It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Shuts Down Chinese Airport For An Hour -- AGAIN! ( September )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I almost never post but seeing I do not think anyone posted this yet I figured why not. There was another article on Yahoo last night with more info but I am having a hard time locating it. If this was posted already and I missed it forgive the double post. If anyone has more info can you post it

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 9/14/2010 by onepissedoffsaint because: link does not work

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Heres another couple of articles about it

Shanghai Daily

AOL

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If these stories are true and/or accurate, wouldn't it be more than logical to assume that this is simply Chinese technology, most likely military? It could even be conventional technology and witnesses just blow it way out of proportion, due to the secrecy and "UFO craze".

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think about when a country decides to take action on another and the aliens interrupt as a reminder of their watchful eye over the planet.

Maybe china has had plans of the nuclear type and it was stalled the first time but needed another reminder not to go ahead with plans they cannot.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

It looks very pretty yet it says under the picture they even think its a kite with led lights on it.Im no expert but that video is crappy quality so its hard to really tell.Thanks OP for the thread tho.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join