It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the end we will all be either Aliens or Angels.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Originally posted by Ben81

lol. there is no angel with wings thats for sure
its like telling that the Evil side have a master named "The devil" who have horns on his head and legs of a goat
and he lives in fire under us in hell..
the only thing the devil and demons can be is old corrupted dark souls or bad aliens coming from beyond

but good news .. your soul can be a alien..
one day we never know you could move and switch body
the littles grey aliens that we know ... each of them have a soul that possess a empty healty suit

...And how is it that you know all of this to be true, oh omnipotent one? Are you the creator? I think my soul can be a WINGED angelien, or a body-switching gray, or a bag of toe nails. Thank you very much! No one knows for sure. We'll see when we get there!

edit on 15-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: because my soul felt like it

I see that stuff in the human racial unconscious, Corny... Probably somebody else besides me is capable of independent thinking as well having some unconscious connection to the racial unconscious supporting their beliefs. That will often times be what is behind 'hunches' and gut feelings. When something 'clicks', often times it is us aligning with information coming to us thru the connection to the racial unconscious.

And no, the El*th don't have wings, but they thought it would impress us all if they did... give them more power to help, and also keep us from realizing as easily that they were in fact the El*th. It was also to give the NWO bunch less incentive to hunt them down because the El*th (the ones still here after their rescue ship left) while still just as powerful, were far fewer in numbers, and the Jue-sah aka NWO bunch were trying to purge humanity's memory of aliens, although they haven't fully succeeded, since those aliens still live on in our 'mythology'. Although the Jue-sah aren't nearly as powerful as the El*th, they have human-created weapons and a large pack of wolves (sorry to insult the wolves like that) can bring down just about any larger animal.

Also, what I see very clearly there is that ALL the religions of the world were created by the NWO bunch (under many other monikers over the ages) and were NEVER meant to connect us to the 'god' energy; only make us easier to control and manipulate into submission; aka in service to them via our religious dogma. And the aliens are here already, just staying out of sight (see Jue-sah explanation above); the 'demons' being just another variety.

And greys are aliens who have a hive mind. So one individual isn't really as aware or cognizant as most other species. The leadership can shield themselves somewhat and have more of a personality. And yah, they switch bodies easily. They just clone new fully grown ones and if one of the members gets injured or killed, they simply move their souls into one those waiting soul-empty clones. Since we are the ONLY species that doesn't remember past lives; it isn't any big deal for them. It's just like they went to sleep and woke up again.

edit on 15-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Added in first paragraph

edit on 15-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Fixed words and added to 2nd paragraph

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Again, I am confused as to how you are 100% certain all of this is truth. Why are you so special to know these things? I don't think anyone in this world knows.....

I try to keep an open mind, but this stuff is preeeeeeeeetty out there. Who the heck are the El*th? What's with the asterisk? And the Jue-sah? Never heard of em. Tried googling and didn't come up with anything either.

VVV presented a THEORY. You and Ben seem to know these things to be TRUE. How is that?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Again, I am confused as to how you are 100% certain all of this is truth. Why are you so special to know these things? I don't think anyone in this world knows.....

I try to keep an open mind, but this stuff is preeeeeeeeetty out there. Who the heck are the El*th? What's with the asterisk? And the Jue-sah? Never heard of em. Tried googling and didn't come up with anything either.

VVV presented a THEORY. You and Ben seem to know these things to be TRUE. How is that?

As I noted in my own threads, I did a shaman journey which basically hooked me up to the racial unconscious. It is like watching little mini movies of past events; very clear---very like documentaries really, but without someone narrating them. So while you may think nobody knows this stuff (as the NWO bunch so hopes every human will believe and just ignore any information they are getting via their connection to the racial unconscious), I do. If you get a direct connection to the racial unconscious, you too, could see the memories there.

