprised By 9/11, followed by a veiled accusation of all of us being sleep walkers.

Well done, but you blew your cover too soon, friendo.

edit on 9/16/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

oops.... Moe & curly & shemp were Levi-Lithuanian surname Horowitz

Larry was born of the Jewish Fienstein's

went to wikipedia to cut through the fog and muddy water

from Solasis....

ahahahahaaaaaa I get it now, you're a really weird troll. "One of the stooges is Jewish, which one?" is a pretty clear attempt at suggesting Zionism is at play. Then the random links made in your next post: Rationalization = Rational = Surprised By 9/11, followed by a veiled accusation of all of us being sleep walkers.

Well done, but you blew your cover too soon, friendo.

you are the one fabricating and throwing accusations about (recklessly?)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Does the lack of responses mean that all the superficial readings are over?

~line # schwi~

new topics

top topics

join