It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli art student activity reported at federal officials' homes!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Israeli art student activity reported at federal officials' homes!

onlinejournal.com

On the eve of the 9/11 anniversary and in an eerie repeat of Israeli “art student” activity a year and a half prior to the 9/11 attack at the offices and homes of federal government, U.S. military, and even federal judges, WMR has been informed of an increase in similar renewed activity at the homes of current and former federal officials.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Worth a pondering I thought! Even though it is just a blog, which cannot be considered the most reliable of sources. I have seen the suspicious activity of Israeli 'students' mentioned more than a few times when it comes to 911.

There are far more knowledgeable members on here who I would love to hear from in regards to this topic. So I suppose that's all from me for now.

onlinejournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Truthseeker article for your perusal too;

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

And Prison Planet... I'm sorry

www.prisonplanet.com...

Haven't been able to locate any other sources for the story so far...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Is this a harbinger of things to come? A False flag to get the US to engage the Iranians. More dancing Israelis?

I hope not but I expect the worst.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I THINK THEY DO KNOW THINGS IN ADVANCE, IF THEY ARE INTIMIDATING PEOPLE BEFORE ASS.
LOOK AT THIS

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well if there is any merit to these claims , it shows a very sloppy Israeli Intelligence effort ..... again.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I get what is being said ...but how do the Israeli students"spies" benefit or gather intel by harassing public officials or regular joes at malls or knocking on there doors?
got this from the comments on the prison planet link you provided,interesting stuff I have to admit I am intrigued

TacticalEdge Says:

September 13th, 2010 at 9:39 pm
Talked to a dead sea kiosk operator one time and noticed a star of david on a dogtag chain. I told him that all of the mossad operators I met while in the army had those.
He said “Mossad…Yes they are very well trained. What did you do in the army?”
I said nothing he would be interested in and walked away.
He was gone the next day and never came back. This guy had been there every day for eight months. I was working as the director of security for the mall. He literally disappeared after this conversation and the girls that worked the kiosk gave me weird looks every time they saw me after that.
The israelis got caught in a spy ring before selling zoom copters out of kiosks in 2000. I knew about this and did not trust the “new” israelis that were in my mall. They were paid up for 2 years up front! Not to mention, they never sold s---. We got complaints from guests about them chasing them through the mall peddling this dead sea crap. Every time we got a complaint, it was from either a public official or their spouse. This aroused my suspicions that they had a target list. I notified the FBI and within a matter of days, they packed up and left without so much as a word.
This was in 2006.
Now we get more of the same old s--- from the same bunch of spies.
Why haven’t israelis been banned from the US? No other nation conducts as much espionage against the US. No other country has so many dual citizens living and operating here. Every time the government starts talking about threats to national security, I always think what about the israelis? Then I remember they run the government and it all becomes clear again.
By the way, israelis are not jews so don’t start with the antisemitic s---!
source

edit on 14-9-2010 by paradiselost333 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
Well if there is any merit to these claims , it shows a very sloppy Israeli Intelligence effort ..... again.

To paraphrase Bush himself...

Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, well, they just don't give a damn anyway anymore.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wait, so this is happening again? These are new instances of the Israeli art student showing up around federal agents and agencies?

I first read about the original operation (for lack of a better term) about two years ago and it has captivated me ever since to no end. It really was a shame, but not surprising that Carl Cameron (i think) of Fox was ordered to shut down his investigation into the whole thing.

Like mentioned above, I really hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come. Especially since we don't really know what the Israeli art student scammers were doing in the first place. Two of the leading theories I have heard were that [1] they were casing and keeping track of the 9/11 hijackers (which makes sense for the ones in Florida, but not for the ones around the rest of the country) and, [2] that it was a cover and misdirection to throw the Feds off of a Ecstasy smuggling operation (which kind of makes more sense because the DEA was the agency that seemed to be targeted the most).

Does anyone know Carl Cameron's (if it was him that did the original reports) email address? It would be interesting to know if he has heard about the new cases, since he would probably be one of the only people in the msm that would have any information or interest.
Also, I would like to see some better and more reliable confirmation other than blogs (yeah I know, good luck with that. The msm won't touch this with a ten foot pole). It's hard to believe they would be doing this operation again since they were more or less made or compromised the first time. If I remember correctly, most of them said that they were students from Jerusalem University (which didn't exist). That kind of makes me think that it was a criminal organisation (mafia-esque) rather than MOSSAD. I just can't imagine MOSSAD would screw up on such an important and easily verifiable detail. Also, it seems like MOSSAD would be more likely and able to use a real university since the Israeli government would be able to have a state university verify their claims.

Whatever is going on though, if true, it definitely is unnerving. Good find OP, star and flag for you....

edit on 14-9-2010 by Nikolam because: added Carl Cameron email query...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This is more likely a case of:

**phone call from Israelli (minister|lobby group|agency)**:::
"See, we can have people walk right up to your family home any time we want - So...
...Do as you are told and pass this in the senate.
...Don't bother investigating (insert black-op here).
...Send them back to Israel now.
...And dont forget another 4 Billion from your budget, usual account."

And thats how Israel is leading the US into Iraq & Iran, ignoring attacks on US ships/bases, and controlling the Government.

Here's an Idea! Instead of using the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security against the American People, Why not use them to Guard and Protect Goverment Officials from Mossad, and stop wetting your pants over Israel's Threats that are destroying the U.S of A.