That in part is what the racial unconscious is for; to store memories for use about clarifying history and such, which all the other alien species do. Except we humans are fairly blocked to such access by our limiting beliefs backed up with some serious genetic manipulation to keep us from doing so.

The el*th are who we call the elves and the asterisk is a sound we really can't pronounce very well.. From what I can hear, it has sort of a dry rustling paper sound that our voice box can't really replicate. And no, you aren't going to know about the Jue-sah via 'googling'.

They are the main alien force behind the Illuminati, aka NWO bunch aka masons aka assorted other corrupt and abusive power groups from the past which all basically started after the ex-high priests of Israel moved to Europe, abandoning their people, when Jerusalem fell back in 69 AD, and they are sooo keeping a low profile. You think they keep information about the NWO suppressed??? Oh right... those people who see thru that ploy are just really crazy conspiracy nuts... Anyway, that cover up is nothing compared to how deeply hidden (on this level of awareness anyway) the fact is that the highest ups in those organizations are actually still in alien form... the Jue-sah.

I do discuss this further in one of my other threads... if you have questions after skimming thru them, feel free to ask me for further clarification.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Well, from what I am seeing in the memories of the human racial unconscious (you can read my previous threads for clarity here) we aren't ever going to be 'angels' because those are the el*th aka Elves (we can't really pronounce their name properly) But we humans are going to evolve, for sure, but we will exceed the limitations of the elves and every other species out there, because we are the only species able to make full enlightenment.

We are on track to be ready to make that shift as this planet starts moving into the increasingly higher local energy fields of this part of the galaxy. With that extra boost, we humans are going to be able to start making the shift soon.. like 2012 soon. In fact, that is part of what 2012 is about.

It's gonna take work on our part to be ready though. The shift is a conscious evolution; and to be successful, you must have all the dark spots cleared from your energy (aka 'emotional') field, and be as free of toxins and illness and such as possible physically.

And if you read my other threads, you will note I already believe most of us aren't human in origin, and once we make full enlightenment, many will go back to their original species for a while, mostly for old time's sake. But I think once you get a taste for enlightenment, being stuck in any physical body will become constrictive, and most likely they will shift back out again.

edit on 14-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Add last paragraph.

Hum... too far out of your realm of possibilities to answer, Mr. VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep? Or is it more the 'ignore the 'crazy' person, and maybe they will go away' approach?

LOL, Hi MrsDragonridergal

I do apologize for not answering you sooner. I had to spend some time to process your theory, and i do find it very interesting. I will get around to reading your threads so I can maybe get a deeper understanding of your thoughts.

But we humans are going to evolve, for sure, but we will exceed the limitations of the elves and every other species out there, because we are the only species able to make full enlightenment.

This particular statement you made, also grabbed my attention. I totally agree with you on this one. We as humans are indeed the only species that will evolve to our full potential. Am I right in assuming that you theorize that the angels (elves) allready exsists? If that is the case, then again I agee with you. We humans (our conciousness) will in the end become at least like these beings, or as you suggests, might even surpass them.

It's gonna take work on our part to be ready though. The shift is a conscious evolution; and to be successful, you must have all the dark spots cleared from your energy (aka 'emotional') field, and be as free of toxins and illness and such as possible physically.

Here again I have to agree. I just look at it from a different angle. I do believe that through evolution, the weaker of our species is being evicted, to make place for the stronger. This is another thing making me believe that in the end when we have fully evolved, only the purest and best conciousness of life will be there. Remember, I am not referring to the physical form that our bodies will adapt, but the inner mind. For all we know, we might not even need physical shells in the future, if our minds can do everything. Almost like living in a dream realm.

Hum... too far out of your realm of possibilities to answer, Mr. VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep? Or is it more the 'ignore the 'crazy' person, and maybe they will go away' approach?

No, its not to far out of my realm of possiblities, everything and anything is possible. I will never put someone down because of their beliefs. Who am I to judge? Who is anyone to judge? And no, I do not think you are crazy, and not ignoring you. I love everybody's responses, and your one is an interesting one indeed.

