It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldiers Sexually Abuse Palestinian Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...
www.youtube.com...

There have been accusations about abuse of children for years but now it seems it is out in the open.This is beyond comprehension! This is not, or doesn't seem to be an isolated incident perpetrated by one sick IDF soldier but rather a an oft ocuring event designed to furthur degrade the children of the Palestinians. The people of Israel are no more responsible for the actions of the IDF then any of us would be for the actions of our armies. But unless this is heavily protested and talked about it will not stop.I cannot imagine a more immoral army.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I always believed the lowest circle of hell was reserved for rapists and child molesters.

Looks like both to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

The Congo Situation - Sexual Abuse Cases By the UN peacekeepers...

Peacekeepers 'abusing children' in Haiti - 27 Sep 08 (Some as young as 6 reported)

Case's of sexual abuse during UN peacekeeping mission

It goes on and on, the very system which has been put in place to rescue and save the people of the world in need, have been further compromised humanitarily or UNhumanitarily.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is nothing surprising, the real problem lies in that the fact is, the regulations and law controling these bastards of morality are not being made examples of, instead of an early retirement or other methods to silence the practice rather than deal with it, they must be punished by the fullest extent of the law.

This needs to be known about the UN because these practice runs are just trainnning for when they come to "YOUR" Neighborhood!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Right you are Antar. These folks are the scum of humanity and MUST be held accountable. Every human rights group should be publicizing these outrages whereever they happen. CNN has reported the sexual abuse of children in Israel so perhaps MSM feels the outrage too. This must not be swept under the rug as is the usual policy of world governments when it comes to Israel. No one can be labeled "anti-semitic" for feeling revulsion for the actions of Israels army.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The UN stuff is not surprising, but I can imagine that *most* of the countries that supply those UN troops would punish the culprits that they are responsible for when given appropriate evidence. I do not see that pattern when it comes to Israel... Here is what I see:

1) Isreali government or government worker commits horrible crime
2) World reacts in shock, screaming for reparations and convictions
3) Israel makes official statement saying they did nothing and anyone who says otherwise is Anti-Semetic
4) World reacts by saying "It's ok, guys, they said they didn't do it.. Game On!"

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
The people of Israel are no more responsible for the actions of the IDF then any of us would be for the actions of our armies.

There's a big difference in responsibility.
Only a small proportion of Americans join their military.

On the other hand, all Israeli citizens must serve in the IDF.
So the IDF is much more representative of its country than the American military is.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I think sometimes little stories like these come out just to numb the msm watchers for the rest of whats to come. I mean to say that as long as the media portrays this kind of tragic news but no changes come from it then one has to ask if not media attention then what?

Personally I dont think they cover enough about the world plight against cruelty and injustice towards human beings, but I also know that once a subject is slowly crept into the psychi, it has a way of making them desensitized and finally accepting of it so long as it does not affect them directly.

How to get things done not just put people into mental comas.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I really respect this line you posted above:

No one can be labeled "anti-semitic" for feeling revulsion for the actions of Israels army.

I have stayed far away from the whole semitic/anti semitic deal, I just cant go so far one way or another as I KNOW in my heart of hearts we are all supposed to get along, this division thing is so dated and mentally ill.

I am repulsed, and if it were done to Israeli children I would feel the same, people in general.

I wish world governments could drop the policy, the politics and issue everyone enlightenment pills and end this age of destruction and abomination against life.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Excellant point! Virtually all Israelis under 40 are reservists. The mind set seems to be "If you do it to an Arab no one cares"

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is sad.. You people are like sheep. You're fed half truths and statistics, and if it fits your agenda you happily accept it as fact.
What's worse is you don't even bother to do any research, or any independent critical thinking for that matter, most of you, I'm sure, didn't even bother reading the entire article.
The headline's enough, I guess.

How many of you, after viewing this topic, have concluded that Israeli soldiers have tried to molest, or tried to have sexual relations with Palestinian children?

How many of you now believe that there is hard evidence that Israeli soldiers tortured Palestinian children?

How many of you now believe that this is some kind of policy of the Israeli people and the IDF?

Allow me to deny ignorance:

1) The article and video are not talking about soldiers molesting or trying to do anything of sexual nature to Palestinian children, they are referring to claims by children that IDF interrogators tried or threatened them with things like electrocuting their testicles or inserting sticks up their anus. There have been no claims of molestation or pedophilia.

2) There is no evidence. Most children say that they've been threatened, or interrogators "tried" to sexually assault them, but there's no physical evidence.
Now, why would a child lie? Well, what if that child delivered information to the IDF? When he gets back wouldn't it be easier to lie?
Children lie, whether they're Israeli, American, or Palestinian..
Even in the video "The IDF was not able to comment specifically on this case because CNN is complying with the family's request not to reveal his identity".. How convenient..

And what's worse is that this is all presented as evidence, and not alleged claims. You seem to forget this is a blog, the writer can twist the fact whichever way he wants.

3) Even in the article that was provided it says only 4% of detainees were assaulted- then why is everyone projecting this to the entire army? Why are you all so quick to believe that this is some kind of IDF approved method, when even the numbers tell you otherwise?

