It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Brazilian Military Reveals UFO Investigation and Observation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just found this article and thought it was quite interesting. Me being a Brazilian, I've never realized the amount of accounts from credible sources(Commercial and Military aircraft pilots) that are available in Brazil. Theres a lot of stuff in Portuguese and all from very credible sources. Anyways this one is in English. Hope you all enjoy it! I haven't found anything relating to this article in ATS so I decided to post it. Please let me know if this has been posted before.

The former military commander reported that in mid 1977 (he was unable to remember the date precisely) he was informed by his men that a small settlement located somewhere in the middle of the Cuiabá-Cáceres Road was highly excited about sightings of a strange and recurring luminous object that appeared predominantly at night. Having always been opened to UFO issues, and seeing the reports were significant, he sent a first man to do the preliminary investigations.

Captain Abraão (full name unknown) was commissioned to go to the site, talk to witnesses and collect as much data as possible and also physical evidence of whatever was happening in the mentioned location. One piece of evidence found and retrieved was a sandal with burning marks similar to the burns caused by a welder’s torch, found in the center of a vast circular area of burnt vegetation left by the object, according to the astonished witnesses. They also reported that the UFO was regular on those nights.

LINK to source

edit on 13/9/10 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

edit on 13-9-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: oops! Sorry for the caps! Copied pasted the title.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think that we will have some kind of disclosure from the Brazilian Government in the near future. Theres a lot going on when it comes to UFOs in Brazil and I hope to see more credible sources coming clean about the UFO reality in Brazil!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
mmmm.....I thought that this thread would get a few more responses than just none

Its quite a interesting article and more and more brazilian military, air force and navy personnel are disclosing some very valuable information and proof of extraterrestrial visitation. The only problem is that the articles are for the most part in portuguese and need translation.

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hope they open their files - could be some good pictures since they were waiting for the craft to return. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Brazil, having taken the step of publishing records of UFO sightings by its military, and also some very frank admissions about the reality and implications of the phenomenon, is to be commended. These things almost amount to disclosure, already. Many other nations would do well to pay attention to this, and follow Brazil's lead. More details about this apparent landing and physical trace case would certainly be of interest. There was another case from South America a few months ago, where a circle of tall sunflower plants in a field were bent over, several feet above the ground. This may have been caused by heat induced from above, into the stems of the plants. Ross

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's just that a burning sandal and burned vegetation don't exactly make me jump out of my disclosure boots. I'm all for multiple-witness accounts, but this needs more details, more information, to get people interested.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReaverTheBeliever
It's just that a burning sandal and burned vegetation don't exactly make me jump out of my disclosure boots. I'm all for multiple-witness accounts, but this needs more details, more information, to get people interested.

Here you go then! These links will lead you to some of the released pictures taken back in 77 from the Colares case in Brazil, also known in portuguese as Operacao Prato(Operation Plate)! One of the few well documented cases of UFO hostile activity!
Also you will find some copies of official documents(In Portuguese) released by the military.

Pictures
www.ufo.com.br...

Sketches/drawings
www.ufo.com.br...

Some photo copies of official documents:
www.ufo.com.br...
www.ufo.com.br...

Just reminding you guys that these were released by the military recently but the Colares case has been discussed and has been known to the brazilian UFO researchers since around the time it happened!
Here are some links if you guys are interested in reviewing it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your time!
Regards,
ringht_n_wrong

edit on 16-9-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: Adding more info and links!

top topics

join