It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 the black cloud that has encircled the planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was driving to my store today and was thinking about this the 9th anniversary of 9/11. Its as if this back rain cloud has wrapped itself around our world since that day. It grows stronger, darker and more ominous each year.

Could this chain reaction of events that has happened since 9/11 and because of 9/11 been foreseen by TPTB?

I am 48 years old and I have always been sensitive to changes in energy. I know it sounds hippy dippy airy fairy for most of the sleep walking masses but it is a fact for me.

The worlds energy has become thick and dark. We need to change this if we keep heading in this direction we will no doubt end up in the worst wars man has ever participated in.

I just wanted to share that this feeling.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Could this chain reaction of events that has happened since 9/11 and because of 9/11 been foreseen by TPTB?

Since it appears that 9/11 was used as a pretext to invade and conquer a region of the world that was already one of the most volatile currently in existence, I think they must have been aware of the enormous amount of blowback. Even 9/11 was officially portrayed as the result of pissed-off Muslims who didn't like our presence in the ME, and also didn't like our vast support for Israel. So... I think TPTB are completely and utterly aware of potential blowback, even if they are the ones masterminding it.

That said, I think you're absolutely right that we're on the track for WWIII. The mainstream media as a whole have almost every demographic covered. It's true that more and more people are going to the internet for news, but a large majority of the people still rely on, or put great faith in, their MSM of choice.

And it's been shown how the thousands of various media organizations throughout the country, be it radio, TV, newspapers, or magazines, are controlled by a small handful of powerful international corporations who themselves are tied into the great hidden infrastructure of private banking interests.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
u r correct
TPTB (Darth Vader) is whispering in our ear
u dont know the power of the dark side !!!
And they beckon us every day with that
black cloud. They expect us to roll over ...

I don't think so !!!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

9/11 was an event that has changed the world intentionally.

This has seriously hurt millions of people either through direct influence, fear, anger, loss, ect.

When I think of the world in its polarity, I consider Light/Dark.

When I go out into the world I wear the Light trunks, and my pushes are for high vibrations.

There are forces that go out into this world and at times they will deliver a sledgehammer to the skull of the human race (An event like 9/11). What can we do but hold those who hurt, pick up the pieces and keep moving.

The predators claw at the herd but we as Shaman/Warriors/Healers will stop them as often as we can.

The human race will reach its goal, regardless of a thousand 9/11's.

Nothing will stop us

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Some where in this video
they explain how TPTB use mass human sacrifice ,yes 9/11 was a human sacrifice ritual .The video explains it better than I can but that's okay I feel vindicated when I hear someone besides me say things like this

They know what kind of power they want to draw down ,however they delude themselves when they think they can escape the monster they made.

so some of us will suffer from their their horrid games but ultimately they are devising their own downfall. Even full knowledge of this won't stop them so don't worry about them ,see to you and yours

Their fate awaits them so stand as far away from them as possible

top topics

join