It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque Leader Blames U.S. For 9-11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

So, you agree with the logic that 3,000 innocent Americans deserved to die?

That brings the total to two people who have responded in such a manner.

*facepalm*

Where do some of you people come from?

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2010 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

So, you agree with the logic that 3,000 innocent Americans deserved to die?

That brings the total to two people who have responded in such a manner.

*facepalm*

Where do some of you people come from?

You mean that is a total of two people for whom you have put words in there mouth? Please save false emotional appeals such as that for people that need a god, preacher, or Glenn Beck to tell them as adults what is right and what is wrong.

I am having a hard time seeing how anyone using any logic could come to the conclusion that I said anyone deserved to die for any reason anywhere at any time. I am very sorry if you are not interested in reality. People just reacted without thinking 9 years ago and I am still not sure where that got us. Keep it up, sure it will pay off eventually, right?

If you need to make up things people say in order to make your arguments, then you might as well pack up and go home. There is a reason I asked what I asked but part of that reason was that I thought this might lead to a rational discussion. I see making up quotes and putting words in your mouth is your main skill here. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, everyone is going to get what they want. I have put in for a thread closure.

I give up. You guys win.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You definately have a point I'm not happy to say.
Fortunately, Americans are waking up to what's going on around here.
As far as Beck goes he does speak up for most American feelings that's why he's so popular.
Not to say I think he or Palin are qualified to be in the wh but neither is the guy that's there now but at least Beck is on Our Side.
I'm sure we'll find someone.
Rights are definately for everyone in America that's one of the things that makes us the greatest country in the world.
This is also why almost 100% of our citizens are against this mosk.

islamists can't understand freedom has many facets and one of them is not having the enemy build over the ashes of where they murdered so many.

Oh colour of one's skin doesn't matter a bit to most Americans,
no matter how many times people try to bring it into any discussion thay have no real meat to put in.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Right On
No victory mosk ...
Just what We The People know is Best
even if some weirdo tries to blame us for their heinous acts.

edit on 12-9-2010 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I like your sig: "9/11 Pentagon Crash Explained", which links to your theory that a 757 really did impact the Pentagon, even though there was little if any 757 wreckage, the second story entry hole was too small and 9 years later, NO video or photos have been released by the Pentagon.

Maybe you can explain this:

At Freeway Airport in Bowie, Md., 20 miles west of Washington, flight instructor Sheri Baxter instantly recognized the name of alleged hijacker Hani Hanjour when the FBI released a list of 19 suspects in the four hijackings. Hanjour, the only suspect on Flight 77 the FBI listed as a pilot, had come to the airport one month earlier seeking to rent a small plane.

However, when Baxter and fellow instructor Ben Conner took the slender, soft-spoken Hanjour on three test runs during the second week of August, they found he had trouble controlling and landing the single-engine Cessna 172. Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor Marcel Bernard declined to rent him a plane without more lessons. [Newsday]

Mr. Hanjour, who investigators contend piloted the airliner that crashed into the Pentagon, was reported to the aviation agency in February 2001 after instructors at his flight school in Phoenix had found his piloting skills so shoddy and his grasp of English so inadequate that they questioned whether his pilot's license was genuine.

''I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,'' the former employee said. ''He could not fly at all.''

query.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Why is it that; Conservatives can't seem to comprehend that if you go around # with other peoples countries.. then eventually someone hits back?

I am not a Conservative.

So, you think it was okay for a group of terrorists to kill 3,000ish people on 9/11?

[/quote

Colin Powell was supposed to come out and produce a white paper with the evidence of that in 2001 , but it never did materialize . So, why do you specifically believe it to be true .. word of mouth ?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I am a little confused as to whom this question is being asked.

According to what I have learned, the attacks on 9/11 were all about ideology. Since a group of individuals do not like the American way of life, they attacked symbols in which resembled our overall philosophies.

Word Trade Center and Pentagon are two very significant pieces, which stand for prosperity, freedom, security, and liberty. That is all I really need to know.

