It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning MAYBE for disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As some of you know that deal with this subject UFO's and Aliens that information is out there in many different ways.

I believe one way to slowly inform the public is through movies or TV shows, like Stargate SG-1 with Thor and so on.

In February of 2008 Steve Bassett from Paradigm Research said that disclosure could possibly be in the Spring of 2009 and as we know that never happened.

I know many that deal in this subject have there own agendas and Steve even though he is IMO devoted to himself and likes attention I also know he is a very devoted man when it comes to this subject. There are many that have dealt with this subject that go by theories and Scientific studies but have never had experiences themselves.

As I observe the abductee/experiencer still has no credibility hence everything just about falls into the hoax/cgi
and moron catagory which is a shame and one reason why this subject moves along so slowly.

What I want to finish with here is I received and e-mail from the Paradigm Research Groupp /Steve and I think this is something we might want to observe to see if connections can be made and if in our governments own way are putting feelers out there to see how the public reacts we know our government is good at this.

On Sept. 20th the show "The Event" will be broadcast I believe information will be in there. Our government likes there games.

I know many willl say this is just a TV show but I think this needs to be viewed since Steve and his Group are advertising it.

Since I am an experiencer with other life Beings I know I will be watching this series to see what connections I see and I ask any other abductees/experiencers if you get this show to observe it and see what connections you can make if any.

I believe I can put this here and if not please remove:

www.examiner.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Entertainment is fake. Its a tool used to help people feel nostalgic and to fall into their apathetic state of mind. Everything that people wish for is in entertainment. Judges quitting because the system is messed up. Fbi agents turning on their superiors to protect the citizens. Disclosure. The army turning on the bad corrupt government.

Its all things that they plant in your head to make you feel calm, and better about your situation. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

NEVER.

EVER.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I have also often thought about this. On one hand we say the media is controlled by the government or it is a possibilty?
Then we have all these shows and movies being released. Over the past 10 years the list is huge, even 20 years.

Movies about contact, hostile aliens, peaceful aliens etc. Then recently it seems it has built up and is increasing, news reports, talk show chat, even more and more documents surfacing that are apparently still classified. I am just waiting for that perfect Wikileaks announcment
part of me hopes the insurance document is alien related lol but that is just wishful thinking.

Although in some ways i think we are being prepared for disclosure in a slow and passive way so that when it actuually comes it wont be such a shock or create anarchy.

Look at the H.G Wells broadcats and what it did to the public, it created absoloute panic, the government in all cases will always try to avoid such things and want to make sure public life continues as normal.

I hope it does come soon, but i will not hold my breath and if it does come i really hope it is not bad news

All i want is a better life for all of us, some purpose and meaning because i am sad to say we have lost it thusfar.

Oh and yeah the event looks awesome, cant wait!!

Did you ever see the series Taken, it had Dakota Fanning in it.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The idea that there is some secret cabal of folks able to control the entire entertainment industry is as absurd as it is ignorant. If you take time to actually think about it using logic, reason and common sense you WILL come to the same conclusion.

The problem is most UFO folks don't think this idea through, even though they say they have been wondering about it for years.

The other problem is they don't understand the simple concept of capitalism and know nothing about how the entertainment system works. That is called ignorance, and it leads to a thread like this every 2-3 days. In 20 years, there will be thousands of threads like this, each person thinking they must be onto something....yet there will be no "disclosure" and folks like me saying the same thing as I am now.

The generational and cyclical nature of ignorance in the UFO community is its own worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I don't really buy it personally - I think it's a possibility, just not a probability.

Could you give examples for other things - were there examples of AIDS-like themes in the media prior to disclosure about that etc?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Why this show.

There have been numerous programs, movies and documentaries released in the last few years. So many there are dedicated channels to science fiction.

Also, whenever a new one comes out, new threads claim the same thing.

I find it incredibly interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes, I did watch taken.

Since I am an experiencer with other life forms I like to observe or read what is put forth. I am priviledged to have been able to observe things there and to see them come to fruition here.

I know many people go all out to discredit this subject and this is why things have not evolved as they should have and in the right way.

There will be good and bad, light and dark and so on always if we don't choose which way we want to go.

It is the peoples that need to stand together and make there change if they want to head in the good direction and even though I do see goodness moving forward now we still aren't near where we need to be.

Now back to taken for example at the end when it made a bog deal about the tracking device being in the Sinus/nose area this is so wrong from what I have been shown. If anything that would have been a breathing apparatus device that they can activate when they take you where you can not breathe the air.

The tracking device I was shown is in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe and will be hard to locate but can be located with the right equipment.

With Stargate SG-1 Thor is a preetty good example of what a Grey can look like. Out of all types of creatures that can be created from our brains why would this specific type be chosen for this show dealing with Stargates.....just saying

I think abductee's and experiencers need to watch this show to see if they can in anyway resonate with anything Alien related in this program.

I don't feel as if all shows of this type can just be called shows or fake TV.

From what I have been shown or told by these Beings from many different elsewheres is it's going to get worse before it gets better. They are here all around in human form, in the deepest of our waters and when not working appearing as stars in our night stars...unfortunately until one experiences for themselves they will have a hard time believing/understanding.

They say we are evolving to slowly and from what I observed over the past decades I agree..... even though many say we have come a long way which we have..... we are still what they consider in the stupid mode ,lol. sorry

When it is time for things to come to light they will come to light in there own time (our time) time has no meaning to them.

