It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Connection In Modern Cairo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Damn!
Just saw that I am posting in the General Conspiracies Forum, and not in the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum, as I am used to do when posting serious ancient Egypt-related subjects.

, no wonder all these strange worded posts stocking up here....
No offense, but some of them are a tit bit far-fetched and without any logical or scientific basis.
And still I enjoy them. Since I'm basically a chaotic poster also.

If you are interested what I had to say in that serious Egyptology forum, where you have to provide truckloads of references and links, read this following thread of mine, and visit my posts in the other, first linked to, long-winded thread which was locked after 40 pages, caused by some non-topic behavior in the end :

Pyramids, thinking out of the box: Water and Clay.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do yourself a favor, and read all the posts, it becomes more serious the further you read those two pages, I use to post quite voluminous amounts of linked-to information and own ideas. Lot's of pictures too.
And you can read my intentions explained extensively.

That first link in the above thread, to the 40 pages long one is here :

Pyramids at Giza were there BEFORE the Egyptians got there. ( Thread closed )

There were lots of very educated posters in there posting their thoughts, and a few persistent detractors.
I started posting thoughts, photos, drawings and diagrams in that thread's page 7 up to, I think page 15 or so.

It starts like this :

LaBTop, posted on 15/8/06 :

Let's rely on :

Some good old-fashioned scientific and logical thinking.
Instead of faith, hope or beliefs.
Using as many facts as can be collected, and a few pretty good deductions.
Etcetera.

==================================

IMPORTANT :
I have one question to an interested moderator :
If a thread of 40 pages full of very informative and extensive posts like the above one, is closed because of off-topic drift in page FORTY, why can NOT anybody after that closure, use the QUOTE function anymore?
The quote-link is totally gone for all posts!

That's very bad coding, and that bug is in dire need of repairing, for all closed threads, most of which can hold enormous amounts of serious, scientifically based posts, which unfortunately can't be quoted anymore.

Now we must copy any material as plain text, and the numerous BB code formats must be typed in again before the same formatted post can be used by anyone interested to quote it, which is an enormous unnecessary extra workload for voluminous posters.

Please be so kind and bring it to the attention of one of the coding administrators, lots of thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by scobro

Yeah was thinking the same , whereas this was the way i found this...
Maybe aldebaran could be something but i am not sure if there is still something...

Now if we go for the atlantean story we maybe should look up all sacret sites of the world with gizeh as a main pinpont..? maybe there is a huge connected network spreaded at the world .. kinda starmap at earth?
Would be a nice proof of a higher ancient civilisation, no?

Peace

Jim

There's a website www.thehiddenrecords.com this guy mapped all the pyramids of Egypt and it correlates to a Starmap that points to a star in the Pleiades. Not only that, he also found that almost every ancient civilization has structures that are starmaps and they all point to Pleiades. The Maya, Sumeria, Egypt, The Inca, Stonehenge etc. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
LaBTop u nutter!

i wondered why you were so put off by my remarks! lol

i have also answered ur questions on HOW THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT & POWER SOURCE.

FIND MY POST ON THE PREVIOUS PAGES IN CASE U MISSED IT

P.S. I GOT A VERY INTIMIDATING PRIVATE MESSAGE TELLING ME TO BASICALLY NOT SAY THE TRUTH ETC WTF!!!!!

edit on 14-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
as far as the BBcode goes, i agree it can be VERY annoying at times... Whenever I'm looking information up and posting it here for others, I always keep notepad up and running in the background so I can type out everything and make it "nice and neat" in notepad before entering it here on ATS...

but anyway, back to the topic...

My question remains, how exactly are people coming up with the "ratio" (I guess that's what you would call it) when comparing the Star Maps to maps of areas here on Earth? The way I look at it, if somebody sits and scans thru maps long enough they can always find a matching pattern somewhere - all you would have to do is pick location A, pick location B, then run a program to run in and out until you have a match... Does this make any sense to any of you or am I just insane?

I guess the reason I'm focusing on it so much is because its pretty much being used as the "verification" for all of these ideas claiming that the Star Maps match up with whatever location here on Earth... If somebody out there can explain the "ratio" to me, or how exactly people came across the "level of zoom" to use when comparing the star maps to locations here on Earth - such as the pyramids.. it would be much appreciated by me...

Did extra terrestrials make contact and tell us what "ratio" to use? If not, then why isn't anyone discussing this? If not, then why aren't more of you asking this question?? It's funny to me how there are skeptics all over the place here for other threads but this one everyone seems to be so quick to accept it.

en.wikipedia.org... - Deleted from wikipedia??? Strange...

edit on 14-9-2010 by sum1one because: discovered Wayne Herschel was deleted from Wikipedia...

After looking around the best I can do is link all of this to the "key of solomon" which is supposably a book of magic? But even after all of this, I'm not finding any direct connection to star maps, or that the key of solomon actually tells of the star maps, etc.

Again, I would greatly appreciate any other information... this kind of stuff keeps me up at night.

edit on 14-9-2010 by sum1one because: key of solmon tells of ratio???

