It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China mass measles vaccination plan sparks outcry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Since the Health Ministry announced the World Health Organization-backed measles vaccination plan last week, authorities have been flooded with queries and Internet bulletin boards have been plastered with worried messages. Conspiracy theories saying the vaccines are dangerous have spread by cell phone text messages.

The public skepticism has even been covered by state-run media, which noted the lack of trust was about more than vaccines.

"Behind the public's panic over the rumors is an expression of the citizens' demands for security and a crisis in confidence," a columnist wrote in the Chongqing Daily newspaper.

"The lack of trust toward our food and health products was not formed in one day," said the Global Times newspaper. "Repairing the damage and building credibility will take a very long time. The public health departments need to take immediate action on all fronts."

health.yahoo.net...

www.healing-arts.org...

I for one do not trust any vaccine.I have read many reports of death and disease from children recieving them.What do the fellow ATSers think on this subject? I believe it is the parents or his/her own choice not the schools/jobs or what not to give a child or anyone for that matter any vaccine.Everyone has their own outlook on this subject and i would like to know yours.I have been stupid in the past and gotten vaccines for work and doctors request.I am now living with a bunch of disabling illnesses and a weak immune system.I think its all conected in one way or another.My husband and i have already decided when we have a child that child will not get any vaccine we dont trust regardless of the state and doctors.We will fight it tooth and nail because we have seen to many reports of Autism and mental diseases in children at very young ages and they say its connected to certain vaccines.

autism.about.com...

Do Vaccines Cause Autism?:
Two theories link autism and vaccines. The first theory suggests that the MMR (Mumps-Measles-Rubella) vaccine may cause intestinal problems leading to the development of autism. The second theory suggests that a mercury-based preservative called thimerosal, used in some vaccines, could be connected to autism. To find out more, read Do Vaccines Cause Autism? and Is Autism on the Rise?.

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

Whats your take on this issue?What do you believe to be the truth about vaccines?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think it's good that the Chinese people are questioning this! Hopefully they can get the plans halted, like we didn't with the pig flu nonsense.

I never had my TB (compulsory in UK) and I'm pretty glad all in all... I haven't had TB yet, shock horror.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I never had my TB jab either. I asked my doctor about it a few years ago and they said i don't need it cause im not in the racial groups that apparently do. Im not sure if they even do that jab at schools anymore, but thgey definatly do the one for girls to supposidly help prevent cervical cancer. Im guessing that there may be complications further down the line.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by saphic
I never had my TB jab either. I asked my doctor about it a few years ago and they said i don't need it cause im not in the racial groups that apparently do. Im not sure if they even do that jab at schools anymore, but thgey definatly do the one for girls to supposidly help prevent cervical cancer. Im guessing that there may be complications further down the line.

Yes there is surely complications with that cervical cancer shot.From what i have read it can make the girl unable to have children later in life.Also the shot can cause genital warts aswell as other diseases.
healthfreedoms.org...

cancer.about.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

I guess even the Chinese government see that with a nation with such big population, their own manufactured drugs can bring mega profits for them, just like in the US the corporate run multibillion pharma empire does.

new topics

top topics

join