It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the end we will all be either Aliens or Angels.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Yes-- makes perfect sense, friend. I like it

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I really like the way your mind is melding all of this reality of ours together.

I worked with animals throughout my life, and one thing I have noticed in Nature is the fact that "adaptation" is Evolution, but that we as a Species have seemed to have stepped out of the ability to live as Nature intended. We are "cut-off" from Nature and we have forgotten how to communicate with the Natural World around us.

Most creatures fill a "niche" in Nature, in whereby they are performing a necessary task and providing a necessary purpose and function to the great AWE that Nature herself is, our Planet, our Mother Earth. However, Man does not fill those niches and instead corrupts them, disrupts them, and causes voids simply by being "void" of that holy connection to Nature. Something is not right, part of us connects on some level for some, but then part of us keeps seeking more resources to exploit, even resorting to exploiting each other. So we are not Natural!

This convinces me that we are altered, that something changed us so drastically that we cannot see past our own noses at times. So the Stories of Old become more realistic the more we see ourselves performing the same "Science" at Creation. We exercise ourselves as if we were Gods. We have delved into the Mind, into Space, and into the chasms of the Microverse itself. We are not Natural to this World.

So I believe that Evolution and Creation were never separate, but instead cohesive to one another. Only Ego causes Men to separate themselves from Nature and only Ego causes men to separate from GOD.

God is not GOD, there is a difference; our Lords are our Gods. Our Lords created us in their image (plural Gods). If we looked like GOD we would not have the same corporeal form. Instead we look like our Gods.

I believe that there are other Entities out there, such as Angels, such as Demons, and the like. I believe in all the Stories of Old, each and every one of them because they all have a basis in Truth for our current dilemma. These are the times when Angels and Demons engage themselves, we only have to open our eyes around us; to compare the Stories, the ideas and concepts, and compare the synchronicity of the Cycle before us.

I do not think that Grey Aliens are from outer space, and I do not believe they are Angels either; they certainly are not our Lords. That leaves one avenue left for them.

So, I think the OP is onto a big breakthrough in thinking. We will either become Angels or Aliens (demons). We will either live in Heaven or we will live in Hell. We get to take that next form as a choice based on our decisions and choices in life. We can change at any time once we open to the Truth.

We are unique even to our Lords, we are the product of them but so much more; I would even guess to say that we are Beautiful in their eyes.

My own thoughts are that if the true Lords arrive soon, we should not be so alarmed by their horns! However, I may not be able to see them for some time because I live in North America and this "arrival" will take place across the Globe; by then my region of the World would have already been laid to waste and abandoned by our Leaders. In the aftermath, then I will witness the Greatness we Are, and then I will be able to bow before my Lord of High!

From here I will ask for Forgiveness as a means to prepare myself for my next big Leap (Evolution); the leap of falling away from all that I know (this reality) and accepting everything I do not!

Thanks for the insightful post, S&F!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You are what you eat...

All living things adapt to their environment...if not they become extinct.
Humans are no different.

The body is self healing, but requires complete nutrition to be fully optimised.
The old adage..use it or lose is often overlooked...if you take pills to kill pain, eventually the body will
stop releasing its own endorphins.

I believe modern medicine has damaged the human...and processed food carries little or no nutrition.

You are more wise and intelligent than you give yourself credit for...have more faith in yourself.

Good post..s/f for you.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well, from what I am seeing in the memories of the human racial unconscious (you can read my previous threads for clarity here) we aren't ever going to be 'angels' because those are the el*th aka Elves (we can't really pronounce their name properly) But we humans are going to evolve, for sure, but we will exceed the limitations of the elves and every other species out there, because we are the only species able to make full enlightenment.

We are on track to be ready to make that shift as this planet starts moving into the increasingly higher local energy fields of this part of the galaxy. With that extra boost, we humans are going to be able to start making the shift soon.. like 2012 soon. In fact, that is part of what 2012 is about.

It's gonna take work on our part to be ready though. The shift is a conscious evolution; and to be successful, you must have all the dark spots cleared from your energy (aka 'emotional') field, and be as free of toxins and illness and such as possible physically.

