It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the end we will all be either Aliens or Angels.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Okay this might be a controversial topic, but here goes.

Please bare in mind that this is only a very wild theory that I have been thinking about.

First off, I believe in the creationist believe system , but also in the evolution concept. Now, how can I believe in both?
Well, I do believe that we were created by a higher power/being. But whoever, or whatever created us all, had a great plan. Through the process of evolution we are still being "made or formed" so to speak. It was programmed into us, into our genes, to evolve from the original beings that we were into something that is equal to "the image of God". I know, this sounds completely ridiculous, but like i said just a theory.

There is also lots of studies that confirms that humans are still evolving, like this one: www.nytimes.com...

It is a fact. And who know where we will end up? I don't know if it is just me, but lately I have been noticing that people are getting taller. I see alot more tall people around than before. Sure, it might be nutrition related, and if thats the case, it furthers the believe that I got. If different kinds of nutrtion is consumed by this generation, that imprint will be in the next generations genes, and so forth. Everything we do is carried over to the next generation, and everything they do will be carried over. Thus all advances that every generation makes, will always be carried over, thus each generation evolves even further.

I apologize if this sounds completely ridicolous or hard to follow. I just want to share my theory. I believe in the end we will all end up looking like the "image of God" that was planned for us millenia ago. I would even go so far as to suggest that we will all look identical, no colour differances, no hair differences, nothing. We all will look the same.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'd rather be my dog.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
I'd rather be my dog.

But why mate, why?

Would it really be so bad to have a society that is all equal, all look the same, no differences?

Sure, it might be boring. But will it be bad? Maybe not.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
After viewing countless videos on Aliens, Ancient civilizations, Spirituallity, and propheices etc...

I feel I am drawn to the theory we are all going through a life cycle to which we are here to learn and gain experience... for what? I dont know, this is just the theory i seem to sway towards. Fits in with we have the lord inside us that most religions have taught.

Youtube: Legend of Atlantis. (This gives a good theory of what I am trying to say, whether you believe it or not)

The only other theory that I hold close is the Ancient Aliens/Astronauts... Way too much evidence to just pass it off as nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

Thanks for your input.

I am very interested in anyone's theory, it doesn't matter how far fetched or whack it is.

The theory you brings up is an interesting one, and I will have a look at it. It's always interesting to hear other peoples theories.

The ancient aliens theory i also find very interesting, and will be easily worked into my own theory.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Love the title
great thread S&F
i agree with you that we are entering the last cycle that is soon ending --> 2012
read the age of enlightment has started thread in my signature below
i explain many related deep things that validate your theory

we will indeed remember what we really are
meaning ... recovering the souls memories from past lifes
and having the hability to communicate to being in space
to our brothers that are out there .. waiting for the grand final

those aliens ... they are us and we are them

edit on 9/14/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you man.

I read your thread (a very long one i might add), and found it highly interesting. Indeed there are many similarities between your theory and mine. I didn't think anyone else had this idea, but i must say yours is rather close to what i was thinking. The part about the souls i found particularly interesting.

These are theories, that no one can claim to be false or true. At the core, it's an idea from an individual. Who knows, maybe one of these individuals might have been created ages ago with this specific idea in mind. Let the world know your theory, and see what happens.

All i ask is that people think about this for a while. I believe everyone has their own theories, so let it be heard.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Our theories are indeed close to each others
the humans mixed it all up in metaphores
why does someone want to complicate a subject already complicated lol
the angels our spirit from the religion books ... they are in reality
aliens = angels ... God = our Creator.... spirits = souls
souls cant die .. aliens have souls to that habit the grey suit
in space they dont need a complicated suit like us on earth

2012 will change many things
i cant beleive the countdown is almost at 0

since i was born .. i was waiting for that moment

edit on 9/14/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The title of the movie "All Dogs go to Heaven" brought this into clarity for me. What is it about human's that makes us narcissistic enough to believe there is some Father Figure someplace that gives a # what happens to us compared to dogs and cats or the birds and the bees.

I think that is the main reason why people cannot accept extra-terrestrial life. It would show the lie of our uniqueness and specialness. For all intents and purposes, an extra-terrestrial civilization which has mastered traveling the vast distances between the stars ARE gods, compared to us.

I just don't think there is a special place for any of the Universe's creations beyond the Universe. Evolution and natural selection will give rise to an infinite number of species. We are just one of those genetic anomalies. Nothing else. And I truly don't believe there is any difference between my "soul" and a dog's soul. You just have to get past thinking humans are "special".

