It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you handle ascension?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I see everything here as just based in the law of attraction. Whatever comes about in that realm, it is merely me facing myself.

There are implications of that idea that might be terribly difficult for some people to accept.

edit on 10-9-2010 by LordBucket because: :esuaceb tekcuBdroL yb 0102-9-01 no tide

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Even here on earth, it's very likely that right now, someone is being raped and murdered. Would you be able to cope with seeing that? Knowing that experiencing it personally is no more than a thought away? ...

How will you deal with that?

This is why it's important to not have obsessive negative thinking. There are many stories of self-fulfilling prophecies of frightened people.

Come to terms with the fact that these things exist, but so do things on the other side of the scale. So instead of imagining all of these things, just direct your consciousness to more uplifting existences.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You are forgetting something very important about ascension. Ascension is going from 3D to 5D (4D is time), but raising your energy light body frequency high enough to vibrate at the level of 5D and exit your 3D body. To do that, it is taught that during the ascension process you cannot think about negative thoughts or have fear in your heart....both of which will lower your frequency vibration instead of raise it. Consequently, the ONLY people that ascend are those with high frequencies which means they are positive loving souls and no negativity. Thereby, when living in the 5D realm, there is no war, no rape, no crimes...the people that do those things can't raise their level of vibrational energy. Negative energy doesn't get you there and vibrates at a much lower rate.

Yes, you will be able to manifest through your thoughts. If you want a house, you think of it and it's there. That is why Lightworkers (advanced souls here now) are going to be working with those that ascend to help them adapt to their new set of "tools". No... you won't be able to daydream and it will be imperative that you control your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I see everything here as just based in the law of attraction. Whatever comes about in that realm, it is merely me facing myself.

There are implications of that idea that might be terribly difficult for some people to accept.

edit on 10-9-2010 by LordBucket because: :esuaceb tekcuBdroL yb 0102-9-01 no tide

How true. However, I'm a believer that All is One. Everything in the universe is made from the same energy, thereby there is nothing but me....in an infinite amount of forms.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

The truth of life and self is quiet simply one of the hardest things to deal with. This is part of my obsession with self i continue to talk about here on ATS. Many people don't understand the implications of what is happening and what we are.

We are all god, experiencing ourselves through ourselves. That means god has asked us to go through hell for him, or us. Pain and death, torture, rape, and murder are only bad in the context they are experienced in. The truth is out there. Find it and all of this will be eliminated.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
S&F great topic. Most people don't think of the implications of rising to the next density. Whatever that is. You pose an excellent point as to if the people who want this to happen to them even know what to expect. An if that very expectation will power their reality. Reality being relative to the observer I would assume even if the whole planet or even solar system slips into some higher frequency vibration dimention or whatever people are expecting to happen. I think people will see only what their ready to see. So basially those who are capable of dealing with the psychological onslaught of witnessing all the horrors of the world will am those who can't won't. After all why should you gifted with the beauty of contiousness without also experiencing the horrors of it.

Just my 2c. But again fantatastic thought experiment. Well done sir.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I suppose one never knows until one experiences it.

I have experienced it. It was both exhilirating and quite horrible, all at the same time. I chose to not go further for the time being, and retreated. I haven't finished with my spiritual maturation process, yet. on this current level.

Will I eventually advance and ascend further? No doubt at all, I will. When it's time.

Amazing.

I honestly expected to have to get to page 2 before reading a response like this. God bless the Internet. That's all I have to say.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Your question makes me wonder, if aspiring to 'ascension' is a 'good' thing. Being God is a double-edged sword it would seem.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Amazing.

I honestly expected to have to get to page 2 before reading a response like this. God bless the Internet. That's all I have to say.

Acting humbly has no place on the internet. It's the place where one goes to do everything wrong.

The worst thing about ascension would be being aware of the entirety of the internet. Then again, all the pr0n is readily available.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by NorEaster
Amazing.

Acting humbly has no place on the internet. It's the place where one goes to do everything wrong.

The worst thing about ascension would be being aware of the entirety of the internet. Then again, all the pr0n is readily available.

Oh, it's already available. Loss-leader marketing makes all the money shots sit right at your finger tips.

As far as this enlightenment ascension thingy......where are people getting this 5th dimension stuff from? And the very specific descriptions of states of awareness that - unless I'm really stupid - would suggest that these people have actually experienced this altered physical state, and maybe even experience it as a regular part of their normal daily existence.

I read it on this forum pretty consistently, and no one challenges anyone about it. As in "Okay, if you're transcending time and space, then tell me what I'm holding in my hand right now (23:10 GMT, Lg XX Lt XX, Sept 25, 2010) and what color it is inside the 3rd chamber."

Does anyone actually read anyone else's posts here? I'm beginning to wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join