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Very good fine. Their is a connection to the occult if you understand and can see the symbolic representation. In checking the historic values of this you begin to understand that most of the upper elistes use these symbols to represent varying degrees of connection or worship. The owl, the displacement of numerical values are visible and represent the worship of a particular god, their god. He is a god (little g) that is a no god. Depends on your spiritual taste. Would get more detailed but I'm to lazy today. Still you get the point.....I hope. OK i"m a failure........DAM!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

Do not use Notepad in the background to type your raw posts, but Wordpad, there you can use all the BBcode functions like in this boards posting window. Make bold, underlined and italicized text appear as it will look in the posting window. Insert the drawings and pictures, so you can choose if you want to change its positions inside the text, to attract more attention, etcetera. Notepad is a purely text input window, Wordpad is a stripped down Word window which accepts photos and drawings.

These were the reasons Herschel's article was expelled from Wikipedia :
en.wikipedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/Wayne_Herschel

And regarding the ratio used to fit star-maps on geographical maps, study the "Layers" and its assisting other functions like "Rotate" in for example Windows "Paint Pro" or in much more professional programs.
You can zoom in or out in one map, and rotate the other map until they overlay in the manner you prefer.

You can see in the text under my posted drawings, that sometimes they even used real astronomical photographs to overlay on Giza maps. And they use online star maps, which is debatable, when they do not provide the source of these maps. I thus expect that many star maps were distorted to fit the authors ideas.
Any way, most star maps are two dimensional pictures of a complex three dimensional event.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

And regarding the ratio used to fit star-maps on geographical maps, study the "Layers" and its assisting other functions like "Rotate" in for example Windows "Paint Pro" or in much more professional programs.
You can zoom in or out in one map, and rotate the other map until they overlay in the manner you prefer.

You can see in the text under my posted drawings, that sometimes they even used real astronomical photographs to overlay on Giza maps. And they use online star maps, which is debatable, when they do not provide the source of these maps. I thus expect that many star maps were distorted to fit the authors ideas.
Any way, most star maps are two dimensional pictures of a complex three dimensional event.

I know how to do it, I'm asking where these people are getting their numbers from... the people that are claiming the star maps line up with maps on the Earth - like I said before, all you have to do is pick the locations then play around with the ZOOM until you get a match... if it doesn't line up the way you want it to, you just do what you said above in the quote - play around with ZOOM and ROTATE until it DOES... (That's the point I'm trying to make!)

If however they received "hints", "clues", "instructions", "directions" - as to what level of ZOOM and ROTATION to use from an outside source (for example the Key of Solomon???) - then this quickly becomes a whole lot more interesting...

It's very frustrating to me because obviously there is more information about this out there, especially when you assume the people of the past deliberately built these things in direct correlation with celestial objects... which is, the entire main topic of this post, is it not?

edit on 15-9-2010 by sum1one because: you have 118 minutes remaining to edit this post

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Excellent link, and very much in keeping with the thread intent, I believe.
I probably never would have found it, as the Enterprise Mission site is a lot to sift through, anymore.
TMI, sometimes!

I used to/still do love the site, and it led me to ATS a long time ago, but haven't been to it lately.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

Do you mean the far too many correlations between star constellations and the whole River Nile area and all their ancient buildings on its shores, stretching out over hundreds of miles?

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
reply to post by sum1one

Do you mean the far too many correlations between star constellations and the whole River Nile area and all their ancient buildings on its shores, stretching out over hundreds of miles?

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

the current location of the nile was not the same as in the past.
the seven temples along the nile were built by ramsees - 7 chakras - look at he nile - its like a spine, the mind chakra is the pyramids, look at the nile in this area, resembles a brain!
Orion is known as the headless hunter - the pyramids align with orion.

edit on 16-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi there. I'm a 20 years old college student from Cairo. I've always loved anything space-related and I know a bit about the connectin of the pyramids and the belt of orion.

But, about this part:
"Now this place is a holy place for egypt muslim... I don´t know much about it but they come one or two times in the year and walk around this holy place (like a little mekka...?)...

Yeah the muslims worship sirius ( if unconciusly or not) and if you know about vortex energys you will know that they build up a spiral of energys that will be used or sent to... sirius!"

I'm sorry to say that you got your information all wrong. There's no such a place in Egypt that is a holy place for Egypt muslims and they go to one or 2 times a year and walk around like a "little mekka." So, even though the six hexagonal part and that the analogy for sirius is a hexagram and the number six is interesting and I'll probably try to go look at that place sometime, I think you got the whole muslims worshipping sirius unconciously or not part totally wrong.

p.s: I haven't read most of the thread due to little time so I don't know if anyone mentioned that. But I just thought it'd be useful to say. I wish I had found this thread a bit earlier though; it looks to have died.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Arsenalwa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I actually came by that site through this one:
www.returnofthenephilim.com...

I'm absolutely interested in these subjects,and while it's hard for me to articulate/regurgitate what I've read,it all adds up to what becomes an inate sort of understanding!

