It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque Leader Blames U.S. For 9-11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Section31
I personally believe in the original story, and I think people who think otherwise should be locked in an asylum.

Good for you, you are a model citizen and exactly what TPTB want.
What do you say about building 7.... oh that's right, nothing.
If anyone should be locked up, It's fools who take everything at face value and believe everything they are told by "those in charge".

...and, you don't question the sources behind those 9/11 conspiracy theories? Hmm... Who is calling the kettle black?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

KraZy bunch blaming the Victims

goes to show the type of mentality it takes to saw off heads and suicide their children.

hmmm
Demos stated that it was disgraceful that the Port Authority of New York/ New Jersey reniged on a deal with Church officials and for over a year has refused to meet with the leaders of the only house of worship actually destroyed on September 11, 2001. Demos noted that our government is spending billions of dollars to rebuild the infrastructure of Ground Zero, yet no plan exists for rebuilding the Church.
www.aoiusa.org...
Why are Islamic Mosques Allowed at Ground Zero but not a Greek Orthodox Church
terry-9.newsvine.com...

It looks like America is kowtowing to a bunch of terrorists
for the sake of the 1st ammendment.
This is hogwash.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Because it's untrue. Bin Laden had declared his antipathy toward the west and the House of Saud before the CIA thought he might be useful. Intimidation is a major tool of islam. Appeasement only encourages it. Th poster is paraphrasing and just doesn't know the grammatical rules. However you want to hear it that is the essence of what Rauf said.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
He sounds like a completely reasonable, educated and intelligent man.

US policies WERE an accessory to the crime of 9/11. Osama Bin Laden WAS made in the USA.

What's the problem with what he says?

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf pretty much says, "If you don't built the Mosque, they will come and kill you."

He pretty much says that? You can't put words in quotes unless they are HIS words, you know? Either he said that or he didn't. And I think he didn't. Those are YOUR words. Aren't they?

edit on 9/12/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

...and, you don't question the sources behind those 9/11 conspiracy theories? Hmm... Who is calling the kettle black?

What conspiracy theories did I mention?

Did a building that wasn't struck by a plane, come down like a controlled demolition?

No theory dude, just a fact.

Believe what you want, this thread isn't about who brought down the towers.... It's about your shoddy attempt at creating a hateful, fallacious thread..... and the FACT that you failed.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter

It looks like America is kowtowing to a bunch of terrorists
for the sake of the 1st ammendment.
This is hogwash.

To me it looks as though elements of America are welcoming Facism with open arms and a huge and raging *crush* on Glenn Beck.

Rights in this country are for everyone - not just for whoever white middle classed people happen to be happy with this week.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No it's not a fact. It's a web of half truths, conjecture and supposition. Of course you're free to believe whatever you want.

Originally posted by blupblup

What conspiracy theories did I mention?

Did a building that wasn't struck by a plane, come down like a controlled demolition?

No theory dude, just a fact.

Believe what you want, this thread isn't about who brought down the towers.... It's about your shoddy attempt at creating a hateful, fallacious thread..... and the FACT that you failed.

Cheers.

edit on Sun Sep 12 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters
No it's not a fact. It's a web of half truths, conjecture and supposition. Of course you're free to believe whatever you want.

What's not a fact?

I don't see you saying anything specific....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If I used the wrong grammar marks, I apologize for not finding the correct means for paraphrasing. Second, this thread is not about hate. It is about shedding some light on the subject.

Fixed the grammar in first post.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If I used the wrong grammar marks, I apologize for not finding the correct means for paraphrasing. Second, this thread is not about hate. It is about shedding some light on the subject.

What "Light" have you shed on this situation.... what has anyone learned by reading your thread?

I'm serious.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 12/9/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

A few things...
(1) Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf thinks the United States caused 9/11.
(2) Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf threatened that if we don't build the Mosque, Islam will try and attack the United States.
(3) Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is also on our payroll as a representative of the United States.

What we also found out...
(4) 9/11 conspiracy theorists are too sensitive.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

No no.... I said what did "We", the reader learn.... not, what did you Imagine that the guy was talking about.

I don't think there was any info in your OP at all, pure speculation and misinterpretation and for that reason, I'm out.

(Dragons Den fans may enjoy that)

Enjoy your thread

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You cannot argue with facts. I understand.

Maybe if you read the links in the first page, you may have understood where this was rolling.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am curious if you do know why we were attacked on 9/11/01? I know the usual response is "I don't care why they did it!!!!!!" In my opinion, not knowinng why 9/11 happened is why 9/11 happened so in the interest of it not happening again, I would like to know. Do you have any idea why Bin Laden wanted to attack the US in 2001?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Section31

I said; There's a reason why we were attacked. That's what the Imam said, and it seems that some prefer to proclaim innocence and over look the fact that we have been screwing with the middle east for the past 100 years, and our actions as a nation finally caught up to us.

Wow! You said it again. You agree that we deserved what happened on 9/11.

*facepalm*

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Because there were American soldiers stationed in Saudi Arabia? Is that what you are referencing?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I am a little confused as to whom this question is being asked.

According to what I have learned, the attacks on 9/11 were all about ideology. Since a group of individuals do not like the American way of life, they attacked symbols in which resembled our overall philosophies.

Word Trade Center and Pentagon are two very significant pieces, which stand for prosperity, freedom, security, and liberty. That is all I really need to know.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I view this as part of the prophecy of Revelation
coming to fruition. There will be a joining of Islam
and Christians against the Jews in Jerusalem.
This Mosque is but one step closer to that
merge.

And let's not forget who was really behind 9/11.
Zionist Jews!! And they used Islamic and CIA
terrorists as pawns.

You can't stop prophecy.
The Mosque will be built.
The Zionist Jews want it built
cuz it fulfills Biblical Prophecy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I am a little confused as to whom this question is being asked.

According to what I have learned, the attacks on 9/11 were all about ideology. Since a group of individuals do not like the American way of life, they attacked symbols in which resembled our overall philosophies.

Word Trade Center and Pentagon are two very significant pieces, which stand for prosperity, freedom, security, and liberty. That is all I really need to know.

I was asking you and your answer is most certainly lacking. I would suggest you do some research on the subject. There is a very good reason that this eye for an eye tit-for-tat is not getting us anywhere.

Let me ask you this? Why would you believe for a second that we were attacked because of our way of life when Canada, Amsterdam, Australia, etc were not? Do you really think Americans are so much more free that we are hated that much more? I guess I was hoping that more people understood history and why we were attacked. It is really hard to have an intelligent and informed opinion on this topic if you know so little about it.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Because there were American soldiers stationed in Saudi Arabia? Is that what you are referencing?

That would be a big part of it. I find it a little frightening that people do not even remember the simple fact that it was made clear when it happened that they took two towers down to repay us for the two we took down.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join