It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] State of Play of UFO research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I subtitled and translated a video of an interview (from the video description):

Illobrand von Ludwiger talks about the state of play of UFO research.

Von Ludwiger is a german UFO reseacher, astrophysicist and founder of the Society for Scientific Investigation of Anomalous Atmospheric and Radar Phenomena - MUFON-CES.

He studied physics, chemistry, mathematics and astronomy in Hamburg, Erlangen and Göttingen. Since then he has worked in aerospace industry as a systems analyst, among other things, he was member of the launch team of the Euro 1966 ELDO rocket at Woomera, Australia. Since 1974 he works as head of the Central Section of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON-CES) in Feldkirchen-Westerham, a private organization of scientists to investigate unidentified flying objects.

His work areas: programs for automatic error detection in space vehicles, simulation of satellite and missile guidance, simulation of new transport systems, automatic flight tracking, consulting with the MBB-management in environmental protection and supersonic aircraft development, military project work in the U.S., France and England. Development of driving radar and infrared tracking systems, graphical screen programming, development of camouflage techniques, theoretical work on gravitational research and unified field theory. From 1999, early retirement.
(Biography from MUFON-CES )

(If you don't see subtitles, click on the video to enable captions)

Part 1/3

Part 2/3

Part 3/3

From part 3 of 3 of the interview:

"12:47 All we know is they appear on radar screens, they can be photographed
12:53 we see the ground prints, we can determine the physical interactions, but no one dares to investigate them himself, because the research is hardly supported.
13:03 It would be a shame if we missed anything in the world that exists but which is not examined because of any prejudices"

Depending on the feedback i will translate more german videos in the future.

edit on 12-9-2010 by hinsch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This might be better in the UFO/Alien forum, this is the introduction forum.

If you have made 20 posts you can put this there or you can ask a mod to move.

I will watch the video when I get home from work. Looks interesting. Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Thanks for the hint. I already talked to a super moderator and hope the thread will be moved to the UFOs & Aliens board soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinsch

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Thanks for the hint. I already talked to a super moderator and hope the thread will be moved to the UFOs & Aliens board soon.

Cool
Yeah they will help you out. They are very helpful around here.

new topics

top topics

join