Even if it just gets filed under "Good" or "Bad"! It keeps my antenae up for when I come across the same things again.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenalwa
Hi there. I'm a 20 years old college student from Cairo. I've always loved anything space-related and I know a bit about the connectin of the pyramids and the belt of orion.

But, about this part:
"Now this place is a holy place for egypt muslim... I don´t know much about it but they come one or two times in the year and walk around this holy place (like a little mekka...?)...

Yeah the muslims worship sirius ( if unconciusly or not) and if you know about vortex energys you will know that they build up a spiral of energys that will be used or sent to... sirius!"

I'm sorry to say that you got your information all wrong. There's no such a place in Egypt that is a holy place for Egypt muslims and they go to one or 2 times a year and walk around like a "little mekka." So, even though the six hexagonal part and that the analogy for sirius is a hexagram and the number six is interesting and I'll probably try to go look at that place sometime, I think you got the whole muslims worshipping sirius unconciously or not part totally wrong.

p.s: I haven't read most of the thread due to little time so I don't know if anyone mentioned that. But I just thought it'd be useful to say. I wish I had found this thread a bit earlier though; it looks to have died.

Habbibi - YES there is a muslim place in cairo thats AL AHAR & AL HUSSEIN MOSQUE.

I THINK THEY HAVE A PICTURE OF MEDAN MOSTAPHA (mustapha sq.)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

And they go to it 1 or 2 times a year and walk around? I've never heard about that...

Would you mind me asking where are you from?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenalwa
reply to post by theAymen

And they go to it 1 or 2 times a year and walk around? I've never heard about that...

Would you mind me asking where are you from?

IM AN EGYPTIAN IN LONDON...NUBIAN.

YES I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS 1 OR 2 TIMES CRAP. THATS JUST HIM BEING CONFUSED!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by woodwytch

Yeah! Let the ice melt! As quick as possible, please!
Go SUN, Go SUN, go!

No, joke beside...

Yes you aren´t the only one! I think there are very much that think the same but cannot connect the dots (or are not willing to move their ass up to do so...)

Well there is surely something down the ice, but if we get to see it?

Have you seen my explanation about the sphinx?

Yes ... since my first 'introduction' for want of a better word, into the realms of ancient Egypt ... I have done a lot of research on the subject and I know about the Leo constellation connection with the Sphinx ... but I appreciate your thoughtful reply.

In reply to your question 'do I think the Sphinx has a counterpart' yes I do ... but not in the sence that you might think.

Without rehashing all the details here, because this stuff is on my website ... I believe that the originals (what some know as 'Atlanteans' ... other's call them 'Teacher Gods') had 3 original main powerhouses (bases) ... and I believe that they were located in Queen Maude Land, Antarctica(already mentioned) ... Chichan Itza, Peru ... and of course Gizeh Plateau, Egypt.

Taking that thought to the next level (and remember this is only my personal opinion) I believe that these bases take the form of immense inverted pyramids ... so you can imagine my peaked interest when I first learned about the newly discovered tunnel system beneath the Gizeh Plateau.

I also think that the Sphinx could well have been the original marker if you will ... but because of the reaction in the earth's subterraneous electromagnetics I do not think that this can be used as an access point now ... but because of the ancient Egyptians fascination with the 'as above so below' and the 'mirror image'principles ... I think a 'backdoor' access point may lie somewhere else on the plateau ... and the 'reflection' point of the Sphinx seems like a logical place (remember if this is proven in the future that you heard it here first on this thread)

As I said previously all this and more is free to read on my website (lot's of pics and video's too)

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

What you speak of is also the two sphinxes in the horizon .. or the two back to back with the sun between, which in older days was taken to be the map of the other entrance to the Sphinx Hall of Records.

I have found some other things which have taken me a bit beyond that idea (and the fact that there is a "teaching and initiation tunnel under the Sphinx" ... leading to the Pyramid behind it). ... and the fact that Giza is the great achievement of that entire world spanning civilization (likely -- IMVHO) .. it's show place of knowledge ... for any who wished to learn.

The Sphinx in Florida (which Carl Munck calls The Mother of the kitten in Giza) .. is huge -- 12 Egyptian Sphinxes could fit on it's back, and a 13th on its tail. Carl Munck is an amazing mathematician who took up the cause of geodesy of ancient monuments long ago, and has made it into a true work of art. I highly recommend his site, and his books and his videos. My library system has his video .. I had to wait for it!!

I signed up for you web site, I will post there if there is a place.

Great find in Cairo!!

There is another gentleman with a map system for the entire country .. in 3D to the stars ... I do not know his actual name or web site (he has one) ... he posts on Graham Hancock Message Boards .. or did 2+ years back .. I will try and get his name and web site. ... all the stars match .. it is as if Giza were a map of the heavens ...

The old civilization had a theme, and a belief system. It was pretty universal. But if we were a seeded planet what better and more awe inspiring class room than the night sky and the movement of the stars in the skies. Makes a great physics/math/geometry/observational science classroom!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join