And if you read my other threads, you will note I already believe most of us aren't human in origin, and once we make full enlightenment, many will go back to their original species for a while, mostly for old time's sake. But I think once you get a taste for enlightenment, being stuck in any physical body will become constrictive, and most likely they will shift back out again.

edit on 14-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Add last paragraph.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Sorry, but yes indeed the greys are aliens, and they are the ones who brought us humans into sentience; in fact they were the 'gods' that walked among us in the 'garden of eden' which the bible mentions.

The demons are in fact aliens from another world in another dimension (the only other dimension that I see us interacting with btw) where the life is based on silicon not carbon, so they are heavy and dang hard to kill. It's sorta like trying to beat up a rock; not so easy to do. That's why they can stand in fire, for example. They aren't flesh.

The NWO bunch bring this particular type of alien over from their dimension to do their dirty work for them because they are big, strong as heck and mean. They are pretty much the equivalent of street gangs on their world. And because we are soooo brain washed about the possibility of there being aliens (also part of the NWO's agenda), they scare the beejeebers out of us, just because they are so different looking.

I can see memories of other aliens from that dimension that aren't bad at all. They often came to Atlantis, mostly to do scribe work. Unlike here, there are a number of different sentient species on their planet. The incubus and succubus are from there too, I think.

edit on 15-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Fixed first and second paragraph

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I toy with the idea that a Creator told the funniest joke in all of "higher existence," and Bang, our Universe was created in a torrent of divine laughter. Likewise, our genetic evolution has driven us from a fear-based species to a laughter-based species (there is actual scientific evidence of this), and that our ultimate destiny is to remake ourselves into God (or God-like) so that we can tell him a funnier joke. (I'm being less sarcastic than you'd think. ;P)

The question: Why did the chicken cross the road?
The answer: To hear the joke.

(Humanity is the chicken.)

(Maybe not that funny, but who knows...billions of years ago it could've been comedy genius.)

edit on 15-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Our lords, do you mean the reptiles. Is there any good reptile ? What about the true god, the nature god ?
You know the one that builds planets, makes nature work, how about that guy ?
I just had it with the blood bath and games. Something tells me we were monkeys, then what ever came modified us, I don't know just my opinion. Were all half snake half monkey anyway and if it's the end then it's the end, let it come, I'm glad the game will end. Maybe we can build something better next time. Just look at the people that rule, they are snakes, redish with white hair. Do monkeys have religions ? why not. I am a monkey, god made me, I am an inteligent monkey, my snake DNA as in all of our snake DNA. Maybe we were some other kind of monkeys, who knows. I don;t know, I have a feeling darth vader is our lord commander.
Usualy black people have mercy.

But what about god, the creator of the universe, that is my search, the god that I crave after. The god that I want, that gives balance when you respect it's creation and what it has created.
In my view the divine has no sin, it's perfect, it creates. The invisible force that creates, there has to be, the universe is just too inteligent is design, and it's rules, and the rules of nature. It's my search.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Somethings go beyond the physical of what we can see or touch. What you think you know, could in fact be wrong and some other you knows that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
When i first thought about this theory, and explained it to some friends of mine, i was ridiculed for it. I am glad that i have at least found some like minded individuals who are willing to think beyond our set ways.

I believe that we are so conditioned to believe in certain things, that the mayority of people have lost their ability to think "outside the box". Why do some people find it so hard to believe in evolution? And why do some people find it so hard to believe in creation? We were created, we were created to evolve. To evolve and become better, to become perfect. To unite as one being, and return to paradise. The paradise i believe in, is not a physical place. I believe it's a concious state of mind. When we have evolved to our ultimate form, all will be revealed to us.All will become clear. Because only then will we be able to handle the secrets of this universe.

Thank you again to everyone that shows interest in this thread. It is great to hear from people with similar ways of thinking. You are all much better wordsmiths than me, so maybe you can formulate my idea better. I sometimes find it hard to put my thoughts into writing, but i am trying my best. As long as i am able to ignite a little spark in someones brain i am happy.

VVV

edit on 15-9-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: correcting a spelling error

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I pretty much agree with your theory, as I have always had beliefs in creation AND evolution, and I never understood why people have to separate the two.

However, I hope that we never end up in a place in which everyone looks exactly the same...how boring! Plus, how would we be able to tell each other apart?

I would like to be an alien/angel. An aliengel. Like, a sweet green alien with wings.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

I pretty much agree with your theory, as I have always had beliefs in creation AND evolution, and I never understood why people have to separate the two.

