It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conn. Muslims ask for equality from city council

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ignorance sure is bliss for the moment for some people, but in the hereafter ignorance will be hell for those who rejected the truth.. Yes those, and God knows best...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Let's just do away with the city council meeting and have a prayer meeting. We can have every faith present along with chants, beating drums and sacrificing chickens. Why do they need a moment of silence to begin a meeting? Why do we need a moment of silence to begin a sporting event? Just get down to business. Let everyone honor their diety before they attend these things.

I'll bring the chickens,

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think Americans have a right to be somewhat bigoted and critical of Muslims. All we hear from the media is about how a Muslim man killed his daughter for falling in love with someone of another religion, or killing ex-Muslims who have chosen to take on another faith. We hear of Muslims killing and attacking other Middle Easterner's for having a Christian faith. We even hear about Muslims killing for no good reason at all - like the Taliban executing people for watching the World Cup games. We hear this day in, day out from our own nation's media. So yes, it's reasonable to not want that kind of crap in our country and it's very reasonable for people to view Muslims a bit suspiciously. You can make any excuse you want for "equality" but until Muslims actually learn to start integrating into our society and quit being separatists on American soil, they will always, and should always, be viewed as outsiders.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cleveract

I'm deeply disappointed in your response because the mathematical riddle is easy to figure out and you almost had me convienced you knew math.

Now while your forefathers were been charmed by idols, my forefather received the 10 Commandments of God from the top of Mount Sinai.

You speak of contradictions in the Christian Bible? I have read the Qu'ran and I'm still trying to figure out the equations of one page that says to kill all infidels that don't accept Mohammud while on the next page Islam respects the "People of the Book" (Christians, Jews, Muslims) then on another it contradicts it again. Perhaps we could have an open debate on the Qu'ran and you might clear up afew, actually quite afew passages I find rather disturbing but thats for another day...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I'm deeply disappointed in your response because the mathematical riddle is easy to figure out and you almost had me convienced you knew math.

Now while your forefathers were been charmed by idols, my forefather received the 10 Commandments of God from the top of Mount Sinai.

You speak of contradictions in the Christian Bible? I have read the Qu'ran and I'm still trying to figure out the equations of one page that says to kill all infidels that don't accept Mohammud while on the next page Islam respects the "People of the Book" (Christians, Jews, Muslims) then on another it contradicts it again. Perhaps we could have an open debate on the Qu'ran and you might clear up afew, actually quite afew passages I find rather disturbing but thats for another day...

Give me the surah so i can answer your question today inshallh..

Let me guess, it was an agreement that the muslims asked for peace, and the mushriks accepted the peace, and lateron broke the agreement, and therefore, the war happened.

Because the mushrikin did not follow the agreement. Do you understand, is there something more?
There is not a single contradiction in the quran, it is your perception who contradicts itself...

Now let me show you 101 contradictions in the bible....

101 Contradictions in the Bible:

101 Clear Contradictions in the Bible

Shabir Ally

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

www.sunnahonline.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleveract

I did not say that you are uneducated.

If a christian means, that you should follows the teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him)
Than the muslims are more christian than the christians.

Big deal! Who gives a burning bible about these not-for-profit dead dudes. I don't - I don't care about religion except when it's being either shoved down my throat or ebbing slowly towards establishing change that stands at odds with the place they've moved to - mostly where I was born.

Mormons come to my door, they get the same stern get-out-of-my-face as the rabid smiling screamers singing god songs in the mall who crowd around passers by in the hopes of ensnaring a hapless victim.

Bcause Jesus(peace be upon him) said, dont have pork, the christians have pork,
the muslim dont have pork,

And? If you rely on something as absurd as a book stating that pigs don't have sweat glands because god made them the equivalent of oinking landbased kreepy kraulies to cleanse the earth, good for you.

Personally, I prefer not to eat pork, because I believe the animal is not just a commodity for humans to process and that they have an intelligence greater than dogs. I do not say anything normally, because I am not a hypocrite and I have eaten it.

If god said you had to stick your head in a clay oven, w... never mind..

