It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon's Wikileaks War Room Readies for New Document Dump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Pentagon's Wikileaks War Room Readies for New Document Dump

www.thedailybeast.com

As WikiLeaks prepares a new dump of secret war documents, the feds’ intel SWAT team races to do damage control.

In a nondescript suite of government offices not far from the Pentagon, nearly 120 intelligence analysts, FBI agents, and others are at work—24 hours a day, seven days a week—on the frontlines of the government’s secret war against WikiLeaks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 13/9/2010 by serbsta because: formatting

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow, there is a whole department within the Pentagon whose sole purpose is to do damage control on Wikileaks releases? Surely this a joke? The most powerful military institution in the world can't take down this... uhh... rogue... uhh... program... uhh... how exactly do we define Wikileaks?

No boundaries.

No borders.

No rules.

Who can stop what they're doing? Surely its clear that Wikileaks is not co-intel if they're posing such a huge threat to the point where there is a whole department segmented in order to minimize the impact created by this group? Of course, you can argue that this is all part of the story, but even that doesn't add up.

Defense Department officials suggest that if there was ever any consideration of negotiating with Assange or participating in vetting classified documents before they were released on the site, that time has passed.

So one non-stop operating intel organization has just declared war on another non-stop operating intel-dispersing organization.

I think that the Bradley Manning fiasco may have originated out of this 'war room'.

I think that the whole fiasco with the Assange rape allegations MAY HAVE originated, or was in same way shaped by this 'war room'.

And I think you'll see a lot more 'accidents' happening to Wikileaks; bet your bottom dollar, it will come from this war room.

It's important to remember one thing here; one of the greatest tactics that a state can use against its enemies is to give them false information which was twisted and presented in order to appear true.

www.thedailybeast.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 13/9/2010 by serbsta because: formatting

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
so the central intelligence agency is gearing up for another episode of their little TV series.

im surprised they didnt ask for more money. to all the poeple who matter, this is a friendly reminder to not pay attention to this distraction.

to all the dormant random duplicate accounts nobody has ever even seen before that will show up and defend this thread...i say to you...you fool no one.

and to the usual trolls, *points and laughs*.

::edit:: incase i wasnt clear enough. cia = wikileaks.

the whole fiasco = fiction

edit on 13-9-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: i edited the post because i needed to clarify my slight sarcasm. at second glance it seemed unclear wth i was saying.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
S+F! It would be pure idiocy to say with any certainty weather Wikileaks are in on it or not. All you can do is keep watching and see what happens. Should be a good leak but I doubt it'll be as groundbreaking as some may hope!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

Exactly, we should wait and see.

Its on Wikileaks to prove itself by providing a ground breaking leak.

If it won't be ground breaking, don't hype it up as being such, it only hurts their credibility.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
is it really "ground breaking" if its presented from the same source its supposedly "leaked" from?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi just heare to learn and post a link to the other thread on the subject . peace
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Wow, there is a whole department within the Pentagon whose sole purpose is to do damage control on Wikileaks releases? Surely this a joke?

I call them exactly as I see them: thought police. What gives the American people the idea that they have the right to facts and knowledge on the horrors of the US government that they so blindly allow to rape the world of its resources and culture?

Nope, a good American watches mindless drama on TV, a bad American reads war facts on the internet and becomes a terrorist because of knowledge (because knowledge is power).

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This guy is either really smart, or really funded by the CIA. If they haven't taken him offline, or controlled enough technology that he can't really release the 70k + files they still have, then he must be funded. The Pentagon has a whole war room department against this guy? That's how i read it. Wow is all i can say ... wow

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If the government wasn't doing anything WRONG, then they wouldn't have anything to hide.

Right? Am I right?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It's beyond me as to why anyone pays any attention to this publicity seeking ***** Assange. Is he still up on the underage rape charges? Perhaps intelligent people should question this mans character & motives before they pay any attention to his nonesensical "leaks"?

Any support he gets really smacks of desperation & frankly betrays the true anti Israel/USA sentiments of those who offer that support.

We are engaged in a War Against Terror, as in any War there are casualties.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionel

Priceless!

Thanks for that

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Not many can see this but you are correct.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionel

How much did they pay you to write that?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The DOD computers are really humming now.
bgp.he.net...

top topics

join