It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape shifting UFO in St. Charles Sky..... Need info

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Okay this is my 2nd attempt in posting this.

Well it was two hours ago and I was outside with my GF both having a smoke when I looked up in the sky and saw a red star that caught my eyes, I turn to my GF and said wow look at that star, it was blinking just as stars do, when she said to me "that's not a star!".

She was right the object was moving and moving toward us on a flight path from morthernwest toward over us then southeastern, so I was all excited and ran to my car and grab the camera I had in my glove compartment.
I was able to record about a minute and some seconds of the object. Now I know what airplanes are and this here isn't a plane.

Well after I uploaded the video to the computer i tried to get my GF to view what I was seeing and she is in denial and we argued for a while because of it, can someone please comment and tell me, am I nutz?

"http://rockfordmarble.com/gallery/saintcharles.gif" />

edit on 11-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: posting a .gif

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Did you say you have video? The link shows a still pic, hard to tell anything from that.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes I do, Im attempting to post a .GIF and for your question yes I do have a video (39MB) but i have cricket modem and it drags to upload will find a way to upload video, in the neantime im trying to posy a .GIF. How do U post .GIF's

www.rockfordmarble.com...

edit on 11-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: added a link

edit on 11-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I have never posted a .gif before, sorry! I will see what I can find to help. I wanna see your video!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

2ndSeed.....

Thanks for posting your interesting material regarding your sighting.

May I ask some questions?

For instance.....

Can you post some more detailed information about your sighting?

Does the movement shown in the GIF & YT video (below) correspond with that which you viewed "live".

Can you make any other unaltered / uprocessed videos or pictures available?

What are the 2 points of light that are apparent throughout much of the video?

What are the large, close objects at the end of the video?

Based on the GIF & the video, I am having trouble understanding the context of this.

Because of that, I think you might get a few "bug" comments.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0957cfde28e.gif[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Extra info & questions

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What happened to the object? Did you see where it went?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I have no idea what that is, but it looks cool. With no point of reference for it's movement, no stable point to refer to, I just don't know?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank You.... I uploaded the video also

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

Thank You.... I uploaded the video also

2ndSEED.....

You are very welcome!

I've just edited a some questions into my post.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

It was going west to east once it flew over i lost it over the trees, the sky is clear.... I hope when i zoomed someone can take some stills and do some magic to clear it....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Very erratic movement. Any idea what those two green dots are that the object seems to move about?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

To be trully honest, I did not see them util I uploaded the video to my computer... Wierd what the naked eye can't see.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Me, too. This is very interesting!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The smaller image box shows a weaving light dot. The second one shows nothing at all (may be due to my computer). Therefore, how about defining the action in words? Did you say 'shape shifting'? I have to ask...do you know what a satellite looks like? Try to put yourself in a non-observer's shoes...we didn't observe it so we have no idea what to conceptualize....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I just looked at another video i shot with the same camera before, the green dots are there also so i assume its part of the camera maybe a center line or something.... the opject was moving so I followed it all the way through during its path.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

If you don't mind me asking where about are these taken in St Charles? I live in Wheaton and I have seen some weird stuff around... I never got pics of anything but this is a good area for UFO activity....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

You arent kidding regarding activity, thats why I also stare the skies here there isn't any obstructions and skies are clear that one can see the horizon.

Well I am on route 25th just next to the river the object flew like from route 31st and route 64. headed pass me straight southeastern toward like Route 38th and 59thm Hope that helps

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I never did see a satellite so im not sure what they look up in the sky, my own refrence was the normal stars I see often, I did pause and think as I filmed what does a satellite look like? I though it could be but it was pretty fast and continued a path where it seemed when I first seen it that about 15 seconds laters it began its path thats when i ran for the camera.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The only unaltered version is the video it was recoreded from start until i lost the object once it flew over the house what U see at the end is my roof and the stairs....

The .GIF are the stills i colected no edits just zoomed in between time :42 and :48 I would like some one to do the same and please provide results.

edit on 11-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join