This is an excellent answer.
It explains a lot, especially that last part "That is all I really need to know"

You can count me in on the "3000 people deserved to die"
Try to get this into your skull:
9/11 came not out of the blue
It was not because the perps hate "Freedom, security and prosperity"

Also: The Iman is in good company when he points out certain american policies helped the current climate in the ME. At least he didn't go medieval and blamed it on Americas sinful lifestyle

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Do you really believe the BS that;

They attacked us because we are free?

Learn some real history. It's pretty obvious why people would seek to harm America..

Like the Imam; We didn't deserve these attacks.. But if you become an icon or piss to many people off, some crazy guy in a basement is going to plot your death.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't believe in the "official story" one bit, however that doesn't change the fact that many, MANY Muslims the world over does. It's not just the "white Americans" who've been duped. So keep that in mind.

It's also a fact that many Muslims the world over praise 9/11. The only Islamic country I can think of who spoke out of protest against fellow Muslims was Iran, "Americas No. 1 Enemy". (Which makes you think.)

Especially in Europe, with a rapid growth of Islam, I've had my fare share of Muslims asking me if I liked their "gift" of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by Hefficide

As far as Beck goes he does speak up for most American feelings that's why he's so popular.
Not to say I think he or Palin are qualified to be in the wh but neither is the guy that's there now but at least Beck is on Our Side.

Would that be the same Beck who, at according least to the OP of this thread, said the 3000 Victims of 9/11 deserved to die?

"did we deserve 9-11? No. But were we minding our business? No. Were we in bed with dictators and abandoned our values and principles? Yes. That causes problems."

On his April 15th show.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I watched Imam on LKL last night very closely. And aside from any words that came out of this man's mouth, all I could focus on was the energy I was getting from the man. My b.s. radar was going off full tilt, and I do not trust him, period. This has nothing to do with his personal beliefs or the mosque he wants built. It's just one of those things you feel when you come across a person who just doesn't seem right.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This is the sort of story that won't get very much airtime in the US Media because it would
make Israel the center of Attention. And as 98% of the News Media is owned by guess who,
It would be easier to print the guys a mad man instead.

And it certain;y won't sit well with those that believe the US government did it.
And it still won't be believed by those that believe all terrorists are still Muslims.
It's just too much to ask that these believers, believe it really was the US Policies and
Attitudes towards the rest of world that created terrorists.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The imam behind the Ground Zero mosque last night warned that caving in to pressure and moving the project would trigger a massive backlash in the Muslim world, jeopardizing national security.

"If we move from that location, the story will be that the radicals have taken over the discourse," Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf said on CNN's Larry King Live.

"The headlines in the Muslim world will be that Islam is under attack. The danger from the radicals in the Muslim world to our national security, to the national security of our troops . . . will be increasingly compromised if the radicals are strengthened."

So then, basically what we have is a stone age "religion" threatening a temper tantrum a hissy fit if you will if they don't get there way to build their victory mosque. Man, that really sounds like an enlightened religion to me, so much love there.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think people are mistaken with US policy before and after 9/11..
Before, they liberated Quwait, ended Yugoslavian war etc. And stationed some troops in Saudia Arabia that was the deal between them also know as Saudia Money laundering affaire or SAMA [sounds more spooky then it is]..They supported Israel, but also accomplished things like the Oslo agreements and so on.
Either way, what of this could justify the killing thousands of unarmed civilians who probably have nothing to do with politics.
The imam is a lunatic and the people who support or understand him are way beyond that.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well considering the Bush administration ignored all the warnings about possible attacks against the United States and considering we support Israel...yes, I'd say blaming the US for 9/11 is reasonable.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Where did he say we deserved the 9/11 attacks? To me he referenced the mosque being built or not and then referenced the danish cartoon. He never said 9/11 and never said anything even remotely hostile... So I suppose my question is are you the next one to be on my ignore list?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Great reply heretic you said everything that was on my mind so quite simply, I only asked questions... Star for you... Also is is sad to say I'm ashamed of many "American's" now a days? (I put American's in quotes because I believe this way of thinking ISN'T AMERICAN AT ALL!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join