However, I hope that we never end up in a place in which everyone looks exactly the same...how boring! Plus, how would we be able to tell each other apart?

I would like to be an alien/angel. An aliengel. Like, a sweet green alien with wings.

lol. there is no angel with wings thats for sure
its like telling that the Evil side have a master named "The devil" who have horns on his head and legs of a goat
and he lives in fire under us in hell..
the only thing the devil and demons can be is old corrupted dark souls or bad aliens coming from beyond

but good news .. your soul can be a alien..
one day we never know you could move and switch body
the littles grey aliens that we know ... each of them have a soul that possess a empty healty suit

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

lol. there is no angel with wings thats for sure
its like telling that the Evil side have a master named "The devil" who have horns on his head and legs of a goat
and he lives in fire under us in hell..
the only thing the devil and demons can be is old corrupted dark souls or bad aliens coming from beyond

but good news .. your soul can be a alien..
one day we never know you could move and switch body
the littles grey aliens that we know ... each of them have a soul that possess a empty healty suit

...And how is it that you know all of this to be true, oh omnipotent one? Are you the creator? I think my soul can be a WINGED angelien, or a body-switching gray, or a bag of toe nails. Thank you very much! No one knows for sure. We'll see when we get there!

edit on 15-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: because my soul felt like it

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by MeSoCorny

Hi Mr Corny (funny name)

Yes indeed it will be quite boring. I agree. Feelings like boredom, i believe will not exsist anymore. There will be no need to be bored, to be sad or negative. This is the paradise i am refferring to. I believe we are all connected in some way. In a subconsious manner. Imagine a group of islands, floating in the sea. We can only see the tops of these islands, but underneath they are all connected. What we should be looking for is not the visible things on this earth, but the invisible, the unseen. How are we suppose to see the unseen, i hear you ask?
Well firstly have faith in what you believe. If you believe in aliens, in reptiles, in nothing, it doesn't matter, as long as you have faith in your believes, you can see the unknown. Some things on this earth though we are not suppose to know. There are some things we will never know, it was the plan from the beginning. For if we had to know everything, we would become gods.

There might be no reason to be able to tell each other apart. Why would we want to? To create division again?
We will all be one, one with each other, and one with the creator.

VVV

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Thanks, but that's Miss Corny, to you!

I'm all for connectedness and never being bored and all that, but I still value individuality no matter what. I can't think of any occasion in which I would not want to be able to tell who is who and what is what. (Who are your family/friends in all this connection?) That's just too much oneness for my taste. Besides, some people smell weird...so I'm not sure I'd want to be one with them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Great thread.

However, I don't believe we will be either aliens or angels.

I believe that we will vanish entirely, be recycled, or go to 'heaven' or 'hell', both of which I am unsure about.

But as I am a believer in Jesus, I would go for the being recycled, heaven or hell option.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by MeSoCorny

...And how is it that you know all of this to be true, oh omnipotent one? Are you the creator? I think my soul can be a WINGED angelien, or a body-switching gray, or a bag of toe nails. Thank you very much! No one knows for sure. We'll see when we get there!

yes you are right ...about what we really are .. there is many speculation

about angels now... how i know that ..first i didnt read that anywhere
its my instict speaking

a thousand of year ago the peoples couldnt explain in our modern terms .. what were those entity
if they saw sombody flying ... the only thing they can think of .. ok this guy have wings to fly..
why normally the wings are colored white ?
because they are transparent

If you can fly ... it doesnt mean you have wings

the same thing happened with the UFOs
they saw big ships ... the only explanation for them in that time
its a chariot being pulled by horses...
i beleive in angels .. yes but they have no wings in their back
they dont need any to fly

edit on 9/15/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

If evolution is real, which it is, Humans and other species on Earth will continue evolving. Now, if we end up making it into space after the Earth dies and withers away, or gets destroyed in some way, which it probably will, we could continue on for thousands, millions, perhaps even billion or trillions of years. There has to be a point where we literally understand all there is to know, and we go past being not just interdimensional beings, but the consciousness of our entire species would become one with the super-consciousness. I believe this would be like a natural cycle of us returning from whence we came.