Jesus(pbuh) said get circumcise, most christians have not been circumcise,
most muslims are circumcised

Well thank christ(pbuh) for that - I was raised (forced) as a christian but thankfully my parents we not into child mutilation and spared me that idiotic practice. Maybe it helped the tribes back when there was a lack of water, and when getting a funk in your junk was a problem, but ya know... I'm pretty confident I keep mine clean enough not to have to worry. You can peel your pecker if you like, me... No thanks.

Jesus(pbuh) says dont drink alcohol, many christians drink,
muslims dont.

There is this All or Nothing that people keep bashing us with. No muslims drink? As I stated in another thread the other day, there was one young muslim who shared a drink with me and a mate. We'd just met and he was very interesting to listen to. Very open minded and sincere. As was the young girl from Indo I used to work with, who drank with us on a few occasions.

But the point should be, WHO CARES.

When i say that the church is like 2+2=3 and the mosque is 2+2=4

That means, that we walk the walk and do also the talk, and therefore, there should be a mosque instead of a church since the church does not follow Jesus(pbuh) teachings.

And there it is again. No christians follow christ, no muslims drink or eat pork, so lets celebrate by building diversity.

Spot on...

Okay if you are sincere, if you really want to be educated, you go and study both religion, in the religious sense, not in generall knowledge.

What the? Nah, I'll stay firmly where I am thanks. I don't need or require some invisible sky ghost infecting people who write down gibberish that makes no sense, that leads to nothing but violence and diversity for thousands of years.

If I really want to be educated... good grief, "I did not say that you are uneducated."

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I did not say that you are uneducated.

If a christian means, that you should follows the teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him)
Than the muslims are more christian than the christians.

Big deal! Who gives a burning bible about these not-for-profit dead dudes. I don't - I don't care about religion except when it's being either shoved down my throat or ebbing slowly towards establishing change that stands at odds with the place they've moved to - mostly where I was born.

Mormons come to my door, they get the same stern get-out-of-my-face as the rabid smiling screamers singing god songs in the mall who crowd around passers by in the hopes of ensnaring a hapless victim.

Bcause Jesus(peace be upon him) said, dont have pork, the christians have pork,
the muslim dont have pork,

And? If you rely on something as absurd as a book stating that pigs don't have sweat glands because god made them the equivalent of oinking landbased kreepy kraulies to cleanse the earth, good for you.

Personally, I prefer not to eat pork, because I believe the animal is not just a commodity for humans to process and that they have an intelligence greater than dogs. I do not say anything normally, because I am not a hypocrite and I have eaten it.

If god said you had to stick your head in a clay oven, w... never mind..

Jesus(pbuh) said get circumcise, most christians have not been circumcise,
most muslims are circumcised

Well thank christ(pbuh) for that - I was raised (forced) as a christian but thankfully my parents we not into child mutilation and spared me that idiotic practice. Maybe it helped the tribes back when there was a lack of water, and when getting a funk in your junk was a problem, but ya know... I'm pretty confident I keep mine clean enough not to have to worry. You can peel your pecker if you like, me... No thanks.

Jesus(pbuh) says dont drink alcohol, many christians drink,
muslims dont.

There is this All or Nothing that people keep bashing us with. No muslims drink? As I stated in another thread the other day, there was one young muslim who shared a drink with me and a mate. We'd just met and he was very interesting to listen to. Very open minded and sincere. As was the young girl from Indo I used to work with, who drank with us on a few occasions.

But the point should be, WHO CARES.

When i say that the church is like 2+2=3 and the mosque is 2+2=4

That means, that we walk the walk and do also the talk, and therefore, there should be a mosque instead of a church since the church does not follow Jesus(pbuh) teachings.

And there it is again. No christians follow christ, no muslims drink or eat pork, so lets celebrate by building diversity.

Spot on...

Okay if you are sincere, if you really want to be educated, you go and study both religion, in the religious sense, not in generall knowledge.

What the? Nah, I'll stay firmly where I am thanks. I don't need or require some invisible sky ghost infecting people who write down gibberish that makes no sense, that leads to nothing but violence and diversity for thousands of years.

If I really want to be educated... good grief, "I did not say that you are uneducated."

You are not fooling be but yourself, live in ignorance for the rest of your life, but i dont recommend it...

Ignorance is bliss to yo huh? well in the hereafter ignorance will be hell...

And we all will be questioned for our deeds, especially those who rejects faith(islam)

Your heart is ticking, you wont live forever, so act before its to late...

