It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Quantum Mechanics A Red Herring?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
Again though.. to clarify.. I do not believe in aliens. I do not believe aliens are visiting us.

I believe this is all the government. All this tech is man made. Aliens were the perfect method of covering this tech up. I bet the government uses the excuse of us being so easily fooled into believing in aliens and quantum mechanics that this tech is alien that this is the reason we aren't ready for it.

In WWII allied pilots would see these bizarre craft flying over Germany. They were very creeped out by them.. they were hovering fireballs. They called them foo fighters. I think US soldiers thinking these were alien craft was the reason the Gorvernment came up with this idea of using aliens as cover for this technology when they took it from the Germans after the war.

Alright, it occurs to me that what you require is a little perspective...For instance, this link contains an image of a snapshot of the Cosmos, taken by the Hubble Space Telescope when it was pointed at a point of the night sky no bigger than the size of a dime that was held some 75 feet away from your face:

g42.org...

In it you can clearly see depicted some 1500 galaxies, several of which are spiral in form just like our own Milky Way galaxy, a corner in which our own little universe, our own little solar system, resides. Again, that's galaxies, NOT just universes, but whole GALAXIES.

Given this bit of information alone, don't you feel it a little pretentious for any of us to assume that we are the only life out there? That we are "alone"?

Just saying....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm not saying we are alone or that there are no alien life forms. I just see no reason to believe they have anything to do with us. I have had to just completely remove that scenario BECAUSE the government is trying to use that to cover up what they are doing.

When I do remove that possibility I usually see through all the stuff the government is doing. I really have Nick Cook to thank for this. Watching his documentaries and reading his books he really lead me down that path. And him being in the aviation field he probably hears a lot of things he can't even discuss that let him see through all this nonsense.

The point youa re making aobut how immense the universe is is why I don't belive aliens give a rats a$$ about us. We are just like insects to them. The universe is full of life probably much more advanced and interesting than us... why bother with us?

Also.. I think if they did bother with us they either wipe us out OR they just make us smarter instantly and it's a done deal. Problem solved.

edit on 16-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I'm not saying we are alone or that there are no alien life forms. I just see no reason to believe they have anything to do with us. I have had to just completely remove that scenario BECAUSE the government is trying to use that to cover up what they are doing.

When I do remove that possibility I usually see through all the stuff the government is doing. I really have Nick Cook to thank for this. Watching his documentaries and reading his books he really lead me down that path. And him being in the aviation field he probably hears a lot of things he can't even discuss that let him see through all this nonsense.

The point youa re making aobut how immense the universe is is why I don't belive aliens give a rats a$$ about us. We are just like insects to them. The universe is full of life probably much more advanced and interesting than us... why bother with us?

Also.. I think if they did bother with us they either wipe us out OR they just make us smarter instantly and it's a done deal. Problem solved.

edit on 16-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

As a preface to my future comments regarding your opinion on the apparent-to-you lack of any other worldly influence or interest in us Humans allow me to say "Prime Directive"...If you Google this phrase you'll likely get the appropriate hits that will provide you with the definition.

Alright, so say that it is all the government, just what is it that you've come to believe the government is up to?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join