All that being said it's said to hear that children are involved in this in any way.. Being captured by Israeli soldiers, or being threatened by an interrogator is not something a child should go through.
At the end of the day this war should not be fought between children and soldiers- They should not be the ones holding the weapons, throwing rocks at cars, or at people.
But it is how it is..

But you don't care, do you?
Nah.. You just care about being right and reinforcing your opinions..

How many of you can honestly say they haven't already taken sides? And that no matter what is shown to you you'd rather stick with your side?

See, I at least try to be objective.. But I live in Israel. I'm a part of it, and it's a part of me.. You guys? How much do you really know, and how much is influenced by your friends, the news you watch, and the blogs you choose to read?

Whatever.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
IDF abusing childrens
Priest abusing childrens

and in many other places in the world
childrens should NEVER be harm PERIOD
how come their religion didnt stop that from happening
those abuser are hypocrites at God..brainwashed by evil
religion is supose to teach EGUALITY, MORALITY AND GOOD BEHAVIOR
any priest or idf soldier should be charged and have a full year in prison
they will learn that a 30 second masturbation-->kleenex-->toilet ... will clear the high sexual hormones preventing any abuse on childrens
the human mind is so WEAK
anyone who cant control himself should never be put into the army or in a church where childrens are

PS:
FREE GAZA

edit on 9/16/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

First off, I think that electrical zaps and anal insertions would qualify as molestation in most people's definition.

Second off, I agree.. these are claims. The point here is that nothing is being done (apparently) about these claims

Third off, many of us were just as disgusted by the American troops activity at Abu Grayd and the tales of Female Genital Mutilation by arabic authorities. So this is not *just* digust at Isreali troops. Did you happen to notice the UN movies at the top of the thread? Those weren't Israeli soldiers.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

And yet the topic remains- Israeli soldiers sexually abuse children.
And most replies are towards Israel as a whole, or the Israeli army as a whole.

That's like blaming a friend of yours that serves in the American army and blaming him for something that happened in Abu Grayeb, or blaming the whole nation for it.

The point isn't that nothing is being done, as no one's even trying to get the IDFs response.. Even the CNN didn't because they "wanted to protect the boy's identity"...
The point is to make it seem as though Israeli soldiers nation wide are raping Palestinian children...

And I do agree that those things are sexual assaults, but they're not molestation, and they're not pedophilia. They are horrible methods of torture that should never be preformed on anyone, let alone children.
But part of my point is that the children reported to have been threatened with these, and not actually had these things done to them.
One child said the interrogator grabbed his testicles and squeezed them, and while this is a horrible thing to do, I don't see how this is "sexual assault".. If he had kicked him in the nuts, would that be sexual assault?
It's a way to inflict pain, and it's a poor way of interrogating a child.

But this is no reason to demonize the entire IDF..
Or compare it to catholic priests who have sex with children...

With respect,
Eliad.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Understood. And I think most of the people here would *probably* agree that this is not representative of the Israeli army... but that's their opinions. I personally do not view it as representative of all of the Israelis who are compelled to serve.

As for the thread title, that is the title of the article referenced by the OP, so it is proper for it to be that.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm sure it is true. And you know what.. I'll catch flak for this but I don't care anymore. I can't wait till some country DOES wipe Israel off the map. Worthless bastards who think they are better than everyone on earth.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I'm sure it is true. And you know what.. I'll catch flak for this but I don't care anymore. I can't wait till some country DOES wipe Israel off the map. Worthless bastards who think they are better than everyone on earth.

I didnt see that ...and you should never say that again

what about the good jews inside Israel who are against BIBI zionist regime ?

i dont agree about wiping out the entire Israel
no one should agree on that ..
but i do agree to wipe the hell out of the Israel Regime rogue zionist extremist terrorist bad peoples

'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'

edit on 9/16/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

lol "catch flak".. Is this a cry out for attention? Could it be that you're actually looking to "catch some flak"? Rattle the boat a bit? Make some noise?

All this anger is really hurting your thinking.

Why are you so angry? Where is all this angst coming from? You don't live here, you live miles away.

You're fueled by hate to a nation you've probably never been to, to a people you've never talked with, in a situation you can't even fathom, yet you feel you have the right to hate us based on news reports, and what your friends are telling you to think.

Grow up, realize that not everything in life is black and white, and that not everything is a war of "Good vs. Evil"... Sometimes it's just Evil vs. Evil...

And develop a mind of your own, don't just blindly follow whatever is dictated to you by your peers, don't let anger cloud your judgment.. Think.

These blog articles are exactly the reason people like you hate Israel so much- You read this, and accept it as truth, no proof, no justification, and what's worse in your minds whatever horrors one man does apply to the rest of the nation, and then you go to your friends and spread the "info" as truth.
No wonder people would believe the worst possible things about Israel.

You know, I'm starting to feel like Israel is guilty until proven innocent, and not the other way around as it should be.

So no, you're not getting flak from me on your opinions.. Think whatever you want to, I just hope you have a good reason for it.

With some respect,
Eliad.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I am impressed. That was a rather mature and moderated reply for something that could have been an explosive rant.

Guys, please remember that so long as even one Israeli (jew or not) is willing to stand up and say "of course this is not what we really stand for", then the actions of the GOVERNMENT does not represent the actions of the PEOPLE.

Seems we have a similar issue in the USA, honestly.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Let me clarify, I meant the GOVERNMENT not the people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join