It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to nutters claiming to be alien and actual aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If
you are alien

then give us some information we can't normally acquire but can be proven instead of generic platitudes and unprovable (conjecture) ideas regarding the nature of reality

example 1
give us precise weather predictions for the next four years to the hour for about fifty different cities that aren't part of the list of cities normally covered by news agencies

example 2
arrange to show yourself somewhere in your vehicule or your body or whatever
then, show up!

I'm sure there are better ways but those should be possible

and for those fools thinking that aliens will/need to land in the white house lawn are confused. More likely they will go to china or India

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
1) Since when did being alien suddenly become being a fortune teller? If you were sent to alpha centuri, would you have to prognosticate their weather patterns for 4 years also?

2) What if their ship is little more than packets of energy sending information and animating a corpse or some other such thing...no starship, but instead, your sending the bare essence of a person..the data

Its understandable to be frustrated with people claiming to be alien and have not a shred of evidence to back up the claims..but using that frustration to try and demand specifics on something unknown will only result in more frustration.

Hell, I immediately seen through those two examples and I am just your average human...if a alien...with alien ideas and ways of doing things came here...it would more than likely have no clue what you were talking about...a bit like an ant demanding non-ants to provide proof by showing scent trails that smell of pure sugar....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Fine then you make a good point

how about this then
for those claiming to alien, don't mention any books in yourtbread sothat we dint suspect you of spinning a tale for $$$$$

as yu get nothing but ego candy otherwise

ego candy is ok
at least you may b able to convince me into giving you some

new topics

join