It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEWARE of the false flag Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have often thought of this and I have concluded it is an unknowable answer. However it really comes down to how much credit do we really give the NWO?

Are they completely in control of herding us like sheep as you suggest and all of this is part of their plan? Ron Paul, Tea Party, possible revolution, crashing economy, etc.

Or is the population truly reacting out of free will? Are our reactions are legit and based with out guidance?

I find it to be somewhere in the middle. It seems our overlords have an increasingly insatiable appetite for micro-management. However my experience is that micro-management eventually leads to a revolution by those who are free-minded in any situation.

That being said, I once heard a CIA operative say that all information put out and controlled by the CIA for any given operation is at minimum 75 percent disinformation and that it is VERY controlled.

If they micro-manage the release of information as they intend with our lives, then this leads me to question nearly all of the content that is on this site and it's context.

Imagine if 75 percent of all the whistle blowers were dis-informants either knowingly or unknowingly? This is would include topics, from NWO to aliens.

Truth is truly subjective and speculative and has become quite irrelevant. We must deal with facts.

The facts are something will give eventually between the working class and the elite. I also find that while the elite hold the advantage in many ways as long their enforcers stay true to them.

However this does not change the fact that the outcome of the scenario planned by TPTB is NOT predetermined.

The other fact here is, whether revolution is planned by them or not, I find it to be quite irrelevant. The fact is if thugs with guns come to round up my neighbors, friends, or family in public view so that we know it is happening to put them or myself in concentration camps, I will revolt by all means in my power whether I stand alone or not.

There are things worse than death.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Anonymous Avatar because: grammatical errors

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Strange, I just put up a thread in Predictions about how I thought the "false Revolution" would occur. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Long and short of it is basically is that the "Obama wasn't born here" storyline would culminate with his removal on July 8, 2012 (3.5 year "reign" of the anti-christ - no, I don't think he is, just that the elites want us to think he is for the 2012 end of the world pysop so as to co-opt Christians and the Patriot movement into thinking it's the end of the world and now that the antichrist is gone, Christ will come and save us. In actuality, it's the global NWO dictator.)

A lot of my assumptions rest upon seeing the Republicans take back the House of Represenatives in November. If and when they do, look for Ron Paul to be made Speaker of the House. (As of right now, I believe this statement probably sounds not plausible as I haven't seen any news about this, making the prediction a little more impressive hopefully if it does indeed come to pass.) So what's the big deal about Ron Paul being made Speaker of the House in November?

If Obama is disqualified due to the birther story, his VP Biden (also all of Obama's cabinet) would be disqualified. The next in line to become president is the Speaker of the House. The Republicans would be electing in Ron Paul the only person capable of staving off an armed rebellion while the US is in a constitutional crisis and probably martial law. The potential civil war that arises from this constitutional crisis is what drives the US into the arms of the NWO government.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Good thought

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If there were a revolution then many militia's would be screwed over by fed agents in their very own militia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join