It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Remembrance....no matter what side your on.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My memory is very strange the stuff most people clearly remember is always foggy for me, but I can tell you exactly where I was for the challenger explosion, the columbia crash, 9/11.

Crystal clarity engraved in my brain would not be an understatement.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This thread is not to debate the issue, we have hundreds of those. But to remember the 3000 that died that day

Thank you, Blue_Jay, for keeping this alive for so many years. And for keeping this 9/11 forum alive as well. I've been off this site for a few years and not much has changed here. But I do pop in from time-to-time to see how things are going.

I'm currently working on a 9/11 documentary, which is going to be called "9/11: History Remembers. The Demolition of the World Trade Center, Definitive Edition". I wanted to have it done and ready for the 20th anniversary, but life happens. Anyway, look out for that in the coming months. Thank for everything you do around here, my friend.

edit on 12-9-2021 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

When the Challenger exploded, I was in my computer programming class.

That morning on 9-11, I was at work, just finishing off my night--I was getting a bit of overtime, when we started hearing about airplanes hitting buildings in New York...

My first thought was some drunk Cessna pilot or some such...would that that had been the case--a lot of people wouldn't have died.

But that wasn't the case.

Later that day, as I watched coverage from NYC, outside it was a gorgeous fall day--sunshine, cloudless--I remember distinctly thinking how odd--it should be raining.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_
Welcome back.
I remember you posting in the 9/11 forums in the past, you obviously feel strongly about 9/11 with your avatar and 54 unique thread creations in the 9/11 forums.

edit on 14-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
All opinions are welcome here, so long as they follow the Terms and Conditions.

No one is forcing anyone to read opinions contrary to their own. Skip 'em, if you don't like 'em.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2021 by _BoneZ_ because: removed

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/27/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Annual bump up, for 21 years later.

It just hits different this year for some reason, too many "other" things over shadowing this now it seems.

edit on 11-9-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The world keeps turning, no matter what.

Of course other events may be overshadowing 9/11 at present, but that does not alter the fact that it was an era defining moment that affected so many and should be remembered and honoured with all due regard, dignity and respect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join