It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wollen coffins? prince charles? inbreeding gone to far or just bonkers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Hey Sword,thanks for the reply,i couldnt agree with you more buddy. I dont think the sheep would be happy with this one

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Hey MeSoCorny ,thanks for the reply mate. I agree the sheeps veiws have to be listened to

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Dontreally once again,thank you for your truely amazing facts my friend,that is fascinating the information you provided.It just shows you how wide spread this is and how long it has gone on and you are bang on the money when you say this is whats wrong with the planet.

Most if not all nobility are the product of hundreds of generations of interbreeding. You cant find one case where this aristocrat didnt marry another aristocrat from their own house or from another. This is the case with the elite in Portugal, Spain, france, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Lichetenstein, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Serbia, Russia. The main concentration of the ruling noble houses are from here; and the big houses are the house of Savoy, house of bourbon (probably the most powerful), house of orange, house of loraine-habsburg, etc

Would you say there is many involved in Ireland with this inbreeding in a elite sense?,thanks for everything on all the threads

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If it's good enough for Charlie then it's good enough for me. The thing is Charlie and his rag tag bunch will have state funded funerals and buried in opulence. The wooly bags are just for the commoners like you and I. Still it doesn't really matter what your buried in, but I'm sure the Windsors wont be going the wooly bag route.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I shall use cardboard coffins for my family, op what are you laughing at? i think a prince setting an example to the rest of us is a good thing when it comes to been environmentally friendly !

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have already chosen to just be wrapped in a sheet and buried as deep as possible, feeding the worms and other creatures suits me just fine, they gotta eat.

I cant bear to think of a lot of expense just to try and make me comfy when I die, if it was good enough for my ancestors then it certainly is good for me, I don't want anyone forking out thousands for it to just rot away in the ground, when they could go have a good holiday, or at the very least do something useful with it.

Rather that than end up a putrefied mess in the bottom of a wooden box.

Charles has always been big on green issues, he even offers incentives to his tenants for going green, from what I hear he is supposed to be an outstanding landlord.

At least he tries, everyone to their own I guess, myself I see nothing wrong with it at all.

Go Charlie

edit on 15/9/2010 by azzllin because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thanks for the reply mate and i have to say when you put it like=

cant bear to think of a lot of expense just to try and make me comfy when I die, if it was good enough for my ancestors then it certainly is good for me, I don't want anyone forking out thousands for it to just rot away in the ground, when they could go have a good holiday, or at the very least do something useful with it.

sounds good to me too

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

op what are you laughing at?
hey Dave,thanks for the reply
Him inviting people over to look at his pipe

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Thanks very much woodward for seeing my point buddy,its a joke for him to be pushing these!
out of all people? someone that gets buried in gold guilded coffins!
thanks for the reply

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Quite interesting...I bet the stars cringe on every invite. I wont be thinking Charles will be using one of these wolly things unless I see it with my own eyes.

As to the grey water pipe, just a way to make a show. There are plenty of asthetic ways to accomplish that recylcle...
why do it without taste?

To make a show, thats why. Brother...anyone who could see fireworks for Camille over Diana is a lost soul.

Thanks for the great laugh!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

I'd love if i were buried in a biodegradable coffin or better yet, throw my naked body into a hole so it can get on with it. I want my leftover bits to become the rich dirt that feeds a tree or a flower ASAP!

Good on Charles for thinking outside the box, no pun intended.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Bonkers.

No second line required because the royal family are just plain bonkers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join