It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'deep underground': Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Nine years after the September 11 attacks, President Barack Obama said the US has forced Osama bin Laden "deep underground" but Americans will face an expanded terror threat for years to come from other al-Qaeda extremists "willing to die to kill other people".

news.ninemsn.com.au...

So is OBL dead or alive?

Is he wanted for crimes on 9/11 or not ?

I just find it amazing that the worlds best funded military and intelligence power in the world is claiming they still can't get the "one" man the "sometimes" say is behind it all..

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Deep underground? More like 6 feet underground!

Silly Obama!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'd imagine he is still on the CIA payroll.... As he once was and probably still is... Who knows ? Who cares ! Face the facts ! He will never been seen again !

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Well I'd be happy to leave him dead and buried but obviously Obama doesn't want too...

I'll just like a definitive answer about his role on 9/11....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yes he may be dead... But i think he's in some country protected by someone and we will never find out... Emotions are high in the US because 911 and that stirs up the old questions. Anyway goodluck to them who are looking for him. Id spend the money on making some jobs the USA before it collapses. Good post all the same.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

He's probably having a BBQ at Bush's ranch..

That wouldn't be impossible...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

whatreallyhappened.com...

I believe he is dead, I am sure there will be those who harp he isnt.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
In my opinion it's irrelevant whether bin Ladin is alive or not. Al Qaeda has never been an extremely centralized movement, to the point that taking out OBL or Al Zawahiri would ensure the collapse of the organisation.

As for where bin Ladin is these days, everyone knows he's hiding somewhere in the NWFP, but Pakistan is too unstable (not to mention unwilling) to get their hands dirty and clean up the province. And they're too cowardly to let NATO forces into the region.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Maybe someone should tell the CIA,FBI,DOD,NSA and the WH,

because Obama didn't get the memo..

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Dead or alive. It doesn't matter. He had nothing to do with 9/11. Obama, Bush and Co should go deep underground. They are going to get strung up for being part orchestrators of 9/11.

They are probably celebrating 9/11 at Bohemian Grove right now!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What a load of crap. Bin Laden is probably having a good ol time with his buddies, the US government. He's replaced his turbin with a lampshade and Bush is daring him to do a kegstand.

Saying Osama was behind 9/11 is like saying OJ didn't do it.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

20. "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

19. "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

politicalhumor.about.com...

You have to love Bush...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Could be... I would ! Get some mean steaks there i reckon
And who would look there

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Nine years after the September 11 attacks, President Barack Obama said the US has forced Osama bin Laden "deep underground" but Americans will face an expanded terror threat for years to come from other al-Qaeda extremists "willing to die to kill other people".

news.ninemsn.com.au...

That is probably one of the most ambiguous generalised statements I've ever heard.

That is the genius that is the plan "The War on Terror".

TPTB are having a good ol' laugh over this, especially on this solemn anniversary.

May the cosmos bless the victims of 9/11, the families, and all affected by the events of that day, in other words, all of us.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Everyone agrees but only one lousy star???

You think I slaved over a hot comp just to get the facts out there??

c'mon guys, show some support..

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I gave you a star.

Do you want a smiley face too? And a sticker? How about a lollipop?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

A back rub would be nice

BTW, thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Completly off topic,

I got my first "foe" so I imediately put them on my "friends" list...

Now that'll p them off

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Sweet, the most wanted man in America is a mole man living among his fellow mole people.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well, according to this article the US Gov allegedly knew where Bin Laden was on 11 and 12 September 2001; in a milttary hospital in Pakistan,with Pakistani military protection, secretly being treated as a VIP guest having dialysis.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I find Obama's statement sickening, actually, because it just shows the burlesque and grotesque pantomime that these criminal gangsters, who call themselves leaders. are capable of.

He really is taking the you know what in the most disgusting way, and probably finding it incredibly amusing - they seem to enjoy this kind of sick, callous disregard for everything decent and good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join