VVV

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Fair enough.

I have to ask though...did this shaman journey involve drugs of any sort?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

I strongly doubt this Miss Corny.

Look here what Dragon is saying:

If I understand the poster corectly, only the pure, and pure at hart will eventually reach this state of conciousness. Besides, evolution will take care of the unpure.
If drugs where involved, it won't bother me either. Some shaman do use some hallucinagenics to open portals to different worlds. I don't know if there has been studies into hallucinagenics to determine their effects. Alot of mystery around that subject.

VVV

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

"Miss Corny"

Yeah, I don't mind if they use hallucinogens either, but I'm not sure if it should be trusted 100%.

Look at all the great artists work and music that improved greatly while on hallucinogens.

I suppose I'm afraid that I won't ever be "pure" enough to become so.....enlightened...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If you want to dude, or you can be both alien and angel...Or anything in between or below or above that...But evolution to is an illusion in many ways...Here is one way its an illusion for you...It's not the end of a journey that counts, infact the end product might not matter at all, its the journey itself that counts. Why would anybody want to mirror a god, in gods image, in our image, we bring forth images.....An image in our minds that we question, is a world that we are imagining, a world slowly mirroring our images....An image in our minds that we don't question or are aware of, is our reality. But all reality's eventually you outgrow. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Fair enough.

I have to ask though...did this shaman journey involve drugs of any sort?

Nope, sure didn't. I don't do drugs.. haven't even tried marijuana. The occasional margarita is about as far as I go.

And I should annotate that unless you are pro-humanity's highest destiny, I doubt the old indian fellow (or whatever you might see him as) would let the connection be made. I have always had humanity's highest good at heart; aka serving the 'light' or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I do apologize for not answering you sooner. I had to spend some time to process your theory, and i do find it very interesting. I will get around to reading your threads so I can maybe get a deeper understanding of your thoughts.

This particular statement you made, also grabbed my attention. I totally agree with you on this one. We as humans are indeed the only species that will evolve to our full potential. Am I right in assuming that you theorize that the angels (elves) allready exsists? If that is the case, then again I agee with you. We humans (our conciousness) will in the end become at least like these beings, or as you suggests, might even surpass them.

I appreciate your taking the time to consider what I've posted. Thank you!
Yes, the Elves have existed way longer than we have. They are part of what I hear called the 'Elder' races. We humans, as a species, have only been sentient for maybe 500,000 years though.

But because we have all of the different alien spirits in our racial unconscious (who got sucked into human bodies after they died here on earth or nearby) we have a huge well of information that transcends a single species limitations. We can take information from the elves, the greys, the Jue-sah, etc (basically any alien who's ended up in our racial unconscious), and combine it synergisticilly to work on a whole new level of creativity; something no other species (most of whom are very picky about allowing any other species into their bodies and therefore into their racial unconscious) has the access or ability to do. That is part of what will give us the edge of figuring the whole enlightenment thing out.

And we are passionate, driven, short lived (immortality is a great incentive for us while most of the other aliens are pretty much immortal unless they get killed), and about as curious as any species out there. We just have to grow... whatever that means and no matter what it takes.

Here again I have to agree. I just look at it from a different angle. I do believe that through evolution, the weaker of our species is being evicted, to make place for the stronger. This is another thing making me believe that in the end when we have fully evolved, only the purest and best conciousness of life will be there. Remember, I am not referring to the physical form that our bodies will adapt, but the inner mind. For all we know, we might not even need physical shells in the future, if our minds can do everything. Almost like living in a dream realm.

What will be SO cool about making full enlightenment is that we WILL take our bodies with us... we will figure out how to shift them into the spirit/light form, unlike any species before us. With our actual bodies along, we will have all the fun things of being a spirit, like not getting killed and moving thru time and space and understanding and working on the spirit realm level and so on, but we can also have all the fun that a ghost can't, like eating, sex, sleeping if we want.. all the stuff we can do now, and I also think it is going to be very helpful to have a brain still... we will still be able to think and figure things out. Right now, I think that stuff fades pretty quick if you don't reincarnate fairly quickly.