You do as you wish, i have just informed you, and i am not here to guide you, when i even inform you, i speak to myself also to remember myself, what could happen if i act like Pharaoh did.. And now i think that he is one of the loosers....

Do you want to become a looser in the hereafter?

I dont want you to response to me, response to yourself, and realize that this life is not a plaything......

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ahhh....so nice to hear from the religion of peace.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

and if you are still not convinced after that (or how Islam tries to overtake all religions); try:

www.prohetofdoom.net

It is our point to learn about Islam as it is spreading our way.

Peace be upon God.

edit on 15-9-2010 by NEMOats because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hmmm, so no one is right on here but you......maybe you should start a thread and save us all. Until then, my grand dad told me if everyone else is wrong, maybe it's time to look in the mirror, good advice I think.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Hmmm, so no one is right on here but you......maybe you should start a thread and save us all. Until then, my grand dad told me if everyone else is wrong, maybe it's time to look in the mirror, good advice I think.

So far you are just spreading your own opinion, you have not come a cross a single valid fact....

Atleast people who are so sincere, they should atleast view the source too...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

if you read and compare bible with the Koran, you will see that the bible has so much errors, flaws and contradictions, that a church should not be there, and in the quran it has not a single contradiction,

Oh sweetie .. you are sooooo wrong.

Muhammad never had any 'revelations from God'. He STOLE bits and pieces of paganism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, and the Jewish faiths ... tossed them all together ... threw in a few of his own thoughts ... and produced Islam. There is nothing new in Islam. It is a brew of all these other religions .. and Muhammad didn't even transpose things correctly. Example - Mary, the mother of Jesus, is supposedly the same Mary of Moses time according to the Qu'ran

Islam is not an invention, but a concoction; there is nothing novel about it except the genius of Mohammad in mixing old ingredients into a new panacea for human ills and forcing it down by means of the sword
- Zwemer

Paganism - Rites and rituals of the Pilgrimage to Mecca (suras 2.153; 22.28-30; 5.1-4; 22.37)
Paganism - names of old deities (suras 53.19.20; 71.22.23) and the Jinns, folk tales of Ad and Thamud, etc
Paganism - kissing the black meteorite .. comes from pre-Islamic Central Arabia where they stone worshipped.
Paganism - As Safa and al-Marwa ... pagans ran between the two hills to touch and kiss stone idols.

Muhammad transfers to the time of Solomon one event that rabbis placed at the time of Noah. Other confusions include Muhammad's making Noah live 950 years up to the time of the Flood (sura 29.13), whereas this is really the whole term of his life (Gen 9.29). Muhammad is also confused about Ham's evil conduct, which, according to Genesis (9.22), took place after the Deluge. It is not clear why Noah's wife is classified as an unbeliever. In the Koran there is also an obvious confusion between Saul and Gideon (cf. sura 2.250 and Judg. 7.5)

- Why I am not a Muslim, page 56, By Ibn Warriq

Jewish source partially taken - The murder of Abel in the Qu'ran is taken from the Bible, but the conversation of Cain with Abel .. before Cain kills him .. is taken from the Targum of Jerusalem. Muhammad left out the Miishna Sanhedrin 4.5 which fills in the gaps of the story. Without it .. it's a mess.

Other sources 'borrowed' from .. and poorly borrowed at that - The Epic of Gilgamesh; The Alexander romance; the Jewish legend of Elijah and Rabbi Joshua ben Levi.

Qu'ran contradictions - The works go back and forth between adressing TO God and words supposedly coming FROM God. It's all mashed togteher like the person writing it couldn't keep his story straight if it was coming from him or from God.

Frequently God is referred to in the third person. It is no doubt allowable for a speaker to refer to himself in the third person occasionally, but the extent to which we find the Prophet apparently being addressed and told about God as a third person, is unusual. It has, in fact, been made a matter of ridicule that in the Qu'ran God is made to swear by himself. That he uses oaths in someof the passages beginning "I swear (not) ... ' can hardly be denied (e.g. 75.1, 2; 90.1) ... "by thy Lord," however, is difficult in the mouth of God.

- Bell/Watt, page 66

And then there is the question of 'WHICH QU'RAN??' The 7 versions .. or perhaps some people even say 14 versions. Asim of Kufa or Nafi through Warsh ... ???