You can have better and would have, more productive partners in the Middle East if you were to do the above and force Israel to abide to UN & international Laws, and return Israel to the Pre-1967 Borders, and sign the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. With 1967 Borders There would be Peace.

edit on 15-9-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: BBCode not working right

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam
Wait, so this is happening again? These are new instances of the Israeli art student showing up around federal agents and agencies?

I first read about the original operation (for lack of a better term) about two years ago and it has captivated me ever since to no end. It really was a shame, but not surprising that Carl Cameron (i think) of Fox was ordered to shut down his investigation into the whole thing.

Like mentioned above, I really hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come. Especially since we don't really know what the Israeli art student scammers were doing in the first place. Two of the leading theories I have heard were that [1] they were casing and keeping track of the 9/11 hijackers (which makes sense for the ones in Florida, but not for the ones around the rest of the country) and, [2] that it was a cover and misdirection to throw the Feds off of a Ecstasy smuggling operation (which kind of makes more sense because the DEA was the agency that seemed to be targeted the most).

Does anyone know Carl Cameron's (if it was him that did the original reports) email address? It would be interesting to know if he has heard about the new cases, since he would probably be one of the only people in the msm that would have any information or interest.
Also, I would like to see some better and more reliable confirmation other than blogs (yeah I know, good luck with that. The msm won't touch this with a ten foot pole). It's hard to believe they would be doing this operation again since they were more or less made or compromised the first time. If I remember correctly, most of them said that they were students from Jerusalem University (which didn't exist). That kind of makes me think that it was a criminal organisation (mafia-esque) rather than MOSSAD. I just can't imagine MOSSAD would screw up on such an important and easily verifiable detail. Also, it seems like MOSSAD would be more likely and able to use a real university since the Israeli government would be able to have a state university verify their claims.

Whatever is going on though, if true, it definitely is unnerving. Good find OP, star and flag for you....

edit on 14-9-2010 by Nikolam because: added Carl Cameron email query...

I think the crim organization idea makes much more sense. Mossad do not like being exposed and take huge efforts to make themselves inconspicuous, (as do all the big players [MI6, CIA etc] in the spy world) and often use ordinary citizens as a cover, with or without their consent.

cheers
fog

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Thanks for the great replies folks!

----------

I have to say I have no clue what the agenda might be here, and as I mentioned in the OP there are much more knowledgeable people on ATS.

All I keep thinking is that the more men on the ground the better for Mossad, that's all it amounts to. But the fact that there is a saturation of probable agents near US officials homes, is worrying to say the least.

What is the agenda here? Perhaps running security for the officials in light of a potential threat, which they discovered? Or are they just showing how tightly they can grip when they need to?

It might have something to do with the peace negotiations currently underway which the US is mediating.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has any relevance at all, but I just read this 4 Sept, article by Alan Hart entitled:

Obama has signalled his coming complete surrender to Zionism and its lobby.
www.alanhart.net...

If, despite all the international support his actions would receive, Obama won't stand up to Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine adn the genocide of Palestinian people, what does that say about the control the Zionists have in domestic USA politics?

I don't know why this article came to mind when I read this thread - except that perhaps intimidation of US officials might be linked to the 'peace talks',?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thanks for the message wcitizen. The article seems to have been 404ed though...

I was thinking about the link to the Palestinian talks myself. There has also been alot of unrest amongst Israeli settlers recently too. Calling for the removal of Benjamin Netanyahu from power. The negotiations must be like walking on glass egg shells for fear of upsetting anyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
For anyone keeping tabs on the thread the Dog Poet from Smoking Mirrors has also just posted a piece!

______beforeitsnews/story/175/735/Time_for_that_Old_Time_False_Flag_Redux..html

smokingmirrors.blogspot.com...

Get ready people because they are at it again. Yes, those wild and crazy, zany Marx Brother’s typos posing as art students, without palettes, brushes or berets are back on the scene. We’re hearing from people in B.C. and maybe we’ll even hear from people in A.D. that… Israelis with vans and pickups are modifying their rides for the mini-monster truck, explosive competitions. They’re hot and heavy. They’re in a hurry. They got to get it online, on time and never mind, it’s coming to an urban area somewhere in the great gentile, murder land of the not so United States, Canada or wherever there are a lot of you useless breeders and eaters.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by wcitizen

Thanks for the message wcitizen. The article seems to have been 404ed though...

I was thinking about the link to the Palestinian talks myself. There has also been alot of unrest amongst Israeli settlers recently too. Calling for the removal of Benjamin Netanyahu from power. The negotiations must be like walking on glass egg shells for fear of upsetting anyone.

Here is another link to Alan Hart's article. Hope this one works.

mycatbirdseat.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yes, and who knows what pressure, even coercion, might conceivably be going on.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

d'uh, well, this looks more like a way to draw suspicion than anything else. Pay up front for a ridiculous amount of time? Vanish immediately if 'busted'? star on a chain? wtf for? Never selling anything and chasing select people? Real cute, how much effort can concealing a target list be? people in general aren't exactly the paranoid kind, so it'll take a lot to make them notice.

Maybe it's double twist psychology at work, make people believe it's a designed to implicate a certain group by acting ham-fistedly and assuming the perps wouldn't typically implicate themselves, people might be lead off track? Bad strategy in any case, best not to appear in the 'news', right?

whatever it is, though, gov't agencies are apparently ordered not to interfere - that's the real stunner, the rest is just a psy op by people who love dim witted humor (if one can actually call it that).

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just an update for you folks RE the unusual student activity. It is making prime time news on ABC apparently.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Gotta love the cop 'So you're an artist eh? Well then why don't you draw me something?'

Produces scrawl unlike something a kindergartener would draw.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join