It basically comes down to, if we survive long enough as a species to literally transcend any potential hazard, we become something more like interdimensional beings, "light beings" as some call them, pure energy beings stripped of an unnecessary physical body, this happens through evolution over billions or trillions of years or more...and then beyond that...there has to be a point where we understand all that can be understood...we become "Gods" in our own right, where we essentially melt back into and become one with the fabric of reality.

And on another note, I believe if a super-consciousness does exist, all it does is provide the primordial essence/energy from which a "universe" may explode into existence. It supplies the initial spark of light in the infinite darkness. However, from that point on I believe everything is left to natural chance mixed with a type of cause and effect (you need to consider quantum mechanics, chaos theory etc). And I do indeed believe conscious observers exert influences on these systems through their inherit (unseen) interconnection.

But summing up, I do believe evolution is very real, but as is obvious I don't believe in "God", at least not the God we here about in the bible and other religious texts. However, I will admit that the existence of some sort of "infinite omnipotent super-consciousness" is highly probable based my logic. The brain gives us self-awareness through a complex network of electrical connectivity, a structured and ordered system which manages energy in such a way that computation and cognitive function takes place.

Now, considering the universe and everything in it, and the infinite levels of existence, is all interconnected, such a complex network will, just by mere chance, develop energy systems so much more complex than the human brain. ...basically what I'm saying, is that the consciousness of man will evolve to the point where it transcends beyond single and locale awareness's, to fuse into one consciousness, and even become one with this super-consciousness, like a recycling of our species as we reach the absolute limit of existence...

edit on 15/9/10 by CHA0S because: Added some paragraphs.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

YES! I also believe angels are true.

People think you are insane when you believe in angels.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Great thread.

However, I don't believe we will be either aliens or angels.

I believe that we will vanish entirely, be recycled, or go to 'heaven' or 'hell', both of which I am unsure about.

But as I am a believer in Jesus, I would go for the being recycled, heaven or hell option.

Good, I understand your point.

Just try a different angle. You are aware that our bodies are just carbon shells right? And of course our bodies will eventually vanish and dissapear. Ashes to ashes, and all that. But what about our conciousness, our inner beings? I believe our conciousness will keep on exsisting and evolving forever. Why is it that only a physical being can evolve? I strongly believe that our conciousness can also evolve. What I call conciousnes, Ben will probably call soul. And I cannot disagree with that. Our conciousness is everywhere, yet we cannot see it. And it will hang around way longer than what our bodies do.
As for the heaven or hell statement. I do not believe there is a physical place called heaven or hell. There is no big fire that we will be tossed in, or heaven where little cherubs play the harp.These are just symbolic.
For all we know, we might be living in heaven or hell allready. Again it's a state of mind. I believe that Heaven or Hell is in your mind. We live in our minds, the body is merely a vessel for our minds. Again a very smart move by the creator. For if our body is a vessel for our minds, our vessels will evolve until it reaches a point where our minds are capable of taking full advantage of the limitations of our current bodies.
As for being recycled, i am not so sure. This is moving into reincarnation, which i don't have alot of knowledge on. So i will refrain from making a comment on that topic. I for one am not a believer in reincarnation, rather rejuvination.

VVV

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Well, from what I am seeing in the memories of the human racial unconscious (you can read my previous threads for clarity here) we aren't ever going to be 'angels' because those are the el*th aka Elves (we can't really pronounce their name properly) But we humans are going to evolve, for sure, but we will exceed the limitations of the elves and every other species out there, because we are the only species able to make full enlightenment.

We are on track to be ready to make that shift as this planet starts moving into the increasingly higher local energy fields of this part of the galaxy. With that extra boost, we humans are going to be able to start making the shift soon.. like 2012 soon. In fact, that is part of what 2012 is about.

It's gonna take work on our part to be ready though. The shift is a conscious evolution; and to be successful, you must have all the dark spots cleared from your energy (aka 'emotional') field, and be as free of toxins and illness and such as possible physically.

And if you read my other threads, you will note I already believe most of us aren't human in origin, and once we make full enlightenment, many will go back to their original species for a while, mostly for old time's sake. But I think once you get a taste for enlightenment, being stuck in any physical body will become constrictive, and most likely they will shift back out again.

edit on 14-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Add last paragraph.

Hum... too far out of your realm of possibilities to answer, Mr. VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep? Or is it more the 'ignore the 'crazy' person, and maybe they will go away' approach?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join