... there is a good deal of superfluous verbiage; and nowhere do we find a steady advance in the narration. Contrast in these respects the history of Joseph (xii) and it's glaring improprieties with the admirably conceived and admirably executed story in Genesis. Similar faults are found in the non narrative portions of the Qu'ran. The connexion of ideas is extremely loose, and even the syntax betrays great awkwardness. Anacolutha are of frequent occurrence and cannot be explained as conscious literary devices. Many sentences begin with a 'when' or 'on the day when' which seems to hover in the air, so that commentators are driven to supply a 'think of tis' or some such ellipsis. Again, there is no great literary skill envinced in the frequent and needless harping on the same words and phrases; in xvii for example 'till that' occurs no fewer than eight times. Muhamet in short, is not in any sense a master of style'.

- Noldeke n EB 11th Edn Vol 15, pp. 898-906

Moses and his brother 'these two are magicians' (verse 63 of sura 20) ??

Verses have gone missing and others added. The style of writing clearly changes. Abrupt changes of rhyme. Differing treatment of the same subject in neighbouring verses. Breaks in grammatical construction Changes of pronoun from singular to plural. Changes from second to third person - abrupt changes in this manner. Break in grammar.
- Paraphrased from Bell and Watt ... also "Why I am not a Muslm" by Ibn Warriq

Superseded and/or contradicted verses ... sura 2.240 ... and then 'God' changes his mind and has verse 234. Qu'ran sura 2.219 (don't drink), and then Qu'ran sura 16.67 expounding on the wines. Sura 9.5 - "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them" (and dozens more like that) canceled by 124 toleration verses. Sura 23.12 - Adam created from Clay ... ooooops ... Imean Sura 77.22 Adam was created from 'unworthy fluied' (sperm). Islam teaches that all mankind will face God on Judgment day but it also says that (sura 2.159 and sura 3.169) that warriors who died fighting Jihad are already alive and in his presence now. Punishment of women in adultry (or alleged adultry) - Sura 4:15 lock them in the house until God releases them with death' ... contradicted by sura 24.2-4 which is one hundred lashes for fornication and let not pity move you in their case.

Historical errors - Sura 40:38 Mistakenly identified Haman who was really the Persian King Ahasuerus, as the minister of Pharoah in the time of Moses. Alexander the Great (18.82) was Macedonian, not Muslim and did not live to an old age. He was NOT at the time of Abraham.

Muslims believe that Abraham built the Kaaba but the fact is that Abraham never set foot in Arabia.

And there is soooo much more ....

David and the Psalms ... sorry .. but the Qu'ran says David wrote the Psalms and we know for a fact that Akhenaton wrote many of the verses to his pagan sun God.

The Qu'ran is just as screwed up as the bible is.

edit on 9/16/2010 by FlyersFan because: fix quote

edit on 9/16/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But if it was equality, they would have had the Muslim prayer:

Real equality would be to have no prayer at all. It isn't necessary. If people want to pray for a good session, then they can do so on their own time, at home, or wherever they want. There is no reason to have prayers of any kind at the meeting.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Actually, Mohammed was illiterate, could'nt read nor write. Some years after Mohammed died, bits of scrap writings from some of his followers scratched on parchment and stones were put together by 3 scholars and the rest is history.

Yes, you are correct. Many teachings of Islam were copied from Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrians, etc but then again some teachings in Judaism came from Ur, Zoroastrian, Noach, and High Priests of Egypt etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

And so far, you have only shared your opinion.....quoting from a book doesn't make it truth. It is no different from anything else that requires faith, you have faith, not facts. The OP was about equal rights, not a book. Please stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is about a city council meeting. There is compromise possible, for we dont mix politics and religion. Secular offices only.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And the take over begins, a littler bit at a time, then full grown and if the rest of America doesn't bend to their Islamic wishes then the warnings against repercussions will begin. . .

And still people doesn't get it, America is still one of the few countries in the world that is mostly "Christian", look at Britain and what happen after the Islamic population wanted to push their ideologies for everybody else beside them, riots, burnings and bomb scares.

Wake up America the pushing is been in full gear for quite sometimes, the problem is that while any other religious believers will not tamper with the constitution of the US, Islam will try. . .