The Soul within this human body of mine is one they sent here to help when it is time and there are others like myself. I will be 62 next month and I see hard times coming but things will eventually be as everyone hoped for unfortunately I think it will my great-grandchildren who will finally benefit for the good from it.

As with everything time will tell.

After each show I will post my thoughts on this show and I hope others will do the same anything we can resonate with should be shared here.

Maybe this show will be a head toward disclosure maybe not only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I will be watching that series, for sure. I do believe that television is designed to "program" (just as the word implies, as in TV Programing) what we think and do. I feel that eyewitness testimony is, in some cases, definite proof that there are other intelligence beings hidden from our plain view, from elsewhere, outer space, inner space, multi dimensions, etc. My father's own eyewitness testimony had me on board in believing, from the first time he mentioned it to me, I was just a young kid. I know in my heart he did not fabricate his encounter. And what he saw back in the 1940's was a very advanced vehicle, no way we had that technology at that time, unless we found it from somebody else. I believe the other proof is the ancient civilization artwork and scripts, even that which is in the Holy Bible.Some of these educational channels seem to be piecing these mysteries together like a complicated jigsaw puzzle. Why is it that the History Channel repeatedly has programming about ancient aliens, UFO Files, pyramids, ancient Mayans, etc. I know what some of us will say to that. The History Channel aires what they believe people want to watch. But what part of our earth's history would includes topics that "The History Channel" has been dishing out lately? Are these producers, then indeed deceivers?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
that is interesting

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12-9-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wonder how I am not surprised to have a visit in this thread by Ignorethefacts.

I "disagree" with you entirely and I do believe that the entertainment community can be controlled.

Your logic and common sense seem to be totally different from mine.

I think it was quite rude of you to write basically my thread is in ignorance, it is not.

As I see it disclosure is already out but not reconized.

Now open contact is something different.

One small step for man one giant leap for mankind.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I believe that introducing aliens among us and full disclosure (or mostly 'full' as the government will probably keep many secrets to themselves) through a television show is a great idea. It will introduce the idea to people on a wide scale and do so in a --hopefully--entertaining fashion so as to keep their interest. This is most likely the easiest and safest way for the government to go about placing the idea into people's minds.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
jymmyjaymes,

I don't believe your father would lie to you about something like this.

I admire him for sharing with you things from back then because it wasn't discussed as openly as it is now in this time in our history.

I applaud your father.

I have no doubt in your "gut" you know.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I really appreciate your post and enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the subjects. Thank you for sharing, friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey man, think you missed my initial question, I'd really appreciate if you could dig up some parallels to this:

Originally posted by jokei

Could you give examples for other things - were there examples of AIDS-like themes in the media prior to disclosure about that etc?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't answer your question I have to run out I will be back later on, I shouldn't be long.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
atlasastro,

I believe when certain shows/movies come out there is a possibility that truths are mixed in with imagination. This is the easiest way to confuse people but yet get it out there.

I have written that I can write of the things I have been shown and told it doesn't matter if anyone believes or not the point is to share and get it out there and hopefully one day people may realize they were told a truth.

Myendica,

I don't see why disclosure can't happen...... it just has to be handled very carefully because if they do not cover there butts they could have a lash out by abductee's and experiencers for knowing and not helping them get any help if they need it. If it isn't done carefully a large can of worms can be opened.

As you know there is a major difference between disclosure and contact.

Jokei,

I don't see what AIDS has to do with this...Alien's did not create this virus/disease however, I will say they do have the cures for all known Viruses /diseases.

Scroll up and read Havick007 post.

Being on the outside looking in I am lucky to be able to watch a show if it tickles my fancy and observe to see what is in it. Sometimes there are things that one can resonate with.

I have been in the presense of Steve Bassett and others and I know that Steve is devoted to what he is doing. He may not be right all the time but let's face it no one is right all the time...not even me

If Steve is putting out through his Paradigm Reseach Group about the show knowm as "The Event" then I will listen and observe it to see if there is anything I can resonate with and if there is I shall share freely.

I think we are all adult enough here to discuss this program and as the weeks pass we might discover something that might be interesting.

I can go by what I have been shown and told and if there are others here on site which I know there are many of us we can see where this might lead or if it will lead anyhwhere at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

There' nothing illogical about supposing a government could commission the industry to make propaganda. They've done it before

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, there's no need for anyone to control the entire entertainment industry that just have to be able to persuade a few that the national interest is involved in making a certain film or series.

Besides the entertainment industry is actually controlled by fewer companies than most people think as detailed in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/9/2010 by MarrsAttax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The idea is absurd.
Science fiction has been around for well over a century.
First in print, then radio and movies.
Now television as well. It's a literary form that has simply changed in presentation.
As for "aliens", the UFO/alien movie goes back 60 years or so!
Quite a loooooong time to "prepare the masses", don't you think?

It's because so many of you are so young that you have no perspective on this.
As for "disclosure", right now there is nothing to disclose. simple as that.
No aliens, no space ships. Zip.
Of course, being raised on scifi and TV and movies, you will choose to believe what you have absorbed over the years. It's obvious you take television and media WAY too seriously.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You've misread my question...

What I mean is - you're saying that we're being geared up for alien disclosure via the media and that this is a common thing.

BUT!!! If you're thinking this (media disclosure/preparation) is a common tactic can you give some other examples of where this has happened in the media - NOT JUST ALIENS, but other stuff. AIDS was an example.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
As for "aliens", the UFO/alien movie goes back 60 years or so!
Quite a loooooong time to "prepare the masses", don't you think?

Do you think the masses are prepared for disclosure? I don't. So, no, 60 years is nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join