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimelab

I just don't think there is a special place for any of the Universe's creations beyond the Universe. Evolution and natural selection will give rise to an infinite number of species. We are just one of those genetic anomalies. Nothing else. And I truly don't believe there is any difference between my "soul" and a dog's soul. You just have to get past thinking humans are "special"

I agree with you. I believe we humans are just a genetic anomaly. I believe we are still on our road, through evolution, to our final destination. I would even go so far as to suggest that maybe a very long time from now, everything on this earth will eventually evolve into what we must be. Be it human, animal, plant, earth whatever. And that will be our return to paradise.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Every organism is still evolving. Evolution does not have a set destination in mind. It is just a never ending process that everything is constantly going through. Humans are not unique in the fact that they're still evolving and they are not moving towards an end product.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yup. We`ll be extraterrestrials to other Planets in about 800 years. The majority of people alive today will be angels in about 10 000 years earth time. Some already are.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I believe in the end we will all end up looking like the "image of God" that was planned for us millenia ago. I would even go so far as to suggest that we will all look identical, no colour differances, no hair differences, nothing. We all will look the same.

VVV

People might be changing physically but not cause evolution!, but for all the chemicals we have been force to eat and drink.

Jehovah already have created us on his image and this is what we are, and I'm grate full for it. Black, White, Yellow and Brown is exactly what Jehovah had in mined, this is it buddy. Angels are celestial entities that wore designed for their dimensions "not for our planet" even thought they can take our shape and live here as a human being, earthlings are designed to live here on Earth for ever like it was ment in the first place with Adam and Eve.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Every organism is still evolving. Evolution does not have a set destination in mind. It is just a never ending process that everything is constantly going through. Humans are not unique in the fact that they're still evolving and they are not moving towards an end product.

I believe evolution does have a set destination in mind. I can't prove it, but thats what i believe. I believe that end destination is "the image of God". As i said in a previous post, I believe every living organism is still evolving, but in the end the end distination of everything will be the same.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

I believe in the end we will all end up looking like the "image of God" that was planned for us millenia ago. I would even go so far as to suggest that we will all look identical, no colour differances, no hair differences, nothing. We all will look the same.

VVV

People might be changing physically but not cause evolution!, but for all the chemicals we have been force to eat and drink.

Jehovah already have created us on his image and this is what we are, and I'm grate full for it. Black, White, Yellow and Brown is exactly what Jehovah had in mined, this is it buddy. Angels are celestial entities that wore designed for their dimensions "not for our planet" even thought they can take our shape and live here as a human being, earthlings are designed to live here on Earth for ever like it was ment in the first place with Adam and Eve.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for your reply, your 2 cents is appreciated.

Clearly you are a very religious person, and i admire that. I also believe in God.
I do not want to upset any believers or non believers. This is just a theory, and I thank everyone for giving their input.

VVV

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Evolution is based on random chemical mutations. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no Hand of Fate guiding these mutations. At least not one wielded by a benevolent god. Furthermore, if all species were headed to the same destination, then separate evolutionary paths would be converging instead of diverging. The number of species is not getting smaller, but larger and more diverse, which is the exact opposite of what one would expect if we were all headed to the same place.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Of course we are still evolving!
If we were to stay stagnate: physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually, then we have failed as a species. And as individuals. I don't believe that any creator would want her/his creations to stay the same from beginning to end, especially when she/he has given us the ability to evolve.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Just something interesting I came across. An interesting take on evolution.

The earth has been capable of supporting life for about 3 billion years, and is expected to continue being able to support life for about 5 billion years in the future. Thus if we view the period of being able to support life as 24 hours, then we are now about 9 o'clock in the morning, humans diverged from the apes about a minute ago and the human species started to exist 1-2 seconds ago.

Here is the link to the full article: web4health.info...

Evolotion is very interesting, but controversial. Sometimes I am not sure what to believe.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I believe evolution does have a set destination in mind. I can't prove it, but thats what i believe. I believe that end destination is "the image of God". As i said in a previous post, I believe every living organism is still evolving, but in the end the end distination of everything will be the same.

VVV

Oooooo! very interesting! Just thinking out loud here-- if we go by the biblical idea of the creator making us in 'his' image...just not yet. Perhaps it is something we must work towards and become god-like through evolution.

So we are planted here as seeds, expected to grow?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Yes exactly, that is my theory.

Hope it makes sense to you.

VVV

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join