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I wish I could disagree with you there but I too have noticed the trends in the past 40 years.

The countries more at risk now than ever other than Israel is Holland, France, Germany, Britain, Belgium, Russia and not too far behind is Spain and Italy.

What Islam needs to do is to stop provocating anti-Christian anti-Jewish polemics and become more involved in welfare of their young and promote co-operation to assimulate in their host nations. Until then, all I see is strife among their communities as well as causing trouble other peaceful communities. This is unacceptable as well as praying out in the open on public domain; not only is this unrealistic and inappropriate; keep it inside your homes and mosques where it is more appropriate.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

if you read and compare bible with the Koran, you will see that the bible has so much errors, flaws and contradictions, that a church should not be there, and in the quran it has not a single contradiction,

Oh sweetie .. you are sooooo wrong.

Muhammad never had any 'revelations from God'. He STOLE bits and pieces of paganism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, and the Jewish faiths ... tossed them all together ... threw in a few of his own thoughts ... and produced Islam. There is nothing new in Islam. It is a brew of all these other religions .. and Muhammad didn't even transpose things correctly. Example - Mary, the mother of Jesus, is supposedly the same Mary of Moses time according to the Qu'ran

Islam is not an invention, but a concoction; there is nothing novel about it except the genius of Mohammad in mixing old ingredients into a new panacea for human ills and forcing it down by means of the sword
- Zwemer

Paganism - Rites and rituals of the Pilgrimage to Mecca (suras 2.153; 22.28-30; 5.1-4; 22.37)
Paganism - names of old deities (suras 53.19.20; 71.22.23) and the Jinns, folk tales of Ad and Thamud, etc
Paganism - kissing the black meteorite .. comes from pre-Islamic Central Arabia where they stone worshipped.
Paganism - As Safa and al-Marwa ... pagans ran between the two hills to touch and kiss stone idols.

Muhammad transfers to the time of Solomon one event that rabbis placed at the time of Noah. Other confusions include Muhammad's making Noah live 950 years up to the time of the Flood (sura 29.13), whereas this is really the whole term of his life (Gen 9.29). Muhammad is also confused about Ham's evil conduct, which, according to Genesis (9.22), took place after the Deluge. It is not clear why Noah's wife is classified as an unbeliever. In the Koran there is also an obvious confusion between Saul and Gideon (cf. sura 2.250 and Judg. 7.5)

- Why I am not a Muslim, page 56, By Ibn Warriq

Jewish source partially taken - The murder of Abel in the Qu'ran is taken from the Bible, but the conversation of Cain with Abel .. before Cain kills him .. is taken from the Targum of Jerusalem. Muhammad left out the Miishna Sanhedrin 4.5 which fills in the gaps of the story. Without it .. it's a mess.

Other sources 'borrowed' from .. and poorly borrowed at that - The Epic of Gilgamesh; The Alexander romance; the Jewish legend of Elijah and Rabbi Joshua ben Levi.

Qu'ran contradictions - The works go back and forth between adressing TO God and words supposedly coming FROM God. It's all mashed togteher like the person writing it couldn't keep his story straight if it was coming from him or from God.

Frequently God is referred to in the third person. It is no doubt allowable for a speaker to refer to himself in the third person occasionally, but the extent to which we find the Prophet apparently being addressed and told about God as a third person, is unusual. It has, in fact, been made a matter of ridicule that in the Qu'ran God is made to swear by himself. That he uses oaths in someof the passages beginning "I swear (not) ... ' can hardly be denied (e.g. 75.1, 2; 90.1) ... "by thy Lord," however, is difficult in the mouth of God.

- Bell/Watt, page 66

And then there is the question of 'WHICH QU'RAN??' The 7 versions .. or perhaps some people even say 14 versions. Asim of Kufa or Nafi through Warsh ... ???

... there is a good deal of superfluous verbiage; and nowhere do we find a steady advance in the narration. Contrast in these respects the history of Joseph (xii) and it's glaring improprieties with the admirably conceived and admirably executed story in Genesis. Similar faults are found in the non narrative portions of the Qu'ran. The connexion of ideas is extremely loose, and even the syntax betrays great awkwardness. Anacolutha are of frequent occurrence and cannot be explained as conscious literary devices. Many sentences begin with a 'when' or 'on the day when' which seems to hover in the air, so that commentators are driven to supply a 'think of tis' or some such ellipsis. Again, there is no great literary skill envinced in the frequent and needless harping on the same words and phrases; in xvii for example 'till that' occurs no fewer than eight times. Muhamet in short, is not in any sense a master of style'.