And having a body in spirit form is going to make us very powerful because it allows us to be very strong 'selves' in a realm where wispy and easily vanquished selves are more the norm. Plus making the shift will allow us to burn away or fix all the genetic blocks and limitations that were put on our psychic abilities, and whatever power we would have had will become ours to use, as it should have been all along.

When you consider that the northern European genotype was created using Elven DNA, for example, it should give you some idea what those of us with that genetic heritage might be capable of.
Or the Star people from with their DNA in the native americans.. or even more interesting, humans with mixed DNA from several differnt species. In that aspect alone, we may actually end up more powerful than the original DNA owners. Just like mixing different types of dogs.. sometimes you get one that is much more powerful that any of it's individual parents.

No, its not to far out of my realm of possiblities, everything and anything is possible. I will never put someone down because of their beliefs. Who am I to judge? Who is anyone to judge? And no, I do not think you are crazy, and not ignoring you. I love everybody's responses, and your one is an interesting one indeed.

VVV

I do appreciate that openmindedness. I, as I am sure you know, often run into those who must believe as they do and anyone who rocks that boat is bound to get rocks thrown at them! *lol* And for sure, I've had my share of run-ins with the NWO bunch's flunkies who 'patrol' these threads like nazi gun ships. They don't win, of course, but it does take more energy than I really care to expend to deal with 'em.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by MeSoCorny

I strongly doubt this Miss Corny.

Look here what Dragon is saying:

If I understand the poster corectly, only the pure, and pure at hart will eventually reach this state of conciousness. Besides, evolution will take care of the unpure.
If drugs where involved, it won't bother me either. Some shaman do use some hallucinagenics to open portals to different worlds. I don't know if there has been studies into hallucinagenics to determine their effects. Alot of mystery around that subject.

VVV

I think, when used in the traditional setting with the proper rituals in place, the use of drugs (like peyote) can be helpful. But since the energy field has been and still is rising, it isn't really necessary any more. The 'jump' to the spirit realm and higher plane is much less than it used to be, and a good drumming session can do the trick, from my experience.

And pure isn't quite the word I would use... healed is more like it. So many of us on this plane of awareness have had our sense of 'self' very badly damaged by the social norms and beliefs (and the abuse our parents heaped on us in the name of that socialization process).

Also, 'religion' especially, has really wounded our ability to allow ourselves to be open to true spiritual awareness. Instead most of us live in this dark box of fear, hoping that if we do what we are told, we will somehow make it to 'heaven'. Oh, yah, don't for a minute think that the NWO bunch doesn't use it to their fullest advantage.

And most of us, eating the crap that passes for food these days are heavily toxified. All those toxins accumulate in the body's cells and will basically have to be burned out of there before you can be fully enlightened. You actually will be able to make the shift with dark spots in your emotional field and physical field, but it will hurt a lot more and the pain will probably keep making you pull your body back out of the spirit/light state. So better to do it now, before when it won't hurt so much.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Well, my dog's life is better than mine, and I'm pretty happy with my life right now, so...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
if things develop like how VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep thinks what would you like to be "Aliens or Angels"?
i think they are the same

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Has anybody ever watched Babylon 5 (scifi tv serie) I'd like to think that our future evolution will be like them human in Babylon 5.....which mean having conflict, war, and chaos. Then eventually humanity will either die out or evolve to higher stage.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Our evolution is dependent on environmental factors and also on our own choices. Technology is getting to the point where we will be able to control our own evolution. So regardless of whatever higher power "created" us via Evolution we are not likely to end up as what they wanted us to end up as. We are indeed evolving but angels and aliens aren't a part of it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join