- Noldeke n EB 11th Edn Vol 15, pp. 898-906

Moses and his brother 'these two are magicians' (verse 63 of sura 20) ??

Verses have gone missing and others added. The style of writing clearly changes. Abrupt changes of rhyme. Differing treatment of the same subject in neighbouring verses. Breaks in grammatical construction Changes of pronoun from singular to plural. Changes from second to third person - abrupt changes in this manner. Break in grammar.
- Paraphrased from Bell and Watt ... also "Why I am not a Muslm" by Ibn Warriq

Superseded and/or contradicted verses ... sura 2.240 ... and then 'God' changes his mind and has verse 234. Qu'ran sura 2.219 (don't drink), and then Qu'ran sura 16.67 expounding on the wines. Sura 9.5 - "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them" (and dozens more like that) canceled by 124 toleration verses. Sura 23.12 - Adam created from Clay ... ooooops ... Imean Sura 77.22 Adam was created from 'unworthy fluied' (sperm). Islam teaches that all mankind will face God on Judgment day but it also says that (sura 2.159 and sura 3.169) that warriors who died fighting Jihad are already alive and in his presence now. Punishment of women in adultry (or alleged adultry) - Sura 4:15 lock them in the house until God releases them with death' ... contradicted by sura 24.2-4 which is one hundred lashes for fornication and let not pity move you in their case.

Historical errors - Sura 40:38 Mistakenly identified Haman who was really the Persian King Ahasuerus, as the minister of Pharoah in the time of Moses. Alexander the Great (18.82) was Macedonian, not Muslim and did not live to an old age. He was NOT at the time of Abraham.

Muslims believe that Abraham built the Kaaba but the fact is that Abraham never set foot in Arabia.

And there is soooo much more ....

David and the Psalms ... sorry .. but the Qu'ran says David wrote the Psalms and we know for a fact that Akhenaton wrote many of the verses to his pagan sun God.

The Qu'ran is just as screwed up as the bible is.

edit on 9/16/2010 by FlyersFan because: fix quote

edit on 9/16/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Hehe, you are a very sad man, you are trying to take so called facts from anti islamic sites who wants just to proove that islam is wrong based on their own perception... Infact they are just fooling themself.
The quran cant be fully translated, that´s another fact,
so who do you try to fool? not me, but yourself and others who buy your fake claim...

Like i earlier said, The first muslim was the first man and prophet Adam (peace be upon him) who putted his foot on this earth....

And we have had 124000 prophets(peace be upon them all) in every land so one and another could learn and reflect...
Every prophet (peace be upon them all)
Tried to teach them the oneness of Allah(allmighty)
And many books have beeen revealed, before the quran, bible, torah and zabur, since the beginning..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
Equality is not something Muslims do or practise. Religion has no place at the City Council meeting unless it has a direct impact upon the community.This is just another case where the Muslims want to noticed for there religion/cult. They do the same thing in Europe and view what is taking place there right now.

Yea they call someone ignorant! They should educate themselves about the history of these things and why they cant be special. If so much of christainty has been driven out of the public theater, even after having contributed so much to this country over the years....just who do these johnny late ignorant muslims think they are.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

you are a very sad man,

I'm a woman. A well educated one at that. Something many hard core muslims are afraid of.

facts from anti islamic sites

Nope. Just plain old facts. You claimed there was no contradiction in the Qu'ran. I proved there was.
You gave no proof to back up your claims. However, I was able to provide many proofs.
Try to show that the facts I presented are wrong.

The first muslim was the first man and prophet Adam

1 - There was never a person named Adam. That's an ancient Summerian creation myth.
2 - Islam was invented by pscyho-muhammed just a few hundred years ago.
3 - Humans have walked this earth for at least 50,000 years. Probably 100,000. Which, obviously is older than Islam.
4 - The stories of Adam and Eve in the Qu'ran were taken from sources that go back to Summeria.
5 - Summerians weren't Muslim.

Again ... you